Is there nude guys here?? Should I get this game??

ElliasEllias Banned
edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones

oomg hey guys was just wondering if I should get this game? TBH a bitch never followed up with got series so I'm completely like new and have no idea who's who and what they are or whatever. so i'm just wondering, shOULD i bother in getting this game? A girl don't like that boring shit like borderlands and loves dark themed video games (i.e:TWD!! <333333$$$$) also complicated ass stories

Shows/Games I love:Breaking bad, orange is the new black, Lost, real housewives of atlanta, bioshock series, twd tv show and video games ofc, and gta v xx also basically any good scary movie so ya xx

thank u guys (also if you're a fanboy pls gtfo out I don't want 2 hear it like gurl obv you're going to try and make somebody support the things u luv so that you could possibly get more.. anyways ty)

Comments

• [removed]

• Yes,it does not include a Nick or a Sarah :D

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited April 2015

A girl don't like that boring shit like borderlands and loves dark themed video games (i.e:TWD!! <333333$$$$) also complicated ass stories

Personally I'm liking Borderlands (which isn't, as you've said "shit") more than Game of Thrones, but I'd still recommend this one. Also, no one has been naked in the 3 episode that have been released in fact, TFTB has gotten the closest to nudity when one of the main characters removed his shirt.

• No naked men so far but if you watch the show you would like the first episode of season 5.

• [removed]

• You literally joined like a month ago. Stay new.

• edited April 2015

please GTFO OUT if you're not helping out!! I flagged all of your memes.

is there a reason your so hostile?

• is there a reason not to be? These new /// thinking they're actually worthy of my time and matter posting some dank memes in my thead where I ask for help.

Also I forgot, I cannot curse in this forum damnit.

please GTFO OUT if you're not helping out!! I flagged all of your memes. is there a reason your so hostile?

• Okay game of thrones is good if you want to buy it, its a dark serious complicated story

Ellias posted: »

is there a reason not to be? These new /// thinking they're actually worthy of my time and matter posting some dank memes in my thead where I ask for help. Also I forgot, I cannot curse in this forum damnit.

• No nudity. It's not that kind of game. You can always try the free preview to see if it's for you.

• This thread is my Jesus

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to remove some comments, i would just like to remind people about the Forum Guidelines

1.3 If you think a certain topic is not worth discussing, don't try to destroy the ongoing discussion. Just refrain from posting in that thread.

To answer Ellias's question there is currently no nudity both male and female in the game, if you have never watched the show there are some references you might not get or characters who you don't know who will appear in the game. There are also some key locations from the show that appear in the game.

also if you're a fanboy pls gtfo out I don't want 2 hear it

That comes across as a bit rude, there will be fans who want to try and help you and this seems insulting to them so they might be reluctant to help.

Before the game released i watched all the episodes to see if i would like it so i now consider myself a fan so i am going to add me comment so please don't ask me to "GTFO" ;)

shOULD i bother in getting this game?

I have enjoyed the game so far and would recommend it but like i said before you might get more enjoyment if you have seen some of the show first, if you have a iOS device you can play the first episode free for a limited time if you want to try it. http://ign.com/prime/promo/game-of-thrones-free

• Worthy of your time?

is there a reason not to be? These new /// thinking they're actually worthy of my time and matter posting some dank memes in my thead where I ask for help. Also I forgot, I cannot curse in this forum damnit.

• to be clear, topic-not-worthing-discussion and obviously troll thread are 2 different things.

OzzyUK posted: »

I needed to remove some comments, i would just like to remind people about the Forum Guidelines 1.3 If you think a certain topic is no

• Actually, I'm pretty sure Ellias isn't trolling.

Istibul posted: »

to be clear, topic-not-worthing-discussion and obviously troll thread are 2 different things.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

When i first saw the title i did wonder how genuine it was but Ellias is asking whether or not he should buy the game based on other peoples opinions and as Game of Thrones does have a reputation for having nudity and sex i guess he was also wondering if there was any in the game.

I did address the ruder parts of the post and hopefully Ellias (when you read this) you will take note and try and not use harsh insulting words like "gtfo" as it does come across as insulting and some people will see it as trolling.

Istibul posted: »

to be clear, topic-not-worthing-discussion and obviously troll thread are 2 different things.

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited April 2015

I hope you new ppl and trollering ppls please learn your lesson!! I did not forget forum rules so ya xx TY 2 the guys who commented srs. I will be buying GAME OF THRONES 4 XBOX!!!!

edit: if you wanna gossip about the game and share personal opinions that'd be fine too like I look forward to them and stuff. No spoiler pls ty

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Ellias dun be sexist don't forget to ask are there any nude girls too not everyone has played the game don't be rood :P

• boy idk wtf u just said but i just read nude girls and i like zoned out I want nothing to do with nude girls and if that's the case with this game then I might change my mind. GTA V has scarred me for life and has personally created a great hate for strippers and hookers. but that is off topic and like for a whole diff thread.

Markd4547 posted: »

Ellias dun be sexist don't forget to ask are there any nude girls too not everyone has played the game don't be rood :P

• ok sry bby ty for the reply but i can say GTFO OUT to the rude people who post meme and trollers me right?

OzzyUK posted: »

I needed to remove some comments, i would just like to remind people about the Forum Guidelines 1.3 If you think a certain topic is no

• I think Ellias should play twau :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3FBgxlwBAQ

dojo32161 posted: »

A girl don't like that boring shit like borderlands and loves dark themed video games (i.e:TWD!! <333333$$$$) also complicated ass storie

• ElliasEllias Banned
    edited April 2015

omg are you serious I loved twau and was on that ho when it released. I was the one who demanded and petitioned shirtless (and naked) bigby and got it the next episode. hold up lemme include a hot pic real quick 2 bring back memories

Alt text

ORIG1NAL THRXXD:https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/65047/thank-you-telltale

Markd4547 posted: »

I think Ellias should play twau https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3FBgxlwBAQ

• boy idk wtf u just said but i just read nude girls and i like zoned out I want nothing to do with nude girls and if that's the case with this game then I might change my mind.

Alt text

Please Ellias play it why not both idk I haven't play it either tbh

has personally created a great hate for strippers and hookers. but that is off topic and like for a whole diff thread.

Alt text

DO IT pls make that thread

boy idk wtf u just said but i just read nude girls and i like zoned out I want nothing to do with nude girls and if that's the case with thi

• What do you have against new members, buddo? You aren't superior to them.

I hope you new ppl and trollering ppls please learn your lesson!! I did not forget forum rules so ya xx TY 2 the guys who commented srs. I w

• edit: if you wanna gossip about the game and share personal opinions that'd be fine too like I look forward to them and stuff. No spoiler pls ty

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and favourite characters

I hope you new ppl and trollering ppls please learn your lesson!! I did not forget forum rules so ya xx TY 2 the guys who commented srs. I w

• On the forums? Yes. In real life? Probably too.

Tombstoke posted: »

What do you have against new members, buddo? You aren't superior to them.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Even straight guys seeing dem nips are impressed nearly as hawt as batman nips :)

Alt text

omg are you serious I loved twau and was on that ho when it released. I was the one who demanded and petitioned shirtless (and naked) bigby

• okay you're obviously harassmenting and trollering me so blocked. Please don't make me flag your posts. Thanks.

Tombstoke posted: »

Pfft. You know what? Never mind me. Keep on dreaming; maybe things'll get better for you.

• edited April 2015

Pfft. You know what? Never mind me. Keep on dreaming; maybe things'll get better for you.

On the forums? Yes. In real life? Probably too.

• Have fun.

okay you're obviously harassmenting and trollering me so blocked. Please don't make me flag your posts. Thanks.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

but i can say GTFO OUT to the rude people who post meme and trollers me right?

Not really, if someone insults you just flag the comment and a moderator will deal with it.

ok sry bby ty for the reply but i can say GTFO OUT to the rude people who post meme and trollers me right?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please be respectful to all members.

1.1 R-E-S-P-E-C-T! We're all here to have fun, so be cool to each other. Always behave respectfully towards other community members, moderators and Telltale team members. Insults, hate speech, platform wars… leave it out. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, use the "Flag" button to report their comments to moderators instead of shooting back!

I will be buying GAME OF THRONES 4 XBOX!!!!

I hope you enjoy the game, as this topic seems to be going offtopic i am gong to close it.

On the forums? Yes. In real life? Probably too.

This discussion has been closed.