Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• By the way nice change in Avatar. :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

Well to be fair tumblr is 100% more likely to ship gay pairings so Rhaughn and Rhack are much more frequent there than on the forums

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

And with you too, my brother.

• Haha thanks! :D My sister just joined the forums and she wanted her icon to be Sasha so I agreed to change mine.

By the way nice change in Avatar.

• That's so nice of you :3 I hope she enjoys the forums!

Haha thanks! My sister just joined the forums and she wanted her icon to be Sasha so I agreed to change mine.

• Cool, what's her username?

Haha thanks! My sister just joined the forums and she wanted her icon to be Sasha so I agreed to change mine.

• Uh, right now I think it's @balladofthesocks

Cool, what's her username?

• Also have you noticed something to do with Rhys' eye. I mean it might be fairly obvious and no, I'm not actually talking about how one of his eyes were orange and before that it was blue, however it is related to that.

Um... what do you mean?

Alt text

Sorry it's 4 a.m. for me and brain.exe is shutting down, can't process it now.

Can't really say. I find Rhys' side of the story more interesting and him more funny and charismatic but at the same time I kinda despise him a little. Cause as sir Hammerlock would say, "quite a douche he is". I guess as a character I like him more, but as a person I like Fiona more since she's generally a "nice badass" of the team. But unfortunately the "nice" part makes her a little more serious and a tiny bit boring, especially in comparison with Rhys. I guess the devs made it on purpose so the characters could balance each other out.

Yeah, I get what you mean. I have 3 saves too. Along the same lines as you but one is what I'd do if I was in that situation, another is a r

• This thread is so beautiful T^T

I've converted to the church of Rhyiona (even though i've been stalking this thread since it started)

• edited April 2015

Welcome new member of our humble home

EDIT: Right, I need to edit our Holy Trinity departments to include you. I'll do it asap.

xValkyx posted: »

This thread is so beautiful T^T I've converted to the church of Rhyiona (even though i've been stalking this thread since it started)

• Alt text

This thread is so beautiful T^T I've converted to the church of Rhyiona (even though i've been stalking this thread since it started)

• The more people to help against the cult of Rhysha the better. Welcome friend, you are now apart of greatness.

• That's an awesome username. :D

Uh, right now I think it's @balladofthesocks

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

The more people to help against the cult of Rhysha the better. Welcome friend, you are now apart of greatness.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 1.

• That's what you get for stealing our ideas!

Thief!

• This is totally uncool.

• What ideas? Making a thread and using the phrase "proof of their love." isn't an original idea to steal

bloop posted: »

That's what you get for stealing our ideas!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

I'm not even suprised
    Alt text

• Pfft you think this is uncool? Someone posted rhysha fanart here a few days ago, that's the lowest of lows. We still haven't gotten over that disrespect, hell we deserve a formal apology for that.

Pipas posted: »

This is totally uncool.

• The character claiming, the pic with the users profile pics on it, playlists songs. That stuff.

I'm probably just overanalyzing things.

What ideas? Making a thread and using the phrase "proof of their love." isn't an original idea to steal

• Other than the character claiming, I'm pretty sure that's all normal stuff shippers do. Also we stopped character claiming almost right after it was brought up so it doesn't count.

bloop posted: »

The character claiming, the pic with the users profile pics on it, playlists songs. That stuff. I'm probably just overanalyzing things.

edited April 2015

Exactly, soon you will be saying that the very posts we made were stolen from you

Other than the character claiming, I'm pretty sure that's all normal stuff shippers do. Also we stopped character claiming almost right after it was brought up so it doesn't count.

• Okay, but seriously, I think we should stay clear of each other's threads to stop any fighting. It'll just get both threads closed.

Fiona blogging, take 1.

• Yup, for now on we should all stay in our own thread domains

Okay, but seriously, I think we should stay clear of each other's threads to stop any fighting. It'll just get both threads closed.

• Yeah because I'm sensing playful banter is already turning ugly and that'll just get both threads closed. No fun for anyone then.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yup, for now on we should all stay in our own thread domains

edited April 2015

look who's talkin

Alt text

Yup, for now on we should all stay in our own thread domains

• Well I did say for now on ;3

Leluch123 posted: »

look who's talkin

• edited April 2015

@ Rhyshas

Alt text

We cool?

• The war can start whenever you want, but it does not stop at your command.

Well I did say for now on ;3

• Leluch, back down.

We will return, eventually.

Rhysha, away!

Leluch123 posted: »

The war can start whenever you want, but it does not stop at your command.

• We cool.

@ Rhyshas We cool?

• As you wish,
    All Hail Rhysha

Leluch, back down. We will return, eventually. Rhysha, away!

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

We cool.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 2.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alright, updated.

If I didn´t add you I´m sorry, I probably forgot. Just ask and I´ll edit you in.

Fiona blogging, take 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.