Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

For now, have this.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Alright, edited and that one is final.

• lol

"Romantic Hotel"

For now, have this.

• One of the trinity confronting Rhys about his feeling for Fiona, and telling him he can get her, if he really wants. Plus, angels and saints dancing in the backround.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDL0N4842MU&feature=player_detailpage

• Truly amazing.

bloop posted: »

One of the trinity confronting Rhys about his feeling for Fiona, and telling him he can get her, if he really wants. Plus, angels and saints dancing in the backround. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDL0N4842MU&feature=player_detailpage

• How do you think little Gortys was made?

Poogers555 posted: »

lol "Romantic Hotel"

• We need a video of it too. With their faces plastered on. Amazing.

Truly amazing.

• 10/10 would pay billions.

bloop posted: »

We need a video of it too. With their faces plastered on. Amazing.

• Fiona frowned for so long Rhys could swear her face had gotten stuck like that.

"Uh," he tried, hesitantly, "Fiona? Are you okay?"

She looked at him and he almost jumped at the sudden movement. She contemplated him for a moment before shaking her head and biting her nails.

"You...you paint your nails. That's probably not good for your stomach."

She didn't reply and now he was getting scared. If she was ignoring his provocation, something was definitely up.

"No, seriously, Fiona, what's wrong? You know you can tell me."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, she was crying and holding to him.

"W-wha- Fiona, calm down, just- just talk to me!"

He awkwardly patted the top of her hair (her hat hastily thrown on the ground) while she sniffled and he was sure he was going to hell because she looked like the cutest thing when she cried and he was supposed to be comforting, what the hell was wrong with him?

"I..." her voice was small, so unlike the usual witty tone it held, "I'm a terrible person..."

Rhys gulped. He wasn't sure if he wanted to hear whatever she had to say but he knew he had to; he didn't think he could leave her in this state without guilting himself to hell and back.

"I'm sure it's nothing that terrible, you can-"

She covered his mouth with her hand before shaking her head insistently.

"You're gonna hate me. I feel terrible. Everyone's gonna hate me."

He was getting more nervous as the time passed and she didn't elaborate further. Slowly he grabbed her shoulders, forcing her to look at him.

"We aren't. None of us are gonna hate you. Especially not me."

Her eyes widened a bit, the dull green brightening up a bit at his words. She took a deep breath preparing to test the truth of his words.

"I...today, Loader Bot and Gortys...wanted to know how- how they were born."

Rhys' jaw dropped before he asked, stuttering.

"W-what did you say?"

Fiona covered her face with shaking hands, her voice muffled against them.

"I ignored them! They looked at me so sadly, Rhys, I can't take this! How do I tell Loader Bot he's adopted?! And how do I explain to Gortys he was unplanned?!

Rhys squeezed her shoulder blades before trying, more calmly.

"Explain to them that they are too young for these things...that you'll let them know some day, promise it. And let them know how much you love them."

"So much." she wimpered.

"So much." he agreed.

"I'm...I'm not a terrible mother, am I?"

Rhys hugged her.

"No, you're the best."

A few days later, life was back to norm-

"Rhys, they want to know why they're robots and we aren't, what do I do?!"

Rhys ran away. This time it was on her.

#PrayForFiona

• If you guys have any prompts I'd love to hear them since I'm out of writing stock and need some ideas.

Fiona frowned for so long Rhys could swear her face had gotten stuck like that. "Uh," he tried, hesitantly, "Fiona? Are you okay?" She

• Lol, really? Drol (with one l) means turd in Dutch

dojo32161 posted: »

Well the French word drole is pronounced the same as droll, it means funny. C'est tellement drole.

• Omg so adorable :D

BEHOLD!

• How about "Cinderella from the Borderlands"? That boot is the sign of love.

If you guys have any prompts I'd love to hear them since I'm out of writing stock and need some ideas.

• A 'Romeo and Juliet' starring Rhys and Fiona. Acting out the ending part of the play, ya' know were they both kinda die, very sad but also very romantic <3

If you guys have any prompts I'd love to hear them since I'm out of writing stock and need some ideas.

• Noted. ;)

tessie0713 posted: »

How about "Cinderella from the Borderlands"? That boot is the sign of love.

• Noted. :)

Quiff posted: »

A 'Romeo and Juliet' starring Rhys and Fiona. Acting out the ending part of the play, ya' know were they both kinda die, very sad but also very romantic

• Clicks on Tales from the Borderlands Forum

"Hmm, what have I been missing? Oh, 1365 new comments on the 'Rhys X Fiona' thread, guess I'll take a look."

What did I just read? I only have one thing to say... you guys are crazy. Although, I feel conflicted. I don't know if I ship Rhysha or Rhyiona.

• Hey, you already know you ship Rhyiona

Kateis posted: »

Clicks on Tales from the Borderlands Forum "Hmm, what have I been missing? Oh, 1365 new comments on the 'Rhys X Fiona' thread, guess I'll

• Maybe but I went on the Rhysha thread and began to ship that... I want to ship Rhyiona but at this point I'm conflicted.

Hey, you already know you ship Rhyiona

• Rhyona is the only way don't be fooled by rh

Maybe but I went on the Rhysha thread and began to ship that... I want to ship Rhyiona but at this point I'm conflicted.

• and i love everyone and i'm forgiving rhyshas for not shipping rhyiona

Green613 posted: »

Awww, shipping aside, I love you too Pipas

• Hm, they're kinda cute... You know what? Rhyiona is the better ship!

Oh god, what has happened to me? D:

Rhyona is the only way don't be fooled by rh

• Rhyiona is the better ship

Now that is GOOD taste!

Hm, they're kinda cute... You know what? Rhyiona is the better ship! Oh god, what has happened to me?

• Alt text

Why is this so important, though?

Think about it. They´re back to back but still by each other´s sides.

This is symbolism, people.

That no matter how many times they fight, how many challenges they face...

They will never stop loving each other.

• Alt text

"I think I might get sick, can you fix that?"

Alt text

"Sure, what´s wrong?"

Alt text

"I´m lacking Vitamin U."

Alt text

"!!!"

Why is this so important, though? Think about it. They´re back to back but still by each other´s sides. This is symbolism, people.

• The counter-strike has begun! This is merely the prelude to much grander things

Rhysha

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

The counter-strike has begun! This is merely the prelude to much grander things Rhysha

• Rhyiona is the better ship

False, the only true ship is Rhysha.

Hm, they're kinda cute... You know what? Rhyiona is the better ship! Oh god, what has happened to me?

• These two are so adorable it's killing me :')

"I think I might get sick, can you fix that?" "Sure, what´s wrong?" "I´m lacking Vitamin U." "!!!"

• Alt text

The counter-strike has begun! This is merely the prelude to much grander things Rhysha

• edited April 2015

Rhys -> Alt text

"I think I might get sick, can you fix that?" "Sure, what´s wrong?" "I´m lacking Vitamin U." "!!!"

• Well, I normally agree with most of your posts but on this occasion I don't.

Rhyiona is something I now strongly believe in and, is the only true ship!

Rhyiona is the better ship False, the only true ship is Rhysha.

• Very well then, I respect your choice of ship.

Well, I normally agree with most of your posts but on this occasion I don't. Rhyiona is something I now strongly believe in and, is the only true ship!

• edited April 2015

Rhys´ got the moves.

MichaelBP posted: »

Rhys ->

• The power of love will revive you.

These two are so adorable it's killing me :')

• Thanks for giving us a link so we could attack it when were ready :)

• Alt text

Rhack is the only true ship.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.