Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wait... Is that "we're not friends" option (or what is it called)? I've never seen that in all of my playthroughs.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The face of a broken man...

• Yep, tell him you're not friends. Fiona says they're partners and Rhys is like "Thanks :D" and then that happens.

Poor Rhys.

DeityD posted: »

Wait... Is that "we're not friends" option (or what is it called)? I've never seen that in all of my playthroughs.

• Alt text

(There needs to be a gif of Rhys doing that)

Swiggity Swooty, Rhys is comin for that booty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Proof of Rhyiona #147

Choosing "we are not friends" wont actually make Fiona say we are not friends, but that they are partners who look like they cant do much but can handle their own.

Confirmed.

Wait... Is that "we're not friends" option (or what is it called)? I've never seen that in all of my playthroughs.

• Rhys is her partner in more than one way.

Poogers555 posted: »

Proof of Rhyiona #147 Choosing "we are not friends" wont actually make Fiona say we are not friends, but that they are partners who look like they cant do much but can handle their own. Confirmed.

• I need this in my life.

Someone make it happen

MichaelBP posted: »

(There needs to be a gif of Rhys doing that)

• Interesting. I just never chose that, the closest I got to breaking his heart was telling that "it is what it is, a temporary alliance" on the first run (because who the hell knew that's what she'll actually say).

Yep, tell him you're not friends. Fiona says they're partners and Rhys is like "Thanks " and then that happens. Poor Rhys.

• Right, she doesn't even say "we're not friends"...shouldn't the option say "We're partners"? Since that's what she actually says.

Interesting. I just never chose that, the closest I got to breaking his heart was telling that "it is what it is, a temporary alliance" on the first run (because who the hell knew that's what she'll actually say).

• Yep.

But shipping and jokes aside, TT needs to work on the descriptions more. Because how in the hell "we're not friends" can describe what she actually said. I mean, come on TTG.

Proof of Rhyiona #147 Choosing "we are not friends" wont actually make Fiona say we are not friends, but that they are partners who look like they cant do much but can handle their own. Confirmed.

• Alt text

He sure is.

Rhys is her partner in more than one way.

• I know right. It's kinda ridiculous at times and personally, it gives me a tough time processing what the hell some options are suppose to mean.

Right, she doesn't even say "we're not friends"...shouldn't the option say "We're partners"? Since that's what she actually says.

• Alt text

Well clearly its because they have to be friends, and more

• Well clearly its because they have to be friends, and more :)

Yep. But shipping and jokes aside, TT needs to work on the descriptions more. Because how in the hell "we're not friends" can describe what she actually said. I mean, come on TTG.

• That and we don't know how some options are gonna sound. I still recall that option to tell Clem not to look at the dead dog and Lee just flips out when he says it.

They could really work on these.

I know right. It's kinda ridiculous at times and personally, it gives me a tough time processing what the hell some options are suppose to mean.

• He's her husband, first of all. ;)

He sure is.

• Rhiona is love, Rhyiona is life

Alt text

I'm only 22 years old I love Rhyiona so much, I saved all the videos and fanfiction I pray to Rhyiona every night, thanking it

• I guess there's at least one of those in every TT game. I kinda feel sorry for people, especially youtubers, who played the game/episode only once for some reasons and happened to pick that.

That and we don't know how some options are gonna sound. I still recall that option to tell Clem not to look at the dead dog and Lee just flips out when he says it. They could really work on these.

• Rhyiona is a gift to humanity. The salvation for our souls. The hero we deserve.

Do you accept this notion? Yes or yes?

Mercyva posted: »

Rhiona is love, Rhyiona is life

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 4.

• Lee's or Fiona's? Because if it's Fiona's, Cry picked that one. If it's Lee's I actually think the majority of people picked it because they wanted to protect Clem. Lee just got pissed for some reason.

I guess there's at least one of those in every TT game. I kinda feel sorry for people, especially youtubers, who played the game/episode only once for some reasons and happened to pick that.

• edited April 2015

Both. Btw, I don't think that any of youtubers I watched (though I don't think I've ever watched TftB on big channels so maybe that's why) picked "we're friends" option - which sucks, actually. Almost everyone picked "friends is a little too much". They didn't want to be rude but at the same time were afraid to be... too friendly I guess. Cause it's a TT game after all, and old habits die hard.

Lee's or Fiona's? Because if it's Fiona's, Cry picked that one. If it's Lee's I actually think the majority of people picked it because they wanted to protect Clem. Lee just got pissed for some reason.

• I saw a few who picked it, like Tetra Ninja (though he doesn't talk much). But yes, seems like the majority of people picked that one. Then a lot of them felt bad when Rhys got pouty.

Both. Btw, I don't think that any of youtubers I watched (though I don't think I've ever watched TftB on big channels so maybe that's why) p

• Well, of course they did. :D I also felt bad and never picked that one again. Btw, just watched that moment and... seriously? Option "we're not friends" is less heartbreaking than "friends is a little too much". What on earth are TT people were thinking? They need to work on their... priorities.

I saw a few who picked it, like Tetra Ninja (though he doesn't talk much). But yes, seems like the majority of people picked that one. Then a lot of them felt bad when Rhys got pouty.

• It's not as heartbreaking because she doesn't say what the dialogue option you're given says. I mean, Rhys is still pretty upset but I don't think her words were taken as hurtful as the temporary alliance ones.

"We're friends" master race, though!

Well, of course they did. I also felt bad and never picked that one again. Btw, just watched that moment and... seriously? Option "we're no

• Alt text

I need this in my life. Someone make it happen

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 5.

Fiona blogging, take 4.

• It's not as heartbreaking because she doesn't say what the dialogue option you're given says. I mean, Rhys is still pretty upset but I don't think her words were taken as hurtful as the temporary alliance ones.

Mixed messages... Mixed messages everywhere.

"We're friends" master race, though!

Alt text

It's not as heartbreaking because she doesn't say what the dialogue option you're given says. I mean, Rhys is still pretty upset but I don't think her words were taken as hurtful as the temporary alliance ones. "We're friends" master race, though!

• I found this which makes me feel like episode 5 will be depressing

Alt text

• Rhys is such a good daddy. <3

(Well, not jerk!Rhys, since he forces his eldest son to self-destruct, but it was a monster that possessed Rhys to do that)

Fiona blogging, take 5.

• Normal married life...they're fighting about who burnt the curry this time.

I found this which makes me feel like episode 5 will be depressing

• Alt text

Rhyiona is a gift to humanity. The salvation for our souls. The hero we deserve. Do you accept this notion? Yes or yes?

• The real Rhys would never tell his son to kill himself. Rhys is the best father. As good as Handsome Jack is to him.

Rhys is such a good daddy. (Well, not jerk!Rhys, since he forces his eldest son to self-destruct, but it was a monster that possessed Rhys to do that)

• I have a theory that Fiona wanted to be tsundere but her true feelings end up expressing themselves regardless of the player's intent.

I am 99.9% positive. There is no other explanation.

Man, TTG is truly admirable.:P

It's not as heartbreaking because she doesn't say what the dialogue option you're given says. I mean, Rhys is still pretty upset but I don't

• Welcome, loyal follower. Will you join the church of Rhyionaism?

WE HAVE PIZZA!

• edited April 2015

Of course he wouldn't. Rhys is a wonderful dad, as is Jack, who wants the best for his grandkids, and helped Rhys hook up with Fiona.

The real Rhys would never tell his son to kill himself. Rhys is the best father. As good as Handsome Jack is to him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.