Beshka is the only one I fully trust

Beshka has nothing to gain by going with you yet she continues to put herself in harms way to help you out. Seriously Beshka is like Tyrion's Podrick but I fear this will lead to a decision where you have to sacrifice her in order to help your house.

Alt text

Beshka grin

Comments

• That's what I'm afraid of too. She's not the only one I fully trust, but she's definitely a friend I don't want to lose. Malcolm keeps saying that Asher has to put family ahead of her and yeah I'm going to do everything I can to help House Forrester but as far as I'm concerned she is family too, so making a choice like that is going to be very hard for me.

• I don't fully trust Beshka but she's my friend.

• Malcolm can't exactly walk out on Asher since it's his job to bring him back.

Beshka, however, is free to do so at any time, yet she sticks with you. I'd rather work on not having her hate my guts and leave than please Malcolm.

• She has something in meereen she doesnt want to tell you about, thats pretty untrustworthy

• I got so angry at Telltale when it forced me to choose between saving Beshka or Malcolm - I chose to save Beshka because she was literally face to face with a dragon, therefore logically her situation was more dire than Malcolm's who was facing off against members of the Lost Legion.

But then my uncle gets caught in dragon fire instead and I almost lose him, and then he's upset at me for saving Beshka from the dragon instead of saving him from the Lost Legion... its not fair, she was against a dragon for crying out loud...

• You would never have even known she had "unfinished business" there if she hadn't told you.

She has something in meereen she doesnt want to tell you about, thats pretty untrustworthy

• I have a very bad feeling that there will be a really difficult decision coming up with Beskha which I'm dreading because I love Beskha definitely one of my favourite characters.

• I dread that too... but if such a decision comes up again I'll save Malcolm instead, to make up for his dragon fire wound and because he's family and I don't want to lose him... but I don't want to lose Beshka either... I just hope whatever personal issues she's hiding about Mereen won't get in the way otherwise she'll become a liability -- I don't want to cut her off but if she's a problem I'll have to, for the sake of my family.

You know what I'd really want? For Telltale to give me an option to have Asher try to make Malcolm and Beshka smooth things out with each other -- they need to work together after all.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I have a very bad feeling that there will be a really difficult decision coming up with Beskha which I'm dreading because I love Beskha definitely one of my favourite characters.

• I have had no reason not to trust her yet but she is a sell sword as long as we can make it profitable enough she will help. It looked like in the trailer that problem she has in Meereen is going to have to be dealt with.

• Ashers been trying to get them to work together and I bet we'll get to keep trying whether we'll succeed... we'll see.

Harian96 posted: »

I dread that too... but if such a decision comes up again I'll save Malcolm instead, to make up for his dragon fire wound and because he's f

• Yeah she's awesome....too awesome, oh god something bad is going to happen to her :(

• By the time episode 6 is out: "Beshka was the only one I trusted!"

• She's a true sellsword, similar to Bronn in the books. They like the sound of the gold in their pockets.

• I trust Talia, Jon Snow, and somewhat Beshka. Beshka and Tom are about equal in my book, but I'm more wary about Tom. I don't like not knowing who he works for or why he is helping me.

• I may be alone here but I really don't care for her. She may have been loyal to Asher but she's ultimately a sellsword and it looks like she causes some problems going by the EP4 teaser. As the player of all the Forresters - family comes first for me. I want to see the Forrester house back to where it should be and if Beshka is a detriment I'll cut her off.

• i went for the uncle, because i figured she was fine and would understand better than the uncle would. she completely understood. thankfully.

Harian96 posted: »

I got so angry at Telltale when it forced me to choose between saving Beshka or Malcolm - I chose to save Beshka because she was literally f

• i really like Beshka, quite a bit. but she reminds me of jorah or bronn, loyal to you and would do anything for you, but with a shitty past and will look out for herself first. i have a feeling she's going to split after a while anyway, or die in Mereen. there's nothing she can gain from going back to Westeros.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.