Most annoying character?

2»

Comments

• edited April 2015

Talia, she did nothing but sing... or maybe Beshka because i dont like her >:)

• I dont really like him but I dont hate him either.. Im kinda undecided on him... Maybe I would like him more if he takes a fucking bath!

fort1tude posted: »

Tom is cool

• edited April 2015

Even better... I hope he came inside them.. If he did I would make Ludd drink it.

I apologize for my weird mind...

Make sure Cotter didn't fuck them before you do.

• Alt text

That ugly, whiny, cowardly little shit Gryff...

• That ugly, whiny, cowardly little shit Gryff...

Alt text

• Yeah, that's exactly why I've already had enough of him - he stubbornly wants to help Mira, he watches and follows her every step, even though I left him to die without hesitation. Too suspicious to trust him.

Barthanax posted: »

Using my own experiences, Tom is the best character in King's Landing to talk to. He's done nothing to make you distrust him and he helped g

• He's probably Varys' little bird, so I really don't think he wants to help unless there was something that's worthwhile helping a Northern ''traitor'' to the crown.

Distrust him if you'd like, I trust Tom since he's the only character that is trustworthy out of all the characters in Game of Thrones, games, show and books. I don't even trust Beshka and she's best friends with Asher.

fallandir posted: »

Yeah, that's exactly why I've already had enough of him - he stubbornly wants to help Mira, he watches and follows her every step, even though I left him to die without hesitation. Too suspicious to trust him.

• He annoys me because I think he's gonna be a real nuisance later on. This guy's huge.

Mintery posted: »

Last episode this guy annoyed the crap out of me and I hate his face, even if we didn't see him that much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.