The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• jail is later bro in like 2 months i think after my exams

papai46 posted: »

He's still in jail, he posted this from their library.

• oh, my bad xP

jail is later bro in like 2 months i think after my exams

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

FIRST 4 EP OF GOT SEASON 5 WERE LEAKED OMGOMGMOGMOGMOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMO

• Alt text

Sigh.... what a mess.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What happened?

Sigh.... what a mess.

• edited April 2015

Oh just a pm didn't go as planned. I'm hoping everyone follows my advice and not post in it.

dojo32161 posted: »

What happened?

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94193/the-society-right-for-you

This thread is going bad fast.

@OzzyUk might want to check it out? I'm kind of afraid to post in there. XD

Eh, it's not that bad, the only bad thing there is really just the homophobic comment from Kenny/Lee, but he's made his opinion on that subject clear many times.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94193/the-society-right-for-you This thread is going bad fast. @OzzyUk might want to check it out? I'm kind of afraid to post in there. XD

• I know it's gonna turn into a fuckfest, though. Got to be proactive.

dojo32161 posted: »

Eh, it's not that bad, the only bad thing there is really just the homophobic comment from Kenny/Lee, but he's made his opinion on that subject clear many times.

• edited April 2015

It's not; I'm not going to debate with him. I've filed a report of his post, and made it clear within that report what I expect to happen, and if this is not indeed fulfilled without even explanation within 24 hours, I'm going to bypass moderators and lodge an official complaint, not just about the post but about the moderation of the forum as well.

Merely deleting posts as done in the past is not gong to be enough this time.

I've just asked in telltale support how to officially make a complaint in preparation.

I know it's gonna turn into a fuckfest, though. Got to be proactive.

• I don't ever recall you posting in this thread.

Kind of a weir thing I noticed.

Flog61 posted: »

It's not; I'm not going to debate with him. I've filed a report of his post, and made it clear within that report what I expect to happen, a

• I do lurk here occasionally, just keeping up to date with people's lives and checking no-one's having a breakdown or anything that I could try to help with.

Alt text

Yeah, I don't like the sort of freeform discussion. I personally prefer factual or opinion threads rather than just threads for fun - when I

• edited April 2015

Yeah, I don't like the sort of freeform discussion. I personally prefer factual or opinion threads rather than just threads for fun - when I look for fun I tend to game :)

I do lurk here occasionally, just keeping up to date with people's lives and checking no-one's having a breakdown or anything that I could try to help with.

I don't ever recall you posting in this thread. Kind of a weir thing I noticed.

• Alt text

I do lurk here occasionally, just keeping up to date with people's lives and checking no-one's having a breakdown or anything that I could try to help with.

Game Of Thrones

ayylmao posted: »

for what?

• for what?

AWESOMEO posted: »

FIRST 4 EP OF GOT SEASON 5 WERE LEAKED OMGOMGMOGMOGMOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMO

• edited April 2015

Update on the above thread: the comments have been removed, and Kenny/Lee has been banned.

Now I wait to see if the ban is permanent or temporary, but it's a victory for now! Unfortunately, however, if the ban is temporary I shall still be launching a complaint due to the extremeness of the post in question.

• Victory!

Alt text Alt text Alt text

Update on the above thread: the comments have been removed, and Kenny/Lee has been banned. Now I wait to see if the ban is permanent or t

• edited April 2015

( ͝° ͜ ʖ͡°)

So I hear Mcdonalds is serving breakfast all day now... (in cali)

• semi-final render of Victoria from LiS.

(This took about 52 minutes to pose)

Alt text

• So, I wrote a NSFW (cuz sexy times) Rodrik x Asher fic.

I'll link it below if you guys wanna read it... or just to know that i wrote a one-shot containing gay sex.

Rodrik x Asher fic [NSFW]

• Thanks a lot, Tobi. :|

Oh just a pm didn't go as planned. I'm hoping everyone follows my advice and not post in it.

• edited April 2015

Er..you are..this is..er i..er

goes red

You sure know a lot about gay sex meg, im uh..impressed? xD someones done their research :P

'“I'm in charge here, you little cock slut, Rudolph.” ' was a personal highlight of the fic ahaha

PLEASE post this in the game of thrones forum, the reactions would be hilarious and might possibly expose more homophobes to ban :)

So, I wrote a NSFW (cuz sexy times) Rodrik x Asher fic. I'll link it below if you guys wanna read it... or just to know that i wrote a one-shot containing gay sex. Rodrik x Asher fic [NSFW]

• You sure know a lot about gay sex meg, im uh..impressed? xD someones done their research :P

I'm glad you liked the fic. ^3^ , and you can thank erotica for making me write stuff like that x3

PLEASE post this in the game of thrones forum, the reactions would be hilarious and might possibly expose more homophobes to ban :)

I'm not sure though, but I'll try — i'll just put a NSFW sign on the title, just so, you know.

Er..you are..this is..er i..er goes red You sure know a lot about gay sex meg, im uh..impressed? xD someones done their research :P

• I have no idea what happened, something about a homophobic comment?

Update on the above thread: the comments have been removed, and Kenny/Lee has been banned. Now I wait to see if the ban is permanent or t

• Yep.

I have no idea what happened, something about a homophobic comment?

• i swear if the GoT section (or the forum) breaks down after I post my fanfiction, then I'll probably hide behind a trashcan.

• amazing

just plain amazing

So, I wrote a NSFW (cuz sexy times) Rodrik x Asher fic. I'll link it below if you guys wanna read it... or just to know that i wrote a one-shot containing gay sex. Rodrik x Asher fic [NSFW]

• Gustav! :3

amazing just plain amazing

• “test message”

• Just wait until the TFTB shippers catch wind that we have an erotica writer among us. Just yesterday I was saying how there should just be a thread for erotic fan-fic so all the shippers can get it out of their system.

• Hey, do you see me spamming comments on the fucking pm?

Thanks a lot, Tobi.

• Of course not, but we would not be in this mess if you didn't mass-pm 40 people. You're cool and all Tobi, but I haven't looked at the comic. I don't know why I'm in on that pm.

Hey, do you see me spamming comments on the fucking pm?

• He said gay people are 'sexual perverts' and 'immoral' :)

That does nothing to satisfy my nosiness, lol. I hate missing things!

• That does nothing to satisfy my nosiness, lol. I hate missing things!

Yep.

• edited April 2015

WHAT DID I SAY? WHAT DID I SAY?! I said DO NOT post after my own in that pm! If you all listened to what I said, the notifications wouldn't blow up! Of course I'm gonna get all the blame since I created the pm but my only intention was to directly notify when a new chapter is out! Not spamming commnts! You know what... fuck it. BAN ME! That's right, fucking ban me! It was a mistake to even try something like this! You can't rely on anyone but yourself.

I shouldn't have even done this. Ugh!

• Damn, I never saw him as a guy that would say something like that, unpopular opinions be damned. It's a ban well-deserved then...

He said gay people are 'sexual perverts' and 'immoral'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.