The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Definitely. Especially on a right wing forum haha.

Markd4547 posted: »

Ignorant people always have the loudest voices unfortunately

• edited April 2015

If you could take a character out of any show, movie or game to be in telltale twd who would you pick and why?

Alt text

I think someone as crazy as the Joker would be a perfect fit and would excel in such a chaotic world his madness is the perfect CV for that world I think he would take full advantage of all weapons and walkers etc as his known to fight on a low budget. I think it would be cool villain

or Rick

Alt text

Such a badass and would be a perfect leader to help and protect clem his so experienced and beat every challenge the za has thrown at him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYhK-9Yp8CA

why not both

Alt text

Actually watching the hulk rip hundreds of walkers apart seems cool and imagine he was bitten and rick and the gang had to kill a hulk walker :D

you?

• OMFG wtf telltale site looks way more cuter than months ago??? Like they've gone all serious or going through some emo phase lol xxx got got the best of them =( I refuse to buy got borderlands bc I have standards and will not purchase a game with nothing but hideous characters.

• edited April 2015

I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this whole forum has always been a battlefield.

Alt text

Ya know... I've- I've been rethinking this whole thing about the pm I made. After I posted that one statement where I don't everyone not to post, everyone didn't.... Until two little scumbags just had to troll and cause a reaction. And one of them.... one of them was my friend.... ...you betrayed me Gus... I did things for you and you stabbed my back... I thought you would respect me for trying to do my job... But well, you didn't. You see, let me tell you a little something. Besides the telltale staff and the moderators, I'm one of the hardest worker on this forum. I've done many shit over the year. Like my comic. And for no price. I think that says a lot, don't you think? And I tried to make my business stronger, and all it took was two to damage it..... sighhh...... Not only did they make things worse on everyone, they damaged a little of my business too. There are a few things I care THE MOST about in this world. And when you attack one of things.... I'm not going to take it so lightly... I put my pride, my life, everything into my comic. Anyone- ANYONE who tries to damage it... I'm going to make their life miserable as possible. Now I'm not gonna charge in like a berserker... like a predator I wait for the right moment. I'm tempted to go back to my old self... the self that I buried deep within....

Alt text

Alt text

... or else you're going to get eaten ALIVE!

• Definitely Rick.

If you could take a character out of any show, movie or game to be in telltale twd who would you pick and why? I think someone as cra

• I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this who

• edited April 2015

*looks through notifications *

Alt text

wtf when did this happen I know the joke was his terrible I get it I just always see that accent used for the Irish for serious movies etc and it makes no sense I just pointed that out I think your checking the wrong panties here :P

You do know that he butchered more than half of the accents in this video, right? It's a harmless joke, there's no need to get your panties in a knot over it.

• Alt text

Triggers are a serious issue rachel STOP OPPRESSING ME :'(

In the beginning he clearly said, "Be forwarned some of them probably aren't perfect but I tried my best." So I don't know why you're getti

• That would be awesome :)

Definitely Rick.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited April 2015

It's a good game, If you refuse to buy it just watch a play through. And if you hate it when they talk watch one without commentary.

Also, what do you mean hideous characters? They don't look hideous.

Ellias posted: »

OMFG wtf telltale site looks way more cuter than months ago??? Like they've gone all serious or going through some emo phase lol xxx got got

• I'll wait for it to go free like all first episodes go. I refuse to support telltale on products that are most likely bad.

dojo32161 posted: »

It's a good game, If you refuse to buy it just watch a play through. And if you hate it when they talk watch one without commentary. Also, what do you mean hideous characters? They don't look hideous.

• Is he telling the priest to "come on" as in like a "get out of are way"? Because if that's so I'd honestly support robert downey jr and watch the movie hes making + love him.

@saltlick123

• I honestly hate both women and men. I just want gay men who find me attractive to live. Also my home gurls. gotta love my home gurlssss hayyyyy

Flog61 posted: »

Inb4 'get off our forums you feminazi cunt' (actual quote from a month ago); this is actually pretty funny, and accurate judging by how the

• I honestly hate both women and men. I just want gay men who find me attractive to live. Also my home gurls. gotta love my home gurlssss hayyyyy

Is there a reason for that?

I honestly hate both women and men. I just want gay men who find me attractive to live. Also my home gurls. gotta love my home gurlssss hayyyyy

• yeah... hahaha... O)_(O

Yeah, no way I'm gonna watch the leaked GoT episodes. That's just wrong.

• edited April 2015

What happened? 0_o

Alt text

I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this who

• Literally everyone I talked to has said that xD

At the very beginning, the Unsullied in the whore house looked so much like Greyworm to me that I began to wonder if they tried to replace him. and lmfao at Robyn showing off his deadly fighting skillz

• is there honestly a reason for anything

I honestly hate both women and men. I just want gay men who find me attractive to live. Also my home gurls. gotta love my home gurlssss hayyyyy Is there a reason for that?

• edited April 2015

Most normal human beings have a reasoning for their actions.

is there honestly a reason for anything

• why are you uploading screencaps from tumblr

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Kim and Kanye are iN MY COUNTRY THEY ARE HERE haELP ME

Alt text

• This isn't an action, it's an opinion.

Most people don't know why they think certain things, they just do.

papai46 posted: »

Most normal human beings have a reasoning for their actions.

• It not an action or an opinion, it's just stupid rambling.

This isn't an action, it's an opinion. Most people don't know why they think certain things, they just do.

• Alt text

Oh god... staying angry makes me tired...

• Hide!

D:

AWESOMEO posted: »

Kim and Kanye are iN MY COUNTRY THEY ARE HERE haELP ME

• Maybe try to get some rest. I hope your anger subsides :c

• O.M.G! There's a gif?

What happened? 0_o

• No, he said c'mon because somebody made fun of the pic.

Is he telling the priest to "come on" as in like a "get out of are way"? Because if that's so I'd honestly support robert downey jr and watch the movie hes making + love him.

• I honestly hate both women and men.

Hatred = opinion.

I just want gay men who find me attractive to live.

Something he wants = desire.

Don't see why he's weird if he cant explain his instinctive feelings or desires.

It not an action or an opinion, it's just stupid rambling.

• I usually consider his comments just rambling and go on with my life but now that your forced me to read it, yeah it's an opinion.

I honestly hate both women and men. Hatred = opinion. I just want gay men who find me attractive to live. Something he wants = desire. Don't see why he's weird if he cant explain his instinctive feelings or desires.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msRaooooyds

That reminded me of this for some reason

Anger only harms yourself just make a note of it in your mind then move on :)

• I think you're taking this too seriously predator.

I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this who

• well aren't you in a kill streak today big daddy?

No, he said c'mon because somebody made fun of the pic.

• I dunno what you're trying to say, i was simply explaining why Robert was saying c'mon in his Tweet.

well aren't you in a kill streak today big daddy?

• I hate mcdonalds the food is toxic and offers no nutrients but I just want a big mac :')

I honestly hate both women and men. I just want gay men who find me attractive to live. Also my home gurls. gotta love my home gurlssss hayyyyy

• I sometimes identify as a female so please, check that cis straight privilege. Also your picture of a cock is honestly oppressing and brings back flash backs of male patriarchy. It's sort of offensive in a way and harasses me. anyways ok.

I usually consider his comments just rambling and go on with my life but now that your forced me to read it, yeah it's an opinion.

• Wow, this became stupid fast. Kay bye.

I sometimes identify as a female so please, check that cis straight privilege. Also your picture of a cock is honestly oppressing and brings back flash backs of male patriarchy. It's sort of offensive in a way and harasses me. anyways ok.

• Lovely.

Apparently

Sign in to comment in this discussion.