Sooo anyone not enjoying GOT?

The game (obviously)
Find it hard to believe anyone could not enjoy this game to be honest, just bought it and played all three episodes back to back and all I can think about is when the 4th will come...

Comments

• edited April 2015

If you're looking for someone hating on GoT you better look on Tales from the Borderlands forum. They're getting their game delayed to make us pass first LEL

• edited April 2015

What exactly is there not to like? For the small price and lack of anything else, I think it's great. Character developments and nuances could obviously be improved, but overall its a pretty solid body of work.

• I'm surprised by how much I love it. I wasn't really looking forward to this game since I'm not a huge fan of the show, but after seeing someone play the first episode online, I thought it was great and got it for myself, and so far it has only gotten better.

• I love it, I think it's gotten better every episode. I'm also waiting (im)patiently for Episode Four!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I like it, though I think it's just OK, it's good, but it's not wowing me for some reason.

• Lol @ skrubs who don't have both games :^]

Endrik posted: »

If you're looking for someone hating on GoT you better look on Tales from the Borderlands forum. They're getting their game delayed to make us pass first LEL

• edited April 2015

You are right but it is 7 days before episode 4 in may i look it up on a search online of the two games this one and the borderlands date for the next two new episodes 3 and 4.

• The audio glitches/not syncing & the graphics are bothersome but it is not bad enough that it completely frustrates me. The story and the choices are great. I do enjoy TftB more though.

• I'm in no way trolling or hating, just my honest opinion.
    It's good, but not the best compared to TWD, TWAU and TFTBL.
    I'm not really that interested in the characters (only Rodrik and Gared).
    The choices I make really only seem to lead the same place so my story doesn't really feel that different, unlike TFTBL episode two, I talked to other people who had a completely different experience to me.
    I dunno, it's good, but not Telltales best work.

• I love it. There are some people who don't like it for some reason, but everyone has their own opinions ya know. But personally, I think Game of Thrones is the best Telltale series right now.

• Um...

jakman129 posted: »

You are right but it is 7 days before episode 4 in may i look it up on a search online of the two games this one and the borderlands date for the next two new episodes 3 and 4.

• They hate on the game because they think that its the reason Tales Ep2 took so long. So not for any reason that actually makes sense of course.

• edited April 2015

The only reason ep. 2 of Borderlands got delayed was because they had to do a major rewrite

Why do you think the story was re-written?

• To be fair, just because some scenes that appear in the next time segment don't appear in the next episode doesn't mean it was re-written. There were times in Season 1 of TWD where some scenes were changed or taken out from the next time segment when the actual episode came out, same goes for Season 2 and GOT.

• edited April 2015

I'm Lukewarm to the game. I didn't like episode 1, episode 2 was ok/decent (Asher was awesome though), but Episode 3 was good and might be turning the tide for me. Still prefer TFTB though. :3

• I'm definitely enjoying GoT but I'm missing the feels. When Telltale killed Ethan, I don't feel anything at all maybe because I felt that it was rushed. No character development and involvement at all. But so far, they redeemed themselves on Episode 3, I love Rodrick's scene when he doesn't submit to Gryff.

• It doesn't look like they did a rewrite. Even scenes from the finale are still there.

• They put Danerys in the last scene of episode 3, so I'm not enjoying this game lol. That right there is disrespect to the Targeryian tribe.

• I'd say it's pretty good. Obviously nothing (for now) can match to the Walking Dead: Season One (in my opinion), but Game of Thrones is coming close to The Wolf Among Us at being pretty good. I love it, and I defiently think Telltale has improved since the second season of The Walking Dead. However I can sense some issue with Telltale and they're going to be needing to make improvements if they want to avoid the hate they're starting to attract.

They need a new engine (glitches are prevalent, and the stuttering and loading times make the game less immersive), and more impacting decisions (I'm not saying every single detail and decision should have some big consequence, but things do need to change more often).

Other episodic competitors such as Life is Strange is (I'm afraid to say) blowing Telltale out the water, by having good visuals, decent loading times, and from what I've gathered actual decisions and such.

• I'm really liking TT GOT, even though I have barely any knowledge on the show. At first I was lost on the name drops everywhere, but after a while I started to understand (not everything, but good enough). I absolutely enjoy these mature rated stories and love each character's diverse dramatic tale that weave into one into a bigger picture sense.

• I don't exactly "enjoy" Game of Thrones, considering the amount of darkness, death and despair that happens. But so far, I love the Forresters and the story more than the show and the books.

• I'm disappointed, I must say it's the worst TT's title I've played so far. IMO of course.

• The Plot holes are just too much, like the absence of the Glovers

• The Glovers have other things to deal with.

The Plot holes are just too much, like the absence of the Glovers

• How?

Dany doesn't deserve any respect anyway,she should learn to control her monster offspring

They put Danerys in the last scene of episode 3, so I'm not enjoying this game lol. That right there is disrespect to the Targeryian tribe.

• they must take lots of care for their vassals , then

The Glovers have other things to deal with.

• I wouldnt say its a plot hole. I mean one book line says there glover bannerman thats it and thats quite a bit in the future, the glovers are not all that developed either

The Plot holes are just too much, like the absence of the Glovers

• I am not really loving it. While I applaud TTG for the story, I cannot applaud for the lack of exploration and puzzles. For me the game is lacking severely in the games department. If that is the new TTG style then I probably will stop buying their stuff after GOT.

• I like how they captured the GoT feeling and feeling like playing in one episode which runs parallel to the main plot we all know. The characters are interesting but the story often seems to be a copy of the original story. I like the music, the models and the performance is all right (with some little glitches). BUT - and that is a great BUT - it feels very much like a novel and not much like a game. There really is not much to do than watching the story and sometimes click or press "W". I know that this is the way they did games since TWD but they reduced the game part more and more and imo a little too much in the last episode. Again, I enjoy this very much but I really like to play a little in a game and not JUST watch it. The "map" part was nice - felt a little like gaming and I loved the choreography of the last fight scene. Give us a little bit more gaming among all the choices and this is a great game for me.

• ive enjoyed every episode so far, it took away that gross taste that the twd season 2 left me

• The only thing I don't like about it is the technical aspect. Every time the frame rate stutters, the dialogue or music keeps rolling. When the framerates back to normal, it resets the audio. This happened so much in episode two.

Other than that, I'm extremely impressed with how much thought was put into the story to help tie in with the show.

• I'm enjoying it a lot. Just as much as Tales from the Borderlands.

• I love both games. Having two at once means they come out bi monthly. Which is aces in my book.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.