Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1928711/#Comment_1928711 FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

• Alt text

"Nothing lasts forever."

Alt text

"I know that."

Alt text

"Well, then, will you be my nothing?"

Alt text

"!!!"

• ^^^^^ A little preview. ;)

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

@Poogers555

Is this what you wanted.

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@Poogers555 Is this what you wanted.

• So you´re not disappointed at what´s under the shirt? :P

• OH MY GOD THAT WAS FANTASTIC

Poogers555 posted: »

Soon.

• it's cool :) (some of the names need to be rescale though)

Soon.

• Hahaha, what the hell? :D :D

Soon.

• That was awesome!!! xD
    this video made me cry with laughter!

Soon.

• Alt text

I still think Rhys should´ve been Jane.

• It's coming soon.....

Soon.

• I think so too. So why not change it >:3

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 8.

• Because @Poogers555 wants a sexy shirtless Rhys.

Quiff posted: »

I think so too. So why not change it >:3

• Alt text

Soon.

• Though... if Fiona was Tarzan, you'd have to censor it or label it NSFW, cuz you know... Fiona would be shirtless.

• Please Check the following Boxes

[ ] Rekt

or

[ ] Rekt

• Oh, damn, you´re right. That sight is only for Rhys. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MichaelBP posted: »

Though... if Fiona was Tarzan, you'd have to censor it or label it NSFW, cuz you know... Fiona would be shirtless.

• I thought that was a chicken leg.

Rhys and Fiona have a romantic dinner where they eat chicken in episode 3 confirmed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfL3f1T4Y_o Rhys and Fiona's song confirmed episode 3

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfL3f1T4Y_o

Rhys and Fiona's song confirmed episode 3

• It is a chicken leg ;3

I thought that was a chicken leg. Rhys and Fiona have a romantic dinner where they eat chicken in episode 3 confirmed?

• Rhys and Fiona have a romantic dinner where they eat chicken in episode 3 CONFIRMED AS HELL.

It is a chicken leg ;3

• OMG THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL

Alt text

Soon.

• I´d have to censor it or Rhys would sue me.

Quiff posted: »

I see... but what about a sexy shirtless Fiona? *wink wink

• I see... but what about a sexy shirtless Fiona? *wink wink

Because @Poogers555 wants a sexy shirtless Rhys.

• Still here, occasionally throwing my likes and support to my brothers and sisters.

• edited April 2015

"O Rhys, Rhys. Wherefore art thou, Rhys?"

Fiona dramatically lifted her hand.

"Why are you speaking like that?"

She frowned at him.

"I´m just trying to be dramatic, you know? Trying to act out Romeo and Juliet? To make it more romantic? Ugh, nevermind, you wouldn´t get it."

Rhys raised an eyebrow and chuckled before sitting down on the ground next to her.

"You know," he started, slyly covering her shoulder with his arm; she did not protest, "if you want good romance, I wouldn´t quote such a terrible example. As far as I´m concerned they were just two hormonal teenagers."

Fiona pouted and crossed her arms. He´d expected her to shove him away (he was getting used to the cold shoulder when he pissed her off which wasn´t that unusual) but she just looked the other way.

"Well, excuse me for wanting to have a moment."

Rhys squeezed her shoulders before pulling her a bit closer. She still wasn´t looking at him, but he could tell she was trying not to smile. He´d seen her like this far too many times before.

"Alright, if you want Romeo and Juliet, I´ll give you Romeo and Juliet."

She immediately whipped her head to face him and stopped trying to hold back the smile (he smugly noted how right he´d been) and freed herself from his grasp.

"I knew you´d give in," she added, "didn´t even have to butter you up a bit. That one always works."

He rolled his eyes, holding a hand out to her.

"Okay," he said, "but not old english, alright? That just makes me sick to my stomach."

"Oh, come on. We don´t need to follow the entire thing, just the basics."

She moved forward and took his hand in her own.

"So...how do we even start this?"

She bit her lip. She hadn´t really thought this through, had she?

"I want to be with you, Rhys!" she finally settled, " Why won´t the world understand?!"

He wanted to snort but he knew she´d get upset so he bit the inside of his mouth to stop himself. She looked at him expectantly and he knew he´d have to talk.

"I..." his voice sounded strained from his effort not to laugh. He cleared his throat in an attempt to control himself, "I´m Hyperion! You´re from Pandora! The world just doesn´t accept our love...they don´t see us as equals...but our love will overcome anything!"

´Okay, that wasn´t actually so bad!´ he thought proudly to himself, ´I bet you she´s real happy with my performance. Man I´m go-´

His train of thought was interrupted when Fiona was the one who almost doubled over laughing, her hat falling off her hand at their feet.

"W-wha?"

He really didn´t understand what was going on.

"You..." she sounded like she was having a hard time breathing between laughing and talking, "you actually did it. I- I can´t believe it, this is hilarious. Oh god, your expression. You were taking this so seriously too! I can´t get over it."

He felt betrayed. Was this what they called humiliation?

"Did you seriously just trick me into this?"

"Yup." she grinned absolutely shamelessly, "and you fell for it. It was way better than I expected though, I´ll give you that. This was worth more than any scam."

Rhys scratched the back of his head. Well, at least he´d made her laugh. He couldn´t bring himself to be angry for more than a minute when she looked so happy.

"Well," he grinned back at her, "let´s at least act out the last part, yeah?"

She didn´t argue and simply laid down on the ground.

"Hey, your hat can be our grave."

He placed the head near Fiona´s head while she frowned.

"You could have just put it back on my head, you know, it wouldn´t make a difference."

"Shh, dead people don´t talk."

"I´m not actually dead yet."

"But you will be soon when you see me, the love of your life, dead beside you because he couldn´t live knowing his one true love had killed herself over him."

"Yeah, pretending I´m dead sounds great right now."

She closed her eyes and sprawled herself out weirdly.

"Wow, I don´t think that´s how Juliet was laying down but whatever."

He kneeled next to her before dramatically gasping and fake sobbing.

"Oh, no, Fiona, my love! How could this be?! We were destined to be together...and now this happened! I cannot bear to live knowing I was the cause of your suffering, of your final breath! I will join you soon, my love!"

Fiona snorted.

"Don´t snort, you´re dead. Yeah, I know," he stopped her when he saw she was about to retort, "you´re not actually dead yet, whatever, you´re still now allowed to talk. Damn it, now I ruined it."

He shook his head and made a grab for a bottle of water.

"And now," he resumed his exaggerated tone, "I will drink this poison to kill myself."

He took one large gulp of water and almost choked.

"Wow, smooth." she whispered almost inaudibly.

"What... did... I... say...?" he managed to wheeze out between coughs.

"Okay, so now excuse me while I die."

He laid down next to her and stayed quiet.

Eventually he heard shuffling as she stood up and gasped a little too unenthusiastically for his taste.

"Oh no," she tried, her voice monotonous, "my love killed himself. Whatever shall I do?"

"Oh, jeez, you could sound less bored."

"I thought dead people didn´t talk?"

It was his turn to pout and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Also, you´re forgetting something," she poked him on the nose and he slightly cracked one eye open to look at her questioningly, "You don´t have a dagger. Or anything sharp. How am I supposed to kill myself now?"

"Oh but I do have something sharp."

She raised her eyebrows, confused.

"And that is?"

"My sharp looks, baby."

She punched him.

´Lightly,´ he added in his head, ´but it´s worth it anyway. I´m smooth as hell.´

"Whatever, I´m just gonna pretend I died from your hotness now, then."

She threw herself dramatic in his arms.

They didn´t talk for a minute. Two. Three...

"Hey, show´s over, you can get up now." Rhys tried somewhat against his will; he didn´t actually want to move but he wasn´t sure if she was staying of her own decision or because she still thought they were acting out.

"Nah," she sounded tired, "I mean, we died, right? I´d think dying is a little longer than a few minutes. We can resuscitate ourselves later."

This time he was the one who couldn´t hold back a smile.

"Yeah," he agreed, "sounds perfect."

They didn´t revive themselves until the next morning.

-

Alt text

Fiona, you little shit.

@Quiff requested a Romeo and Juliet fanfic; granted, it´s not exactly the drama you wanted but I hope you like it regardless. :)

• Rhyiona is the most op pokemon.

• Yeah, Rhys doesn't want or anybody to see his lady like that, or else he'll call his dad, who will rip all of our throats out.

Oh, damn, you´re right. That sight is only for Rhys. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I don't think Fiona would appreciate it either. They're only meant for each other. <3

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, Rhys doesn't want or anybody to see his lady like that, or else he'll call his dad, who will rip all of our throats out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.