What would you do if...?

So I've been thinking about Mira and her relationship with Margery, after the whole Tyrion situation, and how she is thinking of replacing Mira. Now here's an interesting scenario.

In Episode Four or perhaps Five (A Nest of Vipers I believe it's called), Margery approaches Mira heartbroken and apologizes for her rash behaviour and blames her emotions on her nerves due to the wedding and looks to Mira for support after Joffrey's death. However Margery is still somewhat annoyed at Mira for her scheming with Tyrion for an ironwood decree.

Margery offers Mira a choice. She can go back to Ironrath, in which Margery will find a new handmaiden or she can stay at King's Landing.

If you choose to go to Ironrath: Mira is safe and with her family. She is happy to see Rodrik again and will be in most scenes with a line or two and at times a conversation, to support the family in any way she can. Though Lady Forrester will be disappointed she couldn't be Margery's handmaiden any longer and aid House Forrester from KIng's Landing.

If you choose stay at King's Landing: Mira will be able to help the family more from King's Landing, and you get the opportunity (if you play your cards right) to get the coin for House Forrester. The only problem is, you're eventually assassinated by a Lannister and you die. House Forrester get your remains but Lady Forrester feels exceptionally guilt-ridden for how she pressured Mira and lost her (presumably) favourite daughter.

What would you choose?

Comments

• I would stay in King's Landing. It certainly is a lot more dangerous than Ironrath, though we can do much more for House Forrester there. Going back to Ironrath wouldn't achieve anything, and could put Mira in a bad spot (eldest daughter = possible marriage union with Whitehill son?).

• Lady Forrester feels exceptionally guilt-ridden for how she pressured Mira and lost her (presumably) favourite daughter.

(presumably) favourite daughter.

favourite daughter.

Alt text

Oh and that idea sound decent but while I believe Mira will be determinant by the end I think she will always be in kings landing

• She puts a lot of faith in Mira because she is the one who can actually do something right now unlike Talia. I don't really think its a case of favoritism

HarjKS posted: »

I like Talia too but judging from the mural of House Forrester, as well as the fact that Lady Forrester has put a lot of faith into Mira, it seems like she is the favourite. I'm sure she loves Talia though.

• I like Talia too but judging from the mural of House Forrester, as well as the fact that Lady Forrester has put a lot of faith into Mira, it seems like she is the favourite. I'm sure she loves Talia though.

Lady Forrester feels exceptionally guilt-ridden for how she pressured Mira and lost her (presumably) favourite daughter. (presumably)

• But then she'll become determinant and barely have any more scenes. So no pls

• Eh you never know. It just seems Lady Forrester may prefer her right now but then again you may be right. I do wish we could explore the relationships between the family members better.

I mean by now the council must somewhat trust Asher to be gathering an army in Essos, so I wonder how they feel about him. Do they think he can do it? Lady Forrester still seems to like him.

...Damn now I really want the next episode out.

She puts a lot of faith in Mira because she is the one who can actually do something right now unlike Talia. I don't really think its a case of favoritism

• I'm not saying it should happen. I'm just asking what would you do, given the situation :)

But then she'll become determinant and barely have any more scenes. So no pls

• looks to Mira for support after Joffrey's death

Margery absolutely hated Joffrey though.

• I guess I'll go with the choice to go back to Ironrath. My goal in these games or hell pretty much any game is to always have everyone alive till the very end. sigh Obviously that never works out with Telltale games. I'm sure if you pick a choice like that Mira will get a part where people start guilt tripping you into not picking the other choice, but fuck em. We'll get Mira to do something else. I kept the knife and Gryff doesn't have enough holes in his neck.

• I don't think a matter of trust is really the issue when it comes to Asher, I think everyone else knows that he is just a hothead (from when they saw him last), but will do whatever to protect his loved ones. And I doubt a mother ever stops loving her son, Lady Forrester probably still cares about Asher deeply

...Damn now I really want the next episode out.

You and me both buddy :P

HarjKS posted: »

Eh you never know. It just seems Lady Forrester may prefer her right now but then again you may be right. I do wish we could explore the rel

• I guess I'd send her home. I would choose the second option if I was unaware of the consequences at the end, but I'd probably end up restarting because I hate losing characters.

On a side-note, does anyone else think the girl Maegaery's gonna replace Mira with is another Whitehill daughter? She'd be like, a handmaiden...but evil.

• Unless I can take Tom with me stay in kings landing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.