The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• let me do drama

or like maybe you don't???

papai46 posted: »

Plz, let me do drama

• I see, thanks.

This does not apply to profile bios, but in regular posts you actually can space paragraphs. You just have to either use a space twice at th

• I looped the 10 hour version and listened through all 10 hours...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8amtq5aXRL8

• I agree. InGen's story is amazing.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It's great story with an interesting plot and atmosphere. I'd highly recommend giving it a look!

• lmao

FanGirI posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pH54GsH-0M

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmT6zxbIHA

We've all been more than eager to sin

And it feels alright, 'til we pay the price

Now you choose either naughty or nice

'Cause she's here for you

It's all yours tonight

You won't believe the stories I've been told

About a girl I know

• Bless you and how fucking dare gus

You're still alive actually... ;/

• I hope he's comingsoon, just like your name. And right after I make a come back, my baby leaves xxx love you boy praying for ur safety and well being.

ComingSoon posted: »

He's not leaving forever... for me to leave for a few months. Hopefully when I return I'll be a better Tobi. Sooo...it

• People actually care about smash bros?

Green613 posted: »

@TDMshadowCP

• edited April 2015

Alt text

You are a fantastic person already

Bro you know how it is with certain people it's not about who's right or wrong! who made the mistake. But who do I like better, who is the flavour of the month in an argument don't let a few convince you of anything know their motives first, ask yourself does this person actually care I am upset? or are they are just pissed because you mentioned their friend

Haters will always say your wrong or crazy if you don't do what they want you to do

No one acknowledged that the persons actually made a mistake just that you are not allowed to get upset because that's my friend which person in that argument sounds crazy to you?

I study psychology a lot so I can confirm a few things it is healthy to share what upsets you no matter what it is and it was great you were open enough to post it, a simple apology from the people involved would of been good enough to end this but no instead lots of users moaning about an argument they know nothing about they were not even involved in being judgmental about a biased story they heard

while no one said gee they actually did make a mistake there I'm sorry it upset you so much tobi it's clear that mistake hurt you bad by your reaction let me get the people involved to apologize then lets edit and remove these posts and move on the mature way

In my experience you are one of the few nice, kind and honest people I know here don't let anyone convince you otherwise I'd call bs

As for anyone saying you can't control your anger and anything else just look around tobi do you think anyone here is honestly qualified to make a statement about you in fact there are a few I know anything they say will just be ironic

You are a great person stay here understand they will always be haters looking to dictate what's right and wrong for their own interests, friends and motives

There is no one on this planet without faults we just make the best of the tools were given

That's life you search to find that needle in a haystack friends who respect you

Alt text

Come on Jokerbro You need to stand up for what you believe in you have a quality comic and many friends who need you here including myself I think you can beat this and you have the agent of chaos by your side to :P

Alt text

Most importantly remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vuU0yFn9Mc

^^

After everything.. I think it'll be best not only for myself but for everyone else for me to leave for a few months. I don't want to let my

• Alt text

I don't think rape jokes are funny why couldn't they just said attacked :I

I DON'T CONDONE THESE I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS

• edited April 2015

Alt text

aww you just said that because I commented on that joke post I know I should be annoyed but I find it adorable :'3

what the fuck is that terrible chicken scratch font on that gif oh my god that's revolting ewUGh

• Woah, woah, woah.

Let's back up there for a moment.

I wasn't finding the actual action of rape funny, I'm talking about how out of character it is for an innocent boy like Patrick to do such a drastic thing. And it's funny because I could never imagine this even happening, that's how OOC it is.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't think rape jokes are funny why couldn't they just said attacked :I

• why bro?

I just want to fade away.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Ellias is just joking we all love smash bro's how they smash is so kewl and erm I'm going to buy all them statue or cards things amirite :) Some characters don't smash as well as others I think that is annoying right? dayum best game eva

Ellias posted: »

People actually care about smash bros?

• I got cancer.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Because Tumblr posts are very funny.

• was that you being sarcastic or something? Seriously, smash bros is overrated and just a reskin with dlc of brawl. Even reuses same voice lines.

Ellias is just joking we all love smash bro's how they smash is so kewl and erm I'm going to buy all them statue or cards things amirite Some characters don't smash as well as others I think that is annoying right? dayum best game eva

• edited April 2015

Alt text

He deserved better

I think we should have a moment of silence for our friend Tobi who left this forum very recently and may not come back, he was a great person and will be missed by all of us...

• I love you toby please stay safe.

After everything.. I think it'll be best not only for myself but for everyone else for me to leave for a few months. I don't want to let my

• XD Yeah sarcasm I never played before so I can't judge tho :)

was that you being sarcastic or something? Seriously, smash bros is overrated and just a reskin with dlc of brawl. Even reuses same voice lines.

• edited April 2015

Let's back up there for a moment.

Alt text

Woah, woah, woah. Let's back up there for a moment. I wasn't finding the actual action of rape funny, I'm talking about how out of cha

• edited April 2015

Yes, some people will.

And some people WON'T vote for her just because she's a woman. So the sexist votes will probably balance themselves out, still leaving us with America's opinion of the better president.

People should vote for who would be a better president. Sadly some people WILL vote for her because she's a woman.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited April 2015

ye beware of gus da big bad backstabber

I don't care if I'm breaking some rules here.... I've always been an emotionally honest individual. I need to say this. And besides this who

• he left ?! O_O when ! why ! what !!

I think we should have a moment of silence for our friend Tobi who left this forum very recently and may not come back, he was a great person and will be missed by all of us...

• edited April 2015

In need of any help?

loud consistent sigh

• No respect? Okay then, luckily he left so he won't this shit comment.

ye beware of gus da big bad backstabber

• Some of his frinds trolled a PM he did, he felt betrayed and left to get his shit back on place.

ihatemycat posted: »

he left ?! O_O when ! why ! what !!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Yes, how dare he post a dank meme. @Gustav_Kenny should be punished immediately.

Bless you and how fucking dare gus

• RIP

I got cancer.

• ohmygod

Pipas posted: »

This.

• please somebody inform me in this big ass juicy drama. A girl wasn't informed on anything so I'm like picking up scraps and placing clues together like some mysterious detective, this isn't fun!!!

Yes, how dare he post a dank meme. @Gustav_Kenny should be punished immediately.

• tobi dun go pls

• nah im just pointing out a fact nigga

No respect? Okay then, luckily he left so he won't this shit comment.

• Well, he said it in his post, but it was vague and very dramatized:

He made a PM about his comic, there were too many people in it and it spammed everybody's feed with unrelated messages, so he told everyone to stop commenting on it and let it sink so no one would be spammed.

Talimancer posted some dank memes after he said it, Gus did too, and he somehow interpreted it as "betraying his trust".

That's it, just a couple of dumb memes taken way out of porportion.

please somebody inform me in this big ass juicy drama. A girl wasn't informed on anything so I'm like picking up scraps and placing clues together like some mysterious detective, this isn't fun!!!

• ELIATT PICTURE LMFAOOOO

tobi dun go pls

• I'm sad that he's hurt, but no harm was actually done to him, you know :/

He deserved better

• You don't know that

I'm sad that he's hurt, but no harm was actually done to him, you know

• Yes, I do.

People actually care about smash bros?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.