The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

My favorite weapon in the zombie apocalypse. The PPSH-41. I got three words for you guys about this weapon... Bad Fuckin' ass!

• Because I've talked to them (Gustav on cam, Regan in voice call) and known them close to a year now. They are quite a bit younger than Tobi.

How do you know they're young boys?

• THAT GIF ALWAYS KILLS ME

This one makes me laugh way more than it probably should.

• I already admitted I went overboard. What more do you want? I just called them out once, then I replied to you and called them out a second time much more calmly. And Maddi you don't understand how much time and effort I put into my comic. I sacrifised a year of my life for people I never met. I tried to further my business but it didn't work out. And yeah, keep on making me look like the villain. Everyone seems to do that to me these days.

It was all laid out here on the thread, he made multiple posts about it and made it public. He called two young boys scumbags for something

• I think he was upset so it was harsh but this mentality they are young boys so are immune to criticism for every mistake is just silly and if you get upset your wrong because they are young they are allowed to do whatever they want is wrong also

Tobi was right to be pissed maybe he overreacted but he was correct he was excited about that PM he trusted his friends not to troll we would all get updates and we were excited to.

He said not to and they did be a troll they will get criticism no matter your age there is no immunity or free passes to ruin it for everyone

It was all laid out here on the thread, he made multiple posts about it and made it public. He called two young boys scumbags for something

• I know how you know about Gustav.

Talimancer's name is Regan...Hmm...The more you know.

Because I've talked to them (Gustav on cam, Regan in voice call) and known them close to a year now. They are quite a bit younger than Tobi.

• Hello.

• thanks it was my pleasure. he did videos for season 2 also. I will 2 here if anyone is interested. :D BTW long time no see Markd how things?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChITiviKgwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8tsnmv3mY

Markd4547 posted: »

XD that was awesome thank you for the share

• edited April 2015

In telltale twd.....What death made you glad and what death made you sad and why?(lee and kenny don't count that make it to easy)

Glad

Alt text

Luke

We always seemed to have different opinions on everything even with Clem he always made a decision with her that pissed me off and his death was like a bad movie scene so cheesy and cringey it never impacted me I just felt the whole scene was insane

Sad

Walter or nick

Alt text

He was such a nice person very entertaining I was sad when he died

The most shocking death was Sarah her death screams disturbed and shocked me that was a good scene

you?

• Hey there.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Hello.

• Glad: Jane, Russian group, Stranger.

Sad: Kenny, Lee.

In telltale twd.....What death made you glad and what death made you sad and why?(lee and kenny don't count that make it to easy) Glad

• Alt text

Great more :D

Everything is awesome and it's great to see you again how are you? :D

thanks it was my pleasure. he did videos for season 2 also. I will 2 here if anyone is interested. BTW long time no see Markd how things? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChITiviKgwE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU8tsnmv3mY

• Thanks bro. I've had a long couple months since I recently moved in with my girlfriend and stuff. How are you?

Hi bro great to see you again

• edited April 2015

Glad: The Stranger.

Sad: Lee, Ben, Carlos, Sarah. I wasn't even a big fan of Sarah, but I didn't dislike her or anything. I think it was her death that made it worse...being pinned under the rubble and not one person caring about it ;_;

In telltale twd.....What death made you glad and what death made you sad and why?(lee and kenny don't count that make it to easy) Glad

• Hey man. It's been a while.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey there.

• Hi bro great to see you again :)

Hello.

• Glad: Jane. Everyone else I felt some remorse.

Sad: Kenny, Carley, Ben, Lee, Walter, Carver,

• edited April 2015

Alt text

SPOILERS

Jane was the hardest kill for me because she was a woman so it was so hard for me to watch kenny beat her up so badly then when he killed her this was my feel ^

Not just because he killed her but I knew I'll have to redo it and kill Kenny that was unacceptable for me even taking into account Jane's mistake I would of always picked him until he did that

I went alone with Clem because kenny forced my hand and I still disliked Jane

Glad: Jane. Everyone else I felt some remorse. Sad: Kenny, Carley, Ben, Lee, Walter, Carver,

• What more do you want?

I was replying to Mark's reply to my original post.

And yeah, keep on making me look like the villain.

I'm not claiming you're a villain, I'm just a bit tired of seeing these melodramatic posts and I didn't like what you said about Gus and Regan and thought it was completely unfitting to what they actually did at the end of the day.

You're not a bad guy, I think you just get way too caught up in things and make them out to be much grander than they are in reality.

Everyone seems to do that to me these days.

Alt text

I already admitted I went overboard. What more do you want? I just called them out once, then I replied to you and called them out a second

• they are young boys so are immune to criticism for every mistake is just silly and if you get upset your wrong because they are young they are allowed to do whatever they want is wrong also

Funny, I don't recall ever saying that.

he trusted his friends not to troll

Trusting Gus and Regan not to troll is like trusting a dog with a nice juicy steak.

I think he was upset so it was harsh but this mentality they are young boys so are immune to criticism for every mistake is just silly and i

• edited April 2015

Glad: Duck (I know it sounds cruel, but I never really liked him), The Stranger, Michelle, Carver

Sad: Lee, Chuck, Kenny, Uncle Pete (A House Divided version), Sarah

• Any OitNB fans here? What do you think of the new trailer? Pretty hyppeeeedd!!

Seriously, Netflix is changing TV and the way we can watch it, and all the other networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, etc) need to step up their game!

Click here

• I'm not exactly sure where to say this, so I'll just say it here, why are our bio spaces so limited compared to what we can put in comments on threads. I just think we should be able to add stuff like pictures, videos, numbered lists, etc. to our bio pages just like we can do with comments in discussions, why can't we do that?

• That too, that pisses me off as well.

AWESOMEO posted: »

One thing that really annoys me is that you can't space paragraphs at all. If you want, you probably could PM Blind about it and ask him if he's willing to request that from his superiors.

• Yes it has, Good to see you :)

Hey man. It's been a while.

• One thing that really annoys me is that you can't space paragraphs at all. If you want, you probably could PM Blind about it and ask him if he's willing to request that from his superiors.

I'm not exactly sure where to say this, so I'll just say it here, why are our bio spaces so limited compared to what we can put in comments

• Till they encounter a steak one day to big to swallow :P

Alt text

Ok I'm satisfied we made all the points we wanted to make today now we all can move on :)

they are young boys so are immune to criticism for every mistake is just silly and if you get upset your wrong because they are young they a

• he did a video for each of season 2 episodes so five - and he will do them for series 3 too :P.

I am good tied and stressed at moment dealing with infection.

Great more Everything is awesome and it's great to see you again how are you?

• I'm sorry to hear that how long till your better? :'(

he did a video for each of season 2 episodes so five - and he will do them for series 3 too :P. I am good tied and stressed at moment dealing with infection.

• I am not sure if this infection is going to get better, if that is the case I will lose more then originally intended.

I'm sorry to hear that how long till your better?

• Alt text

I hope your ok :'( It will get better I know it please be ok

I am not sure if this infection is going to get better, if that is the case I will lose more then originally intended.

• This.

Alt text

True? What's your favourite got gif?

• Not sure if it spreads I am going to have get surgery. I am going back to the hospital in two weeks. worse case I am going to lose part of my left leg. walking would really hard.

I hope your ok It will get better I know it please be ok

• That is terrible news and to happen to such a nice person I want you to keep me updated I'm convinced you will be ok I know it your to nice for the worst thing happen :'(

Alt text

Not sure if it spreads I am going to have get surgery. I am going back to the hospital in two weeks. worse case I am going to lose part of my left leg. walking would really hard.

• thanks for your concern. Bad things happen to good and bad people that's life. Its too late what will happen will happen. I got this infection because of a leg injury. I was in a car crush. there was nothing I could do about it I wasn't my fault the car crush into mine I wasn't breaking the rules.

That is terrible news and to happen to such a nice person I want you to keep me updated I'm convinced you will be ok I know it your to nice for the worst thing happen

• Are they paying for you injuries and compensating you? the person who crashed into you

thanks for your concern. Bad things happen to good and bad people that's life. Its too late what will happen will happen. I got this infecti

• keep on making me look like the villain. Everyone seems to do that to me these days.

I know the feeling.

I already admitted I went overboard. What more do you want? I just called them out once, then I replied to you and called them out a second

• no they aren't they are in jail. I am being compensated by a government medical. I ask for medical help and I got it.

Are they paying for you injuries and compensating you? the person who crashed into you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.