Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I LOVE PIZZA! sold.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome, loyal follower. Will you join the church of Rhyionaism? WE HAVE PIZZA!

• People don't give good ol Jack enough credit. He's a true trooper and a dad that wants the best for his family.

MichaelBP posted: »

Of course he wouldn't. Rhys is a wonderful dad, as is Jack, who wants the best for his grandkids, and helped Rhys hook up with Fiona.

• I'll make sure to add you to our list of prized members.

Alt text

Your "welcome!" pizza!

Mercyva posted: »

I LOVE PIZZA! sold.

• You're God damn right that they don't. Jack is a great father and a wonderful grandpa.

People don't give good ol Jack enough credit. He's a true trooper and a dad that wants the best for his family.

• Jack is the hero Rhyiona deserves

You're God damn right that they don't. Jack is a great father and a wonderful grandpa.

• Alt text

Jack is the hero Rhyiona deserves

• Only Rhyiona brothers and sisters understand.

• Alt text

I'll make sure to add you to our list of prized members. Your "welcome!" pizza!

• Jack is our priest. Our shepherd. A true Rhyiona fan.

Yeah, most just assume that Jack is just pure evil, but we know the truth.

• Yeah, most just assume that Jack is just pure evil, but we know the truth.

Only Rhyiona brothers and sisters understand.

• Alt text

Jack is our priest. Our shepherd. A true Rhyiona fan.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Update because when I was adding a new member I went back to confirm and I did in fact miss some people.

Also, I realised @MichaelBP and @TwooferMcDoofer have the same icon and I only added one of them. Fixed. Oops?

I´m running out of space so people are floating now in some of these...

• Alt text

You know it, bro, bro!

• CivilianCivilian Banned
    edited April 2015

Not in post

Shipping Rhyona since December

i cri :(

IAmSelfish

Update because when I was adding a new member I went back to confirm and I did in fact miss some people. Also, I realised @MichaelBP and

• I will add you ASAP. (:

Civilian posted: »

Not in post Shipping Rhyona since December i cri IAmSelfish

• Aaaand done.

Civilian posted: »

Not in post Shipping Rhyona since December i cri IAmSelfish

• Bro, BRO!

Bro...for bro!

• Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro!

Bro, BRO!

• Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro!

Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro!

• edited April 2015

And now...

It´s time for...

Gortys´ world!

Alt text

"Yes, yes, I came back indeed! And quite early at that! Today I have a story to tell from my younger days, back when I was a wee child! Yes, I know, you´re in a hurry, I promise this will be worth your time!

Back then, you see, mother and father were always looking for ways to entertain me. But father, although I´m aware he loves me very much, wasn´t the brightest when it came to ideas, unfortunately. He ultimately decided it would be a good idea to play football with me due to...my...round shape. Please refrain from commenting on my weight, thank you. Anyway, father forgot I wasn´t actually a football and got too enthusiastic. He did not kick me hard, I must say, he was still bright enough not to hurt me but...alas, I still flew. Mother watched in horror as father went into a panic and prepared to throw himself to the ground to catch me. Fear not, my brother Loader Bot was there to catch me. I´m positive mother forced father to sleep on the couch for a week, however, because of the scare he gave her. And me!

So how was it? I hope you had a pleasant time. I send my regards to all of you and I hope we can see each other again, soon!"

• Thanks!

Aaaand done.

• Oh, that always makes me sad. :(

Poogers555 posted: »

k

• Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro!

Bro, bro, bro, bro, bro, bro!

• edited April 2015

Before anyone asks why I make Gortys so fancy sounding...

...I don´t know either. It suits it!

And now... It´s time for... Gortys´ world! "Yes, yes, I came back indeed! And quite early at that! Today I have a story to tell

• I would like to say that @Poogers555, @ABigBadWolf and me have been working a project we just made up today. I think you'll all really enjoy it. It may be awhile before it comes though.

• Yes! It's something pretty big and elaborate that may not seem like it but it will require special effort from our part so we have content to provide regularly when it's done so bear with us. If we take a little while we assure you it's because we want it to be at its best!

bloop posted: »

I would like to say that @Poogers555, @ABigBadWolf and me have been working a project we just made up today. I think you'll all really enjoy it. It may be awhile before it comes though.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 6.

• Is it another fifty shades?

Yes! It's something pretty big and elaborate that may not seem like it but it will require special effort from our part so we have content t

• In my opinion, it is quite interesting of TTG to make some of their choices "inaccurate". The "Can I have my boot back?"does impress me a lot. When I was expecting Rhys opens his mouth to ask for his boot upon I pressed the button, Fiona immediately comments on his sock, followed by the classical romantic conversation. What's more, Fiona is the one who asks Rhys if he wants his boot back and Rhys does not proactively ask at all. This is probably a kind of humour created based on the setting which are "You=Rhys" and "You=Fiona". It works quite well in TFTB by not letting the players hear what they expect to get and motivates them to explore other choices rather than just choosing what they think "appropriate". The "Promise you will give back?" probably creates a similar effect as players normally do not expect there will be a "Pinky Promise" moment (and displease some people who do not like/trust Sasha). Though I think this may be inappropriate in other serious TTG series. Also, I also think that "temporary alliance" is more painful than "partners".

I have a theory that Fiona wanted to be tsundere but her true feelings end up expressing themselves regardless of the player's intent. I am 99.9% positive. There is no other explanation. Man, TTG is truly admirable.:P

• It's way more elaborate.

Is it another fifty shades?

• edited April 2015

Oh, I can definitely see where you're coming from (the boot conversation wouldn't have been nearly as good if he'd just plain out asked) but yeah, that part with the temporary alliance and partners? Shouldn't at least have been switched around? I mean Fiona and Rhys do have base personalities regardless of our choices (since they have to interact with each other) but "we're not friends" should've just been the meaner of the two, I think.

tessie0713 posted: »

In my opinion, it is quite interesting of TTG to make some of their choices "inaccurate". The "Can I have my boot back?"does impress me a lo

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Later

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And that´s how Fiona taught Rhys not to talk shit.

Fiona blogging, take 6.

• Wow, thanks for adding me! I need to participate in this thread more often.

Update because when I was adding a new member I went back to confirm and I did in fact miss some people. Also, I realised @MichaelBP and

• It´s okay, I looked back noticed I missed a couple of people so I fixed that ASAP.

We´re all in this together, afterall!

Neacht posted: »

Wow, thanks for adding me! I need to participate in this thread more often.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 7.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.