The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just think right now that somewhere in the world, someone is slowly dying thinking they wasted their life and they slowly think of all of their failures and all the lost hopes. Somewhere a baby is getting born, getting birthed into a world of hardships and pain that they will yet to experience. Somewhere, someone is thinking of all their struggles and how it would be easier if they just faded away. Somewhere, someone is thinking of happiness. Someone is thinking of that you're going through.

May it be behind a screen that a person knows you, or in person, or not at all. Someone, somewhere, in this vast sea of billions...Someone is thinking of you.

• Yay?

5 months since joining bruh.

• Have you seen the others? I could give a spoiler regarding one of those clips but I don't want to spoil you like I did to @Green613 and @BlueShadiw over steam about Walking Dead one time....

J-Master posted: »

This is such a great movie. Watched it the other day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLumu0DcycM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8M7HopGZX4

• Man.

Just think right now that somewhere in the world, someone is slowly dying thinking they wasted their life and they slowly think of all of th

• Just some food for your thoughts.

ComingSoon posted: »

Man.

• That's deep man.

But now I feel like I'm being stalked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Just think right now that somewhere in the world, someone is slowly dying thinking they wasted their life and they slowly think of all of th

• Certainly was. Anyways, how've you been?

Just some food for your thoughts.

• Getting better...Slowly...But progressively.

My mind is still running rampant as you can tell from my little thought food up there. I honestly question if I'll go insane with the way my brain processes things. lmao.

Certainly was. Anyways, how've you been?

• I love that song.

That's deep man. But now I feel like I'm being stalked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

• Only 5 Months? Huh, feels longer but good to have you.

5 months since joining bruh.

• It's excellent.

I'm on my pre-2000 music spree right now.

Listening to Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London. Another eerie song.

I love that song.

• Oh yeah, I love the Pirates movies. I've got all of them. Too bad the 5th one wont be out for some time yet. :(

J-Master posted: »

This is such a great movie. Watched it the other day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLumu0DcycM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8M7HopGZX4

• Spooky.

I enjoy more upbeat jazz songs from the past right now.

It's excellent. I'm on my pre-2000 music spree right now. Listening to Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London. Another eerie song.

• Hey, if you need to let the thoughts out, and if that helps, by all means do so. Sometimes I just feel that way.

Getting better...Slowly...But progressively. My mind is still running rampant as you can tell from my little thought food up there. I honestly question if I'll go insane with the way my brain processes things. lmao.

• Well I'm on Spring Break right now so that means sitting alone in my house playing Borderlands. So...Well...I don't have anyone to talk to except on here and it gets lonely and when it gets lonely my brain starts to think.

Hey, if you need to let the thoughts out, and if that helps, by all means do so. Sometimes I just feel that way.

• Hey, I've got school this week but next week is my Break...bad timing lol

But I'll be here mostly every day and I'm always around to talk.

Well I'm on Spring Break right now so that means sitting alone in my house playing Borderlands. So...Well...I don't have anyone to talk to except on here and it gets lonely and when it gets lonely my brain starts to think.

• BL2 on pc or video game?

Well I'm on Spring Break right now so that means sitting alone in my house playing Borderlands. So...Well...I don't have anyone to talk to except on here and it gets lonely and when it gets lonely my brain starts to think.

• Well it's a video game. I play on PS4.

papai46 posted: »

BL2 on pc or video game?

• I would say this is deep... but it's just gibberish.

• You just don't understand it. Whateves, life goes on for us both.

I would say this is deep... but it's just gibberish.

• but it's just gibberish.

Did you even read it bruh? Lmao.

I would say this is deep... but it's just gibberish.

• I understood what you wrote clearly, but it's just random thoughts put together in an attempt to sound deep.

You just don't understand it. Whateves, life goes on for us both.

• It wasn't if you actually read it.

It was multiple examples put together to form a bigger meaning.

I understood what you wrote clearly, but it's just random thoughts put together in an attempt to sound deep.

• Yes, yes i did.

Green613 posted: »

but it's just gibberish. Did you even read it bruh? Lmao.

• If you don't see it then that's your business. Bye Papai.

It wasn't if you actually read it Why do you all think that because i don't agree with what you wrote, i didn't read it? It wa

• Uh...no it's not. It's what is on his mind and sometimes that can be gibberish and not make sense, but this time around it can have a lot of meaning. He's not intentionally trying to make it sound deep, it's just what he wanted to say.

I understood what you wrote clearly, but it's just random thoughts put together in an attempt to sound deep.

• It wasn't if you actually read it

Why do you all think that because i don't agree with what you wrote, i didn't read it?

It was multiple examples put together to form a bigger meaning

The problem is there is no bigger meaning to what you wrote.

It wasn't if you actually read it. It was multiple examples put together to form a bigger meaning.

• Yeah, let's leave at that, not enough to be an interesting discussion.

Uh...no it's not. It's what is on his mind and sometimes that can be gibberish and not make sense, but this time around it can have a lot of meaning. He's not intentionally trying to make it sound deep, it's just what he wanted to say.

• Fine.

Yeah, let's leave at that, not enough to be an interesting discussion.

• I agree with you once again.

You need help.

• edited April 2015

Wow. Mature, instead of discussing with me in a attempt to make me understand, you're just gonna leave? Ok then.

If you don't see it then that's your business. Bye Papai.

• I sense a disturbance in the force.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I agree with you once again.

• Wow. Alright, here...

The problem is there is no bigger meaning to what you wrote.

May it be behind a screen that a person knows you, or in person, or not at all. Someone, somewhere, in this vast sea of billions...Someone is thinking of you.- Look a bigger meaning.

Yeah, let's leave at that, not enough to be an interesting discussion.

This is from you.

Now, I don't feel like arguing with you over something as stupid as you not understanding it and belittling me for it. BYE Papai.

Wow. Mature, instead of discussing with me in a attempt to make me understand, you're just gonna leave? Ok then.

• Ugh fine.

Wow. Alright, here... The problem is there is no bigger meaning to what you wrote. May it be behind a screen that a person kno

• I assume that the dust overheats my GPU, as to why i'm lagging so much.

Dust getting caught in devices is always annoying. I had a similar thing happen with my phone - I thought it going bad as I'd have to put th

• I don't mind

I don't mind if you forget me

having learned my lesson

I never left an impression on anyone

so now you send me your hardened 'regards'

when once you'd send me 'love'

sincerely I must tell you

your mild 'best wishes'

they make me suspicious

but I don't mind

I don't mind if you forget me

• REJECTION IS ONE THING

BUT REJECTION FROM A FOOL

IS CRUEL

I don't mind I don't mind if you forget me having learned my lesson I never left an impression on anyone so now you send me your

• Why IE?

Well well well. Would you look at this:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.