The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You are definitely over-reacting about this whole thing...damage someone's life because they trolled a bit in a PM?

If he was/is your friend, you should have known him better than that. Gus rarely takes anything seriously, and loves to goof around and troll. It's who he is, what he does. It's a bit naive to expect him to take things as seriously as you do. And it doesn't make him a scumbag. Also, keep in mind that Gus is a lot younger than you.

And Regan? Lmao, Regan trolls at any opportunity he gets and doesn't really care what most people think. He wasn't some mustache-twirly villain scheming and trying to betray or backstab you, just someone doing what he'd do in most other situations. The fact that this upsets you so much is more than a little concerning....

I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this who

• Really? Because papai did nothing wrong?

i know perfectly well what it means

• edited April 2015

Alt text

I think they can defend themselves and in all respect you were not part of the PM so you can't relate or understand what happened so you getting involved on the issue or making a judgement is completely wrong and any statement made by you should be taken with a grain of salt

I think the wording may be harsh but at least his honest he won't talk behind anyones back he said directly how he feels you gotta respect that, that is a rare trait around here

You will not find a more honest, trustworthy or kinder person on this forum then tobi

You are definitely over-reacting about this whole thing...damage someone's life because they trolled a bit in a PM? If he was/is your fri

• Im pretty sure @AllThatRemains should have at least said that it's her opinion.

Markd4547 posted: »

I think they can defend themselves and in all respect you were not part of the PM so you can't relate or understand what happened so you get

• Oh don't worry there's a sepperate video for the "best scenes" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I finally caught up the video missed a couple of the best scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but at least I understand the story hodor

• ok well I honestly think you're taking things a little to serious + you deserve some drama for killing off my amazing character.

I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this who

• Alt text

XD I know

Oh don't worry there's a sepperate video for the "best scenes" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

XD I know

• To be fair, Hillary is an extremely crusty white woman.

It's stupid to think that her supporters are only voting for her because she's a woman. No, they are voting for her because they agree with

• Key and Peele does a much better job.

AWESOMEO posted: »

For those who need to catch up but can't spare 40 hours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KpsDoYvu5c

• Sigh... maybe you're right about me being overreacting... When I get angry I go too far sometimes. It's just... after months of utter bullshit, I finally completely snapped. And at the wrong time too maybe... I won't make their lives miserable because that would I would betray myself in what I stand for.

But still... doesn't excuse them for what they did. And I expected Gus to understand what I was trying to do and be more responsible this time instead of doing what he did. He knew what I was trying to do and when he did what he did... that says a lot to me. Maybe that was my mistake... putting too much trust on him...

Yeah, Regan's another troll. Just like all the others I fought in the past. Maybe if he put his brain out of his ass he wouldn't be in the position he's in now. It was stupid even thinking he would just let me be and do my work. And I finally moved on and he had to do it. Asshole. I'm making sure I don't follow the mistake of ever putting users in the same space with him ever again. But that's enough about him. I said all I needed to say about him, since there's not a lot to say about him anyway.

Well since I'm schizophrenic a bit, I can get a little crazy unfortunately. Thanks to all the trauma in my entire life. It's something I'm trying my best to control cuz I know I can. And I will control it.

You are definitely over-reacting about this whole thing...damage someone's life because they trolled a bit in a PM? If he was/is your fri

• You're still alive actually... ;/

Ellias posted: »

ok well I honestly think you're taking things a little to serious + you deserve some drama for killing off my amazing character.

• Alt text

Just headed off to boxing I was so excited all day and the door was locked turned out it's cancelled today because someone died in a car crash a few days earlier who was part of the club so out of respect it's shut today :'(

I was talking to a girl walking home who plays for Ireland in football and is at my boxing club to a pro footballer who beat england 2-1 earlier this week I congratulated her I was so happy they won it was even reported on my football site I always read the news on

but it

Turned out the coach couldn't let her play because of visa problems SHE IS FROM THE UK and was in Ireland since she was 7 Uefa told her she had clearance to play the biggest game of the year then the night before, they said actually nah you don't she was devastated the coach even said she was going to be a starter in the game

She needed clearance from England, Wales and Scotland her OWN home nation England is the only one who refused her clearance I think because they hate anyone playing for Ireland

The girl just wants to play football that's all no need to be an a-hole

Alt text

XD I know no one cares but I needed that rant

• Aaand is this girl hot?

Just headed off to boxing I was so excited all day and the door was locked turned out it's cancelled today because someone died in a car cra

• They also made a highly accurate recap of The Walking Dead, I was impressed with how it got everything right.

Click here

For those who need to catch up but can't spare 40 hours: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KpsDoYvu5c

• edited April 2015

Um.... I think you may be overreacting, in my opinion. I don't see how he "stabbed you in the back." Or how he attacked anything.

You merely said not to comment in a pm but he still did. He's a young kid, so he will mess around sometimes. Also knowing gus and some of the other people in there, I think most of us knew something like that was going to happen one way or another, whether it be done by gus or not.

Yeah I get he didnt listen to your rule in a pm but I dont think it calls for this message as if he "betrayed you." Just send him a private PM telling him to stop.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

XD She is a pro footballer!! she beautiful, talented with a perfect body a goddess

Aaand is this girl hot?

• Alt text

True?

What's your favourite got gif?

Alt text

• My favorite weapon in the zombie apocalypse.

Alt text

The PPSH-41.

I got three words for you guys about this weapon...

Bad Fuckin' ass!

• XD this is awesome exactly how I remember it

They also made a highly accurate recap of The Walking Dead, I was impressed with how it got everything right. Click here

• Cough Go for it! Cough

XD She is a pro footballer!! she beautiful, talented with a perfect body a goddess

• edited April 2015

Alt text

XD Of course ;)

Cough Go for it! Cough

• My favorite weapon in the zombie apocalypse. The PPSH-41. I got three words for you guys about this weapon... Bad Fuckin' ass!

• People should vote for who would be a better president. Sadly some people WILL vote for her because she's a woman.

Flog61 posted: »

Inb4 'get off our forums you feminazi cunt' (actual quote from a month ago); this is actually pretty funny, and accurate judging by how the

• It was actually good.

So guys how has your day been?

• You've said your thoughts on many things you weren't involved with either. We all do. But I guess - according to you - what you said about those things wasn't worth shit, either. Watch the hypocrisy, Mark.

I think they can defend themselves and in all respect you were not part of the PM so you can't relate or understand what happened so you get

• edited April 2015

I was both impressed and mildly disturbed by the huge amount of man-butts shown in last nights episode of Game of Thrones.

• edited April 2015

WHAT!!! your saying people can make mistakes their not perfect and you should not judge them and hold grudges based off that forever wise words people should take note of this :)

I think you have good points even though you weren't involved in this :)

Um.... I think you may be overreacting, in my opinion. I don't see how he "stabbed you in the back." Or how he attacked anything. You me

• Yeah, I was involved with this. I am in the PM.

WHAT!!! your saying people can make mistakes their not perfect and you should not judge them and hold grudges based off that forever wise words people should take note of this I think you have good points even though you weren't involved in this

• Alt text

^This will always be my favorite.

Alt text

Just found it. I don't know if you have seen it yet, but I'm still tagging you: @Welcome_to_Woodbury

True? What's your favourite got gif?

• Alt text

OH awesome fair enough no wonder you made such great points on the issue :)

Yeah, I was involved with this. I am in the PM.

• WOGGLES

They also made a highly accurate recap of The Walking Dead, I was impressed with how it got everything right. Click here

• edited April 2015

You've said your thoughts on many things you weren't involved with either. We all do. But I guess - according to you - what you said about those things wasn't worth shit, either. Watch the hypocrisy, Mark.

• I didn't want to post something that was already posted tho ;-;

Key and Peele does a much better job.

• Good thing we have Sheriff Nick Grimes to deal with the woggles. I'm hoping the show finally kills the sniveling Daryl.

WOGGLES

• Alt text

Dragon gurl <3 :'D

^This will always be my favorite. Just found it. I don't know if you have seen it yet, but I'm still tagging you: @Welcome_to_Woodbury

• It was all laid out here on the thread, he made multiple posts about it and made it public. He called two young boys scumbags for something he is acting like is his whole life. I'm gonna say something, especially if it is 100% more dramatic than it needs to be and posted multiple times for everyone to see.

• How do you know they're young boys?

It was all laid out here on the thread, he made multiple posts about it and made it public. He called two young boys scumbags for something

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Yes, good thing we have Nerk.

Good thing we have Sheriff Nick Grimes to deal with the woggles. I'm hoping the show finally kills the sniveling Daryl.

• This one makes me laugh way more than it probably should.

Alt text

True? What's your favourite got gif?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.