The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited April 2015

Earlier I went out to get some food. I went to the pizza store, ordered small pizza and large poutine which would take 20 minutes. I walked around for a bit and I decided to head to my old schools since it was Saturday at around 5 pm.

I arrived at my first school and walked slowly, looking around. I was overcome by nostalgia. I've never set foot there in many years. Last I've been there was when I graduated in grade six. Some things changed. The old big sandbox I used to play in with others is now covered with grass and a new sandbox was made. At the kindergarten area they added many new toys and some benches surrounded by grown out trees. In the other area, there's new cabins (outdoor classrooms) with a play set spot. I then went past the gate and entered the parking lot that intersects between my first school and middle school.

Middle school had a real makeover. I remember there being lots of dirt now there's lots of pavement and the parking lot is bigger. Fences now surround the bleachers that faces to the track and field which remains the same. Around the backyard, the cabins are now gone. Most of the yard is paved and it's really bare now. Except there's many debris scattered all over. Branches of wood, broken bricks, plots of grass that gone loose. There's more fencing now around the yard and to the second parking lot (got bigger) near the greenhouse. There's these 4 random yellow posts near the basketball court. It changed a lot, and now it looks.... plain.

It's amazing how much things can change while you're away. And I turned around and retraced my steps and headed back to the pizza store and got my food and went home. Even though I was tired from going uptown earlier on in the day, it was worth the nostalgia trip.

• Alt text

Who agrees that this is the best gif ever?

• I don't know. It's on my PS4, I'm hoping it works itself out or it's just that part.

oh that sucks, is it a stream problem or something?

• uptown

funk you up

Earlier I went out to get some food. I went to the pizza store, ordered small pizza and large poutine which would take 20 minutes. I walked

• lmao! Yeah it's really good :D

Another favourite of mine! I loved this show so much! (no pun intended btw)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

fdshjrtrsg;.;

ComingSoon posted: »

uptown funk you up

• hahAHA

AWESOMEO posted: »

fdshjrtrsg;.;

• that sucks I have PS4 too for the most part I haven't come across many glitches in games. apart from games that were convert from PS3 to PS4. there was a few glitches in the last of us PS4 version. I hope it works out for you.

I don't know. It's on my PS4, I'm hoping it works itself out or it's just that part.

• I haven't experienced any bad gltiches till now.

that sucks I have PS4 too for the most part I haven't come across many glitches in games. apart from games that were convert from PS3 to PS4. there was a few glitches in the last of us PS4 version. I hope it works out for you.

• with the borderlands games?

I haven't experienced any bad gltiches till now.

• Currently addicted to this song:

The Black Keys - Strange Times

• That opening riff gets me every time. <3

Currently addicted to this song: The Black Keys - Strange Times

• I remember lots of stuff from my childhood that isn't there anymore, and today's children will never know anything about it. Oh well, it'll happen to them, too.

Earlier I went out to get some food. I went to the pizza store, ordered small pizza and large poutine which would take 20 minutes. I walked

• I love books.

! Alt text

• me too. Books always make me happy.

ComingSoon posted: »

I love books.

• Shout out to GRRM ripping off Shakespeare.

• https://twitter.com/_floridaman

I like to look at this twitter and imagine Kenny doing all these things

• Everybody stop with the mass PMing please. If you want to talk to someone you can send them your own PM.

• I just watched the TPS Clap trap DLC boss and I said "Fuck it, this boss is way too hard for a casual like me."

Not even going to finish that DLC, that is too crazy.

• I didn't relise Shakespeare said that. oh well maybe he is a influence on G.R.R Martin.

Shout out to GRRM ripping off Shakespeare.

• The real quote is "A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once." From the Play Julius Caesar.

I didn't relise Shakespeare said that. oh well maybe he is a influence on G.R.R Martin.

• 2 and a half days till Mortal Kombat X!!!!!!! I'm so freaking hyped :D, I usually suck at fighting games, but I'm pretty decent at Mortal Kombat and It's easy to learn compared to other fighting games like Street Fighter.

I already have my main character I'm gonna use picked out :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5zeaGYXNpc

• I just started my first dark souls game and that shit been making go insane with frustration. I love it and despise it and the same time.

Ugh, I'm annoyed. I'm playing the Borderlands TPS DLC and first off, all the mobs and bosses are much higher level so I keep dying and th

• interesting thanks. :)

The real quote is "A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once." From the Play Julius Caesar.

• I had this song stuck in my head all day. catchy classic a very fun song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAgvTsVcQgQ

• I was bored and decided to collect some reviews of TWD S1 & S2 from the Play Store

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• What did he do?

papai46 posted: »

He's still in jail, he posted this from their library.

• I have an issue with a 3D model, you see, the "sweater" or jacket you see has many triangles on it.

It requires back-face culling to fix, but no option of it in KeyShot 5 is present, so, any of guys know 3D stuff like I do?

Alt text

• I watched that anime last year during my spring break and I loved it.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Just finished watching a really good anime called Another, if you like light horror/mystery/suspense animes (no jumpscares), watch it through this link, it's just 12 episodes :P: http://animeshow.tv/Another-episode-1/

• Anyone else excited for Orange is the new black season 3? :p

• 5 STARS & GG GAME.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.