The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You deserve more then medical treatment you should get funding to compensate for the fact you can't work because of it so you lose money and the emotional stress it caused in Ireland you would get that to

You deserve a whole lot more for this I'm delighted they are in jail

no they aren't they are in jail. I am being compensated by a government medical. I ask for medical help and I got it.

• I agree that bold/italic text and better space formatting should be allowed, but beyond that, I'd really hate to see profile bios with pictures, lists, videos, etc as I think it would just be garish at that point. I think it's probably just a technical limitation from Vanilla Forums, or if not, then it's a limitation from this variant of the forums where either all or none of the formatting works.

I'm not exactly sure where to say this, so I'll just say it here, why are our bio spaces so limited compared to what we can put in comments

• Anyone watching this tonight?

Click here

• This does not apply to profile bios, but in regular posts you actually can space paragraphs. You just have to either use a space twice at the end of a paragraph, or you have to have to press enter/return twice instead of once.

That's not the fault of the forums in particular but rather some under-the-hood things related to some software that these forums use. These forums use Markdown, which - to spare you the complicated explanation, basically affects how the forums read the text you type in. Most forums use something different like BBCode (where you would use [B]blah[/B] for bold text instead of using **blah**).

AWESOMEO posted: »

One thing that really annoys me is that you can't space paragraphs at all. If you want, you probably could PM Blind about it and ask him if he's willing to request that from his superiors.

• no I got that too as well now at the moment its a wait to see thing game - nothing can help/move that along faster.

Markd4547 posted: »

You deserve more then medical treatment you should get funding to compensate for the fact you can't work because of it so you lose money and

• That's great Well I wish you the best of luck and I really hope your going to be ok and your leg will be fine :'/

no I got that too as well now at the moment its a wait to see thing game - nothing can help/move that along faster.

• After everything.. I think it'll be best not only for myself but for everyone else for me to leave for a few months. I don't want to let my anger get worse, to go overboard and possibly someone I care about. If I continue the way I am it will get worse. So I will leave this place in hopes that I become a better person. I need to control this anger like I once was able to. Hopefully when I return I'll be a better Tobi. Farewell and take care.

• Tobi, i beg you not to, you're my last friend from the old times.

After everything.. I think it'll be best not only for myself but for everyone else for me to leave for a few months. I don't want to let my

• I just want to fade away.

• Welcome to the club.

I just want to fade away.

• Hey. Today's been a real good day ^_^

• yeah me too ^_^ thanks Markd

That's great Well I wish you the best of luck and I really hope your going to be ok and your leg will be fine :'/

• wat ;-;

I don't even know

/??

what happedn??

?
    ??
    ?

After everything.. I think it'll be best not only for myself but for everyone else for me to leave for a few months. I don't want to let my

• Too bad I will have to buy him, lol.

Green613 posted: »

@TDMshadowCP

• It's better to burn out. My, my, hey, hey....

I just want to fade away.

• Only leave for now if you feel it will be helpful to your own peace of mind. Don't leave because you think the forums are against you, because they're not. Sometimes it does help to take a step back and see what really matters in life, though.

• I think we should have a moment of silence for our friend Tobi who left this forum very recently and may not come back, he was a great person and will be missed by all of us...

• He left because he feels betrayed by certain users.

ComingSoon posted: »

wat ;-; I don't even know /?? what happedn?? ? ?? ?

• I see...

Recently I've been very busy...I've not been as active on here as I'd have liked to be. Wish I could have a bigger insight into this.

Have faith, he'll be back eventually.

papai46 posted: »

He left because he feels betrayed by certain users.

• He's not leaving forever...

for me to leave for a few months.

Hopefully when I return I'll be a better Tobi.

Sooo...it may be a while but he's not "leaving forever", okay.

Gotta read into the posts every once in a while, y'know.

I think we should have a moment of silence for our friend Tobi who left this forum very recently and may not come back, he was a great person and will be missed by all of us...

• Hopefully, he wis a really good guy, and they did isn't something you do to sucha cool person.

I see... Recently I've been very busy...I've not been as active on here as I'd have liked to be. Wish I could have a bigger insight into this. Have faith, he'll be back eventually.

• Yeah, he doesn't deserve it...

I think he just needs a little time to think.

Hopefully, he wis a really good guy, and they did isn't something you do to sucha cool person.

• Plz, let me do drama :p

He's not leaving forever... for me to leave for a few months. Hopefully when I return I'll be a better Tobi. Sooo...it

• Hi, again. Yes I am advertising. I have done it before. I'm kind of lacking new readers, and maybe you guys will enjoy this, I dunno.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93012/a-game-of-domain-twd-interactive-story

• It's great story with an interesting plot and atmosphere. I'd highly recommend giving it a look!

Hi, again. Yes I am advertising. I have done it before. I'm kind of lacking new readers, and maybe you guys will enjoy this, I dunno. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/93012/a-game-of-domain-twd-interactive-story

• Too bad [we] will have to buy [Mewtwo], lol.

...and TWO WEEKS LATER at that! >:(

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Too bad I will have to buy him, lol.

• kbai

• Alt text

Hey. Today's been a real good day ^_^

• I DON'T CONDONE THESE I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS

...wtf

• loud consistent sigh

It not an action or an opinion, it's just stupid rambling.

• promptly fuck off

I think

promptly fuck off

that's the best thing

promptly fuck off

I've ever heard

It's stupid to think that her supporters are only voting for her because she's a woman. No, they are voting for her because they agree with

• came for the dean ambrose gifs

stayed for the hardcore speech

I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this who

• what the fuck is that terrible chicken scratch font on that gif

oh my god that's revolting

ewUGh

Till they encounter a steak one day to big to swallow :P Ok I'm satisfied we made all the points we wanted to make today now we all can move on

• Now that is nostalgic as hell. What movie is that from?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.