Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 9.

• They probably do want to kiss, but they know we are watching, and they do know we want to see it, so they won't kiss... until the last episode.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think you might be onto something... They´re making fools out of us.

• I can already see it.

The last choice will be.

[Kiss Fiona/Rhys] or [Make out with Fiona/Rhys]

Can´t fool us, Telltale.

MichaelBP posted: »

They probably do want to kiss, but they know we are watching, and they do know we want to see it, so they won't kiss... until the last episode.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Another update.

Fiona blogging, take 9.

• You know what?

When Rhys, Fiona, Gortys, Loader Bot and Handsome Jack all happily live together, they are so gonna get a pet Skag to make up for the one Rhys killed.

It´ll be the family pet.

Rhys truly is a pro with animals.

• Yeah, and it's not a timed choice, so all other ships are sunk.

Wonder what the stats will be.

I can already see it. The last choice will be. [Kiss Fiona/Rhys] or [Make out with Fiona/Rhys] Can´t fool us, Telltale.

• Rhys truly is a pro with animals.

Fiona blogging, take 9.

• edited April 2015

You and 50% of players decided to kiss Fiona/Rhys.

Some want more romance, others go all out!

Yeah, and it's not a timed choice, so all other ships are sunk. Wonder what the stats will be.

• And so the Rhyiona family is nearly complete (it's only missing Rhys and Fiona's human chilfren).

What could the pet Skag's name be? A refference to another TT character?

You know what? When Rhys, Fiona, Gortys, Loader Bot and Handsome Jack all happily live together, they are so gonna get a pet Skag to make up for the one Rhys killed. It´ll be the family pet.

• They need to get on the human ones ASAP. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sam? Works for male and female. And this one won´t get stabbed. :^)

Okay, that was mean.

And so the Rhyiona family is nearly complete (it's only missing Rhys and Fiona's human chilfren). What could the pet Skag's name be? A refference to another TT character?

• I´d pick [Kiss Rhys/Fiona] just to make it more romantic since it´s the first time. ;)

Yeeeeeeah... I have no idea which one I'd pick. They're both awesome choices.

• Yeeeeeeah... I have no idea which one I'd pick. They're both awesome choices.

You and 50% of players decided to kiss Fiona/Rhys. Some want more romance, others go all out!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

They'll all be a big happy family.

Or maybe Lee? It also apparently works for both genders.

Poor Sam :(

Alt text

RIP in peace Sam. 1987-2013.

Cause of death: Killed or left to die by Clementine.

They need to get on the human ones ASAP. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sam? Works for male and female. And this one won´t get stabbed. :^) Okay, that was mean.

• Oh, Lee is good! I forget it was a gender neutral name!

Their little skag pup will be Lee then. :)

They'll all be a big happy family. Or maybe Lee? It also apparently works for both genders. Poor Sam RIP in peace Sam. 1987-2013. Cause of death: Killed or left to die by Clementine.

• The urban in Heaven will be pleased, that they named a cute little Skag after him.

Oh, Lee is good! I forget it was a gender neutral name! Their little skag pup will be Lee then.

• I know, right? I mean, he is a Rhyiona saint afterall! I bet he finds it the greatest honour. :)

The urban in Heaven will be pleased, that they named a cute little Skag after him.

• edited April 2015

Yeah, I suppose it really is more romantic. But, I'd like to rub the other choice in the faces of those who don't ship Rhyiona.

Alt text

I´d pick [Kiss Rhys/Fiona] just to make it more romantic since it´s the first time.

• His bowl shall be always filled with Bourbon !

The urban in Heaven will be pleased, that they named a cute little Skag after him.

• Post credits scene?Rhys and Fiona getting married.

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE TELLTALE.

Yeah, I suppose it really is more romantic. But, I'd like to rub the other choice in the faces of those who don't ship Rhyiona.

• Of course! It's not like it'll do any harm to the cute little thing.

Poogers555 posted: »

His bowl shall be always filled with Bourbon !

• The DLC episode is an epilogue, set two years after the events of episode 5, and Rhys and Fiona are happily married, and they already have one human child, with another one on the way.

Post credits scene?Rhys and Fiona getting married. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE TELLTALE.

• edited April 2015

We play as Handsome Jack babysitting his grandchildren confirmed?!

I never knew I needed this but I do.

The DLC episode is an epilogue, set two years after the events of episode 5, and Rhys and Fiona are happily married, and they already have one human child, with another one on the way.

• Of course! It must be an honour to have Rhyiona name a cute house pet after you.

I know, right? I mean, he is a Rhyiona saint afterall! I bet he finds it the greatest honour.

• Lee´s spirit lives in that skag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23OVbFx4hl0

Of course! It must be an honour to have Rhyiona name a cute house pet after you.

• Imagine getting to play as Jack and telling our grandchildren about all our heroic adventures.

Telltale pls. This needs to happen.

We play as Handsome Jack babysitting his grandchildren confirmed?! I never knew I needed this but I do.

• And then I ripped out his throat!

• And then his head just exploded, it was hilarious!

• He was all bloody and crying for mercy!

• [Make a demonstration]

Truly the best gameplay!

Jack is the best grandfather.

Imagine getting to play as Jack and telling our grandchildren about all our heroic adventures. Telltale pls. This needs to happen.

• Friendly notice that this thread has reached over 2,000 posts and 50,000 views.

That is all.

• You're right, though I suppose his spirit doesn't just live on through that Skag alone. Lee lives on through all of us, and he is always watching over us.

Lee´s spirit lives in that skag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23OVbFx4hl0

• He is...the skag is just the manifestation of his will, his love for Rhyiona.

Man, Lee is amazing. And he taught Clementine well...to be a Rhyiona angel.

You're right, though I suppose his spirit doesn't just live on through that Skag alone. Lee lives on through all of us, and he is always watching over us.

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 10.

• Of course ol' Jack is the best grandfather. Was there ever any doubt?

Though, could Jack's stories fill a 90 minute episode?

* And then I ripped out his throat! * And then his head just exploded, it was hilarious! * He was all bloody and crying for mercy! * [Make a demonstration] Truly the best gameplay! Jack is the best grandfather.

• Jack can do anything! He´s our hero.

As long as it is for his beautiful grandchildren he can do it.

Of course ol' Jack is the best grandfather. Was there ever any doubt? Though, could Jack's stories fill a 90 minute episode?

• Lee always knew that Rhyiona is love and that is also life.

He truly is (more like was ;-;) an amazing man. It's thanks to him that Clem is such a great little Rhyiona angel.

He is...the skag is just the manifestation of his will, his love for Rhyiona. Man, Lee is amazing. And he taught Clementine well...to be a Rhyiona angel.

• Clementine still lives, however, and she carries on his love for this ship.

If you don´t ship Rhyiona...

(?) Clementine will remember that.

Lee always knew that Rhyiona is love and that is also life. He truly is (more like was ;-;) an amazing man. It's thanks to him that Clem is such a great little Rhyiona angel.

• edited April 2015

When you get S3 of TWD, if you don't ship Rhyiona, the game will refuse to work, and it'll set the device you're playing it on, on fire.

Clementine still lives, however, and she carries on his love for this ship. If you don´t ship Rhyiona... (?) Clementine will remember that.

• You're damn right he is!

Hmm, there's no question that he would do it for his grandkids, though, maybe TT would also want some feels heavy moments.

Jack can do anything! He´s our hero. As long as it is for his beautiful grandchildren he can do it.

• edited April 2015

Jack crying because he thinks his grandkids are dead.

#MakeItHappenTelltale

You're damn right he is! Hmm, there's no question that he would do it for his grandkids, though, maybe TT would also want some feels heavy moments.

• Amazing.

Convert to Rhyiona or you don´t get to play a Rhyiona angel.

Smart move, Telltale!

When you get S3 of TWD, if you don't ship Rhyiona, the game will refuse to work, and it'll set the device you're playing it on, on fire.

• edited April 2015

In addition, the thumbs up for the boot and sock has reached 60.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

Friendly notice that this thread has reached over 2,000 posts and 50,000 views. That is all.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Later

Alt text