Sera is trustworthy

At least to me, this episode proves it. For me and most people, she defended Mira in front of Margery, and still offers to aid Mira now that she is the more favoured handmaiden. At most, if we do tell her about killing Damien, she will probably just want to stay out of it and won't go against Mira.

I believe she is trustworthy, yet I'm still going to keep my distance. Always better to be safe. What do you guys think?

Comments

• When exactly she defended Mira?

• Sera's attitude depends on how Mira has treated her. We're besties in my game I love Sera I think she's awesome but because it's kings landing I'll still be careful.

• I trust her for small things, but if she found out about the guard or anything major I don't trust she won't stab me in the back and report me to Cersei or Maergary.

• For me, it was when Cersei brought up the fact Mira had been hanging around Tyrion. She went on my side, when I told Margery that we went drinking.

When exactly she defended Mira?

• You have to be nice to her and then she promises to help Mira and do anything she can to keep her in kings landing

When exactly she defended Mira?

• Same. I think Telltale is setting Sera up so you'll betray her and then feel like a dick when it turns out she wasn't evil.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Sera's attitude depends on how Mira has treated her. We're besties in my game I love Sera I think she's awesome but because it's kings landing I'll still be careful.

• I make Mira act like she's best friends with Sera, but I would never ever tell her about the guard unless it were absolutely necessary. So far, it's proved more beneficial to have her on your side than not. I'm not saying she doesn't get you into trouble, because she definitely does, but in episode three she at least proved that she can save you a little bit of pain in the long run if you're nice to her.

• Sera is Sansa pre-Eyrie. She is naive, admiring of authorities, and she has her own vision for her future and nothing is standing against it.

She can be nice and even helpful to friends, and I would trust her with minor things, but never in a situation that could end up with her losing favor in the court.

• I think she cares more about her standing than me - I think Tom actullay cares about Mira.

• I don't trust her she is a bastard and a handmaiden a double whammy of intrigue.

• It could still go either way. I'm nice to her when it doesn't involve giving her information on Mira.

• i do not trust her at all.

i smelled a little bullshit when she revealed being a bastard. putting information that looks like it could "destroy" you in someones hands, just like that, seems like a way to get someones guard down.

• edited April 2015

I don't get the sera hate at all.

She's really nice to you if you're nice to her, and not nice if you're a dick to her.

Like, you know, what happens in real life.

• I completely agree the Sera hate makes no sense.

Flog61 posted: »

I don't get the sera hate at all. She's really nice to you if you're nice to her, and not nice if you're a dick to her. Like, you know, what happens in real life.

• That doesn't make any sense, especially since she wants it to be a secret. There are 3 options and one of them is the very cautious route, which is the middle route. If I were to not trust someone it would be Cersei, followed by Margery.

2rational posted: »

i do not trust her at all. i smelled a little bullshit when she revealed being a bastard. putting information that looks like it could "destroy" you in someones hands, just like that, seems like a way to get someones guard down.

• edited April 2015

Although Tom seems to be a good guy and I tend to trust him, it's unlikely that he is helping us out of kindness. Every time Mira gets in trouble, Tom is genuinely fearing for her life like if it was his own.
    I believe he has no reason to care this much about some young northern lady, unless he was told that if something bad happens to her - he will meet the same fate.

sunfell posted: »

I think she cares more about her standing than me - I think Tom actullay cares about Mira.

• If that's true than I trust that person as well. I can't trust Sera completely but I can trust Tom. For all we know he could be working for Gwyn who warned us of a traitor.

theonys posted: »

Although Tom seems to be a good guy and I tend to trust him, it's unlikely that he is helping us out of kindness. Every time Mira gets in tr

• I wouldn't say I hate Sera, but I dislike her because I think she's too foolish to be able to truly thrive in King's Landing. It's not a place where you drink stolen wine from Cersei in the open and discuss in a public area that you are a bastard child. King's Landing is a minefield that she is just marching through.

I don't get the sera hate at all. She's really nice to you if you're nice to her, and not nice if you're a dick to her. Like, you know, what happens in real life.

• Exactly. So far Sera has given me no reason to be cautious of her.

• Sera isn't trustworthy, it will be proven, soon.

• edited April 2015

does she want it to be a secret?

the "poor little bastard" might get some support from "nice mira".
    "bad mira" might get into a situation where it is her word against that of sara. in which she would promptly reveal she is a "damn bastard", which turns out to be bullshit so that she looses all credibility.

i trust margery definitively more then sara, since it is made quiet clear how much you can trust margery. if you do not get in her way she can be your best friend. all we truly know about sara is she is craving everyone's favor.

LukaszB posted: »

That doesn't make any sense, especially since she wants it to be a secret. There are 3 options and one of them is the very cautious route, which is the middle route. If I were to not trust someone it would be Cersei, followed by Margery.

• I trust Sera a bit more than Margery, she backs me up in front of Margery and plans to do it again. You can't be 100% certain of anyone as Mira, that's why I trust Sera 55-60%.

2rational posted: »

does she want it to be a secret? the "poor little bastard" might get some support from "nice mira". "bad mira" might get into a situatio

Sign in to comment in this discussion.