AWESOMEO posted: »

I got mail from France. I don't know anyone from France O_O

• what

ComingSoon posted: »

That's what the French want you to think

• Wish I was on the computer to post pics to cheer you up. :c

Lord_EAA posted: »

God i NEED someone to talk to

• I feel like I'm the only not bothered by this. ._.

papai46 posted: »

God fucking dammit my feed got anally raped.

• God you're so damn lucky! The closest I ever met an actor was when Gavin Hammon was on here.

I met IronE Singleton!! He played T-Dog on The Walking Dead! He was really nice.

• They want to send in millions of french fries I bet.

what

• yep sry

Told you we look too much alike.

• Its cool brah.

Wish I was on the computer to post pics to cheer you up. :c

• edited April 2015

Here comes the chest pains again.... Maybe it's from too muc pop? Like acid build up? Fruit drinks are sorta expensive though. Guess I'll stick to water.

Last thing I need is some sort of heart attack.

• Sir, i'm from the fun police and your joke was so bad, i need to arrest you. handcuffs Tobi

They want to send in millions of french fries I bet.

• edited April 2015

Last thing i need is some sort of heart attack.

Famous last words.

Here comes the chest pains again.... Maybe it's from too muc pop? Like acid build up? Fruit drinks are sorta expensive though. Guess I'll stick to water. Last thing I need is some sort of heart attack.

• I've seen several comments about people's inboxes, what happened exactly?

• Lehfeels decided put half he thread in a pm about his fanfic and everybody kept talking and so our inboxes got full of purple.

I've seen several comments about people's inboxes, what happened exactly?

• It was pretty bad.

Thanks

• Thanks

Lehfeels decided put half he thread in a pm about his fanfic and everybody kept talking and so our inboxes got full of purple.

• I just drank some cold water and there was some pain relief. It's definitely the pop causing the pains.

Last thing i need is some sort of heart attack. Famous last words.

• Oh, ok.

I just drank some cold water and there was some pain relief. It's definitely the pop causing the pains.

• YOU'LL NEVAH TAKE ME ALIVE!! (hair turns propellers and I fly away) Ahahahahahahahahh!

Sir, i'm from the fun police and your joke was so bad, i need to arrest you. handcuffs Tobi

• edited April 2015

@MetallicaRules

Not sure if you like Sabaton, but I saw them last night.

Sound quality isn't great, but I'm surprised someone already uploaded this to be honest. When it shows the crowd you can see the back of me and my friend's heads, slightly off to the right from the middle, near the bottom of the screen. The best shot is around 0:19-0:22. For the last song they brought a 10 year old girl on stage to jam with them. Joakim, the singer, gave her his aviators and she got a bunch of other stuff, and she got to take a bow with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGRAi4N1zWI

I'll include the studio version too just so you can hear it with better quality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE4BxPwu4zI

• I have never heard of them but they sound really good, I'm going to check them out, thanks.

@MetallicaRules Not sure if you like Sabaton, but I saw them last night. Sound quality isn't great, but I'm surprised someone already

• but WHY ?_?

They want to send in millions of french fries I bet.

• They're one of my favorite bands. They put on a hell of a show. At one point he was telling us that there were about 1,000 less people than at the first show in their tour, in New York, but that we were way louder. The whole crowd started chanting, "FUCK NEW YORK! FUCK NEW YORK!" It was so funny.

There were three bands at the show, Delain, Sabaton, and Nightwish headlined. I had never heard of Delain, but they weren't too bad. Not particularly my style, but they put on a good show.

I have never heard of them but they sound really good, I'm going to check them out, thanks.

• I can see why you like them, I was just listening to a few of their songs, it's really impressive. What I like is that most of their songs seem to be about history, centering around historical people and battles, which is great, considering my favorite subject in school is history.

They're one of my favorite bands. They put on a hell of a show. At one point he was telling us that there were about 1,000 less people than

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Just finished watching a really good anime called Another, if you like light horror/mystery/suspense animes (no jumpscares), watch it through this link, it's just 12 episodes :P:

http://animeshow.tv/Another-episode-1/

Alt text

• Yeah, their songs cover a lot of history, which I really like too.

Some songs I recommend, Swedish pagans, Carolus Rex, Panzerkamp, Ghost Division, Primo Victoria, Gott mit uns, 40:1. I could keep going but that should get you started.

I can see why you like them, I was just listening to a few of their songs, it's really impressive. What I like is that most of their songs s

• Ugh, I'm annoyed.

I'm playing the Borderlands TPS DLC and first off, all the mobs and bosses are much higher level so I keep dying and that's frustrating me but I can get through it but the fucking problem is...It's skipping dialogue and has no sound. I don't even know why the hell it's doing it, it's not suppose to. I'm seriously pissed off and I have a headache.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Seems interesting, I'll check it out later, I've watched a lot of shows during this week (weirdly it's mostly been anime).

Just finished watching a really good anime called Another, if you like light horror/mystery/suspense animes (no jumpscares), watch it through this link, it's just 12 episodes :P: http://animeshow.tv/Another-episode-1/

• Who agrees that this is the best gif ever?

Alt text

• That's the price for being sucha low level skrub, should've grinded u n00b.

Ugh, I'm annoyed. I'm playing the Borderlands TPS DLC and first off, all the mobs and bosses are much higher level so I keep dying and th

• hello

• Hmm Johnny might just have become my favorite member of the band..... :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LkQfkCl6d0

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

How was life in jail? :P

hello

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited April 2015

Hope you learned a lesson...

Then again...

hello

• Here's some spammage. :3

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Lord_EAA posted: »

Its cool brah.

• He's still in jail, he posted this from their library.

How was life in jail? :P

• edited April 2015

Another favourite of mine! I loved this show so much!

(no pun intended btw)

Just finished watching a really good anime called Another, if you like light horror/mystery/suspense animes (no jumpscares), watch it through this link, it's just 12 episodes :P: http://animeshow.tv/Another-episode-1/

• Thank you bro

Here's some spammage.

• Alt text

Who agrees that this is the best gif ever?

• where do you find that gif? I want to post it for awhile but never find it on the internet 0_0

Who agrees that this is the best gif ever?

• oh that sucks, is it a stream problem or something?

Ugh, I'm annoyed. I'm playing the Borderlands TPS DLC and first off, all the mobs and bosses are much higher level so I keep dying and th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.