I just had a brilliantly cruel idea.

I don't trust Sera, not for one minute. I find her to be a bit snarky and rather sell focused, which is a great ideal, because in this type of place, you have to look out for yourself in Kings Landing.

So, sooner or later she will become a liability, she's seen Mira and Tom together in the gardens, and she knows she holds some power over her position as a hand maiden with Lady Margaery.. She will probably use that as well as some information she may later learn as leverage over Mira or even to betray her soon enough.

So here's my cruel but necessary idea:

In my game the Lannister guards are still investigating into the dissaperance of the other guard, the one that Mira killed. My Mira still holds onto the knife, a guards kinfe most likely. So if the guards begin searching Hand Maidan rooms and find a guards blade in Miras room, it would be rather incriminatiing to say the least.

So say when the guard begin searching rooms, and they go into Sera's room and find the blade in her room, she'll be incriminated and questioned at the very least or maybe hopefully be charged with the murder of the Lannister guard.

Is it a cruel and backstabbing way to save yourself? Yes of course.

But as Cersei Lannister once sad

"When you play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die, there is no middle ground."

Comments

• I wouldn't say that this idea is brilliantly cruel.

I'd say it's...

puts sunglasses on

...cruelly brilliant.

• I see. You're already adapting yourself to King's Landing way of life.

Alt text

• You're the last person I'd expect to see here, dfh. Been visiting TT forums lately?

dfh15 posted: »

...well done

• Alt text

...well done

Lingvort posted: »

I wouldn't say that this idea is brilliantly cruel. I'd say it's... puts sunglasses on ...cruelly brilliant.

• edited April 2015

Mostly lurking. Haven't quite been able to get myself to resume posting here, but I may jump back into it.

Lingvort posted: »

You're the last person I'd expect to see here, dfh. Been visiting TT forums lately?

• But don't forget Mira also has leverage on Sera about her being a bastard and actually being Sera Flowers. So, if you don't get a chance to use your plan maybe you could just use this instead.

• It's just a game to get the most leverage over each other now :P

But don't forget Mira also has leverage on Sera about her being a bastard and actually being Sera Flowers. So, if you don't get a chance to use your plan maybe you could just use this instead.

• Yep, I just hope we have enough for the sake of Ironrath.

It's just a game to get the most leverage over each other now :P

• 1) The game's not going to give you the option to plant the knife unless it wants you to.

2) Lucan saw Mira in the gardens, not Sera, so if they search anyone's chambers, it'll just be Mira's. They're not going to randomly search the rooms of all of the handmaidens, on the off-chance that they find something incriminating. Especially if they don't even know what they're looking for. (They don't know the knife is missing, because they never found the body).

• But a guards knife in a hand maidens room? Awfully suspicious considering a guard just went missing wouldn't you think?

1) The game's not going to give you the option to plant the knife unless it wants you to. 2) Lucan saw Mira in the gardens, not Sera, so

• If Telltale were to do that, they would probably have Sera make a speech of how valuable her friendship with Mira is to her and how she would never betray you before allowing you to make that choice, to make it worse. I threw the knife away, but I don't know what I would do if I had kept it.

• Aww poor Sera. Asks for your help by putting in a good word for her and then plant a knife in her room so she'll be accused of murder. Girl just can't catch a break.

• Well if she didnt bitch 24/7 about irrelevant crap and steal wine I might have more sympathy

DoubleJump posted: »

Aww poor Sera. Asks for your help by putting in a good word for her and then plant a knife in her room so she'll be accused of murder. Girl just can't catch a break.

• There really is no use for it at the moment. I mean you could use it to defend yourself from any of those certain "wrong people" try to attack you again

Grafite posted: »

If Telltale were to do that, they would probably have Sera make a speech of how valuable her friendship with Mira is to her and how she woul

• Besides how do we know what she claims Margaery said to be true? She could be lying to have Mira be more confident with her, using her for her own personal gain.

Well if she didnt bitch 24/7 about irrelevant crap and steal wine I might have more sympathy

• I honestly think Sera really just is just a dumb handmaiden, dont get me wrong that doesnt make her any less dangerous just in a different way

Besides how do we know what she claims Margaery said to be true? She could be lying to have Mira be more confident with her, using her for her own personal gain.

• I'd take that option in a heartbeat. You can't afford to have anybody around you who can risk what you're aiming for in King's Landing.

• edited April 2015

You're just repeating yourself now. Yes, it would obviously be suspicious, but that's not in question. What you don't seem to understand is they wouldn't find the knife there, because they have no reason to search Sera's room.

There are too many factors involved for this to be a good idea. More than likely, in that scenario, Sera will find the knife you planted in her room and confront you about it, or worse she'll give it to Margaery, who is already sick of Mira's shit and fires you.

Hell, if anything, you would have been better off planting it in Tyrion's room to throw them off the scent.

But a guards knife in a hand maidens room? Awfully suspicious considering a guard just went missing wouldn't you think?

• If it comes down to it heads, sticks, walls

Sign in to comment in this discussion.