Life and death?

edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones

If you could choose who lives, dies or gets beaten who would you choose? Do you think you can trust anyone? Who do you think would try and kill you next? Let me know!

Also, who do you think will die next episode?

Comments

• Do we get a list to choose from?

• Not unless you really want a list I mean how about Tom, Ramsay Snow, Gwyn, Beskha, Finn, Cotter and Sera And choose whoever you want to live!

Do we get a list to choose from?

• If I could choose? Heh, if I had power to choose, the Forresters would drive the Whitehills extinct, but sadly that's not how it works.

• Unfortunately, not. In my opinion only Gwyn should live out of the whole Whitehill lot. Gryff can leave, forever.

dfh15 posted: »

If I could choose? Heh, if I had power to choose, the Forresters would drive the Whitehills extinct, but sadly that's not how it works.

• edited April 2015

From a narrative perspective I'd sorta want all non tv show characters to die except sera or some one like that.

• Why's that?

Flog61 posted: »

From a narrative perspective I'd sorta want all non tv show characters to die except sera or some one like that.

• Yep, I've taken a liking to Gwyn so far. There's a bit of a Romeo & Juliet dynamic (except...a bit more complicated) given her past relationship with Asher, so I'm inclined to make the interactions with her work.

Gryff though...Gryff can go jump off The Wall.

Unfortunately, not. In my opinion only Gwyn should live out of the whole Whitehill lot. Gryff can leave, forever.

• I do like the Romeo & Juliet complex however, I hope they don't end the same way. Gryff can have the same fate as Britt.

dfh15 posted: »

Yep, I've taken a liking to Gwyn so far. There's a bit of a Romeo & Juliet dynamic (except...a bit more complicated) given her past rela

• Ramsay can't since he's a show canon character.

I'd kill Tom.

Not unless you really want a list I mean how about Tom, Ramsay Snow, Gwyn, Beskha, Finn, Cotter and Sera And choose whoever you want to live!

• No, you can't but you can always wish. And why'd you kill Tom? Do you not trust him?

Ramsay can't since he's a show canon character. I'd kill Tom.

• Well, I and 7% left him to die, and he's not dead, which is a problem.

I don't trust him one bit.

No, you can't but you can always wish. And why'd you kill Tom? Do you not trust him?

• To be honest I felt that the whole murder scene was trying to force you to help and befriend Tom. I don't blame you for not trusting him he seems shady...but eh...screw it.

Well, I and 7% left him to die, and he's not dead, which is a problem. I don't trust him one bit.

• At least another one of the Forresters should die to make the story more dramatic, maybe Mira considering she's the one in real trouble (and without allies for now).
    Then I'd kill the fat piece of sh*t (Lord Whitehill) and his son, as well as their soldiers.
    There's no way Gared will survive if he deserts the Night's Watch in any case (executed by his brothers or he'll just die over the Wall), and also I can see Asher coming back home alone.

• edited April 2015

Forresters live, Whitehills get beaten (literally).

• Sounds good but would Gwyn get beaten too?

Daniel354 posted: »

Forresters live, Whitehills get beaten (literally).

• You raise a fair point and I actually agree with you. Although, I think it would be unexpected for Lady Forrester to die.

Miklaus posted: »

At least another one of the Forresters should die to make the story more dramatic, maybe Mira considering she's the one in real trouble (and

• Tom, Cotter, Frost, Royland, Master, Talia, Ramsay BOLTON, Arya, Tyrion, Varys, Robin Arryn, Theon, Beshka, Daario, Tommen, Jaime, Everyone in Dorne, Everyone in the Iron Islands, Every Whitehill (excluding Gwyn), Kevan Lannister, Melissandre, Jorah, Pyp (in the books), and much more...

• Ideally, I'd want Ludd and Gryff to die, but I doubt that will happen. Though, it would be interesting to have Ludd die and Gryff live, so he can experience the death of his father like Rodrik did. Or, alternatively, Gryff dies, and Ludd can experience the death of his son like Lady Forrester did. This could either provoke empathy from them, or turn them more hostile, and I think it would make for an interesting dynamic/parallel, as long as Gwyn doesn't die.

I don't see both Cotter and Finn lasting the whole game to be honest. I think a Doug/Carely decision could happen (same with Malcom and Beskha, since already kinda happened). I don't necessarily want either to die, though.

• If she'd want to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sounds good but would Gwyn get beaten too?

• Talia is going to screw up and we're going to have to deal with it.

• Wow, you've got a hit list going. I mostly agree with you but there are a few characters like Beskha that I like.

Tom, Cotter, Frost, Royland, Master, Talia, Ramsay BOLTON, Arya, Tyrion, Varys, Robin Arryn, Theon, Beshka, Daario, Tommen, Jaime, Everyone

• I'm not sure about that Talia seems like a strong girl but I think she might make a childish mistake.

Skiba7671 posted: »

Talia is going to screw up and we're going to have to deal with it.

• Yeah, however I don't think there'll be a decision between Finn and Cotter from the way it looks at the end of episode 3.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Ideally, I'd want Ludd and Gryff to die, but I doubt that will happen. Though, it would be interesting to have Ludd die and Gryff live, so h

Sign in to comment in this discussion.