I just had the strangest dream...

so I just woke up right now, and had a adream about episode 4... here it goes...

it began by riding back on horse back from a scouting mission with finn. He isn't made clear if he's said anything yet and chooses to remain silent. It's here you notice you have more freedom. you can press B(or esc) to exit he conversation and skip to arriving at the wall, I was distracted by looking around at stuff I never got to ask him or make up to him..

... anyway. when I got to the wall, Finn walked off somewhere and Jon Snow approached me. he asked me what happend last night and you had four dialouge choices: A) Nothing..
B) It was HIS Fault
C) ...
D) I killed a man.
I choose A. Gared said "I dont know what you're talkin about. I just did what I had to." with the most threaning glare.
Jon snow looked at me with a bit of concern and said "alright.." the scene is then interrupted by finn coming through a gate with multiple people (and frost finger) however, they struggle with opening the gate and you have time to do stuff. Here you could just run, or confess stuff to jon snow to get him to help you out.
I tried telling him, but Gared stumbled over his words and they got through. Jon Snow tells them to "Wait!" and Frostfinger demands that they cease jon snow (to get him out of the way for now) Two charge at Jon Snow and two more come for you. After dealing with them, Frostfinger throws a ironwood shield at you, knocking you to the ground, as he goes to deal with Snow.
after recovering, a boy squire slowly lifts up a sword too heavy for him to attack you. It's here a new combat system was made clear to me.. Stamina. It allows you to punch or charge up punches to knock down or out characters to "spare" them if you wish. I knocked down the child and pressed B to exit combat and ran. It's here I noticed "Fast walk" became a animated sprint, and drained stamina. Which could be recovered by just walking away.

I ran out the nights watch and woke up...

Comments

• edited April 2015

I had a dream about ep 4 a few nights earlier as well but I can't remember anything besides Daenerys being somehow involved and talking about the traitor with someone as Rodrik. Anyway, your dream seems fairly... I dunno, normal. If I happen to remember a dream there's usually at least one thing that's really out of place. I guess in this case that might be the stamina system.

• the cursor seems to of been updated too. Like it had a more of a jagged point.. I dunno how to explain it, like it was a small triangle instead of four rectangles :P

• That first part sounds feasible. You have the opportunity to confess to Jon what happened and hope he can help you escape liability for killing another brother, but midway through Finn makes a mad dash and you choose to leave with him to go beyond the wall or stay.

• Well a few days ago I dreamt that Tom(the coal boy) was getting married to Talia...because he was secretly a prince and this betrothal was going to secure as an army...I don't remember the rest...xD xD

• Dat ship tho

FetchWalker posted: »

Well a few days ago I dreamt that Tom(the coal boy) was getting married to Talia...because he was secretly a prince and this betrothal was going to secure as an army...I don't remember the rest...xD xD

• hahaha I guess I secretly really want to see them together. xD

stevean2 posted: »

Dat ship tho

Sign in to comment in this discussion.