The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

I do know, I was in the PM and I saw the oh-so-horrible ways they've betrayed him.

They posted memes. MEMES.

That's it. Just posted 2-3 memes. And I don't mean memes that might offend him, I mean dank memes about weed and shit:

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

You don't know that

• edited April 2015

No I mean you don't know what harm was done because you were not tobi and there was more then memes that upset him things happened afterwards too you never saw but it's to late now the ship has sailed his gone so this is pointless

AWESOMEO posted: »

I do know, I was in the PM and I saw the oh-so-horrible ways they've betrayed him. They posted memes. MEMES. That's it. Just posted 2-3 memes. And I don't mean memes that might offend him, I mean dank memes about weed and shit:

• He's just laughing about how stupid this is.

papai46 posted: »

No respect? Okay then, luckily he left so he won't this shit comment.

edited April 2015

I don't know what harm was done, and I don't know how hurt Tobi is, but he can't blame Gustav for causing his pain. Gustav isn't the source of his pain, his lack of ability to understand that it was just a stupid meme and nothing more is the source of his pain. This might be a little harsh to hear, but it is entirely true. Also, nothing happened afterwards, it was just the memes. I'm just explaining the stupid direction this situation took, and I hope he gets over this stupid, meaningless incident, because there's not one reason a couple of memes about weed would traumatize him.

No I mean you don't know what harm was done because you were not tobi and there was more then memes that upset him things happened afterwards too you never saw but it's to late now the ship has sailed his gone so this is pointless

• I never blamed gus for anything hey bruhs here's an idea a simple idea maybe an apology it wouldn't of blown out of proportion like that

I don't know what harm was done, and I don't know how hurt Tobi is, but he can't blame Gustav for causing his pain. Gustav isn't the source

• Well, Tobi talked about Gus like he stabbed him in the back or something, that's why I said what I said. I don't think he needs to apologize for anything, but I guess that he could do it if he wants to.

I never blamed gus for anything hey bruhs here's an idea a simple idea maybe an apology it wouldn't of blown out of proportion like that

• ty I actually agree. Though you're still cool, Tobi. Just saying.

I don't know what harm was done, and I don't know how hurt Tobi is, but he can't blame Gustav for causing his pain. Gustav isn't the source

• I'm sorry for being cold, it's just the way it is :l

Well, Tobi talked about Gus like he stabbed him in the back or something, that's why I said what I said. I don't think he needs to apologize for anything, but I guess that he could do it if he wants to.

• edited April 2015

And that's like extremely unnice of him, i know Tobi exaggerates quite a bit but some respect from Gustav could do good after what he did.

He's just laughing about how stupid this is.

• edited April 2015

Not cold that is just really stupid of course you should apologize he made a clear mistake and it upset Tobi a lot I'm sure if it was other certain users everyone would be a lot more sympathetic and less judgemental an apology would of solved this

I'm sorry for being cold, it's just the way it is :l

• I think Gustav should aplogize anyway, because being an exaggeration or not Tobi is hurt and when you hurt somebody unknowingly or not an apology should be top priority.

Well, Tobi talked about Gus like he stabbed him in the back or something, that's why I said what I said. I don't think he needs to apologize for anything, but I guess that he could do it if he wants to.

• I dunno. All I did was google "today was a good day gif"

Now that is nostalgic as hell. What movie is that from?

• "Mmmmmm Sansaaaaaaaa"-Littlefinger

• It's too late...

tobi dun go pls

edited April 2015

It isn't stupid to think that one doesn't have to apologize for posting fucking memes. He can apologize if he cares about him, but he didn't do anything that obligates an apology. And I wouldn't say anything differently if it was someone else.

Not cold that is just really stupid of course you should apologize he made a clear mistake and it upset Tobi a lot I'm sure if it was other certain users everyone would be a lot more sympathetic and less judgemental an apology would of solved this

• I know he should, but again, he's not in the wrong.

I think Gustav should aplogize anyway, because being an exaggeration or not Tobi is hurt and when you hurt somebody unknowingly or not an apology should be top priority.

• lmfao is that even from a movie

I dunno. All I did was google "today was a good day gif"

• SALAD CONFIRMED AS ILLUMINATI MEMBER

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Yes Tobi said not to spam THEY DID which spammed all our PM's all day and ruined Tobi's idea of sharing his comic which his passionate about sharing all the info with all his friends he was so excited over the idea and we all were

I wanted them details and not to be spammed all day then the Mods got involved and said they are shutting it down because of the spamming

I understood why tobi was upset stop making such a big deal over a simple apology it's a common respect of a mature person who knew they made a mistake and can see how badly someone took it

^^^^^

Don't be silly just don't XDD

Yep I know I'll never get skype thumbs on any issue I debate on here in fact you will no matter what your opinion is in response that's a given but I'll always be honest :)

I could write 3 well written paragraphs about this get ignored

you could just responsed I disagree and get 6 thumbs XDD

So even debating anything here is pointless nowadays but I'll still be honest :)

Alt text

It isn't stupid to think that one doesn't have to apologize for posting fucking memes. He can apologize if he cares about him, but he didn't do anything that obligates an apology. And I wouldn't say anything differently if it was someone else.

• edited April 2015

Job Interviewer: So, tell me something about yourself, something that isn't on this CV? Anything at all.

[Inner thoughts: W-what, but we haven't even introduced ourselves properly. Why is this guy so to the point on everything? He didn't even tell me I had an interview just 'come in at 2pm' and hung up, and where the hell did that question come from? Oh god I am supposed to answer that!? Fuck Lilac say something!]

Lilac: Uh.........um...I, I'm a writer?

Job Interviewer: I see, and what do you write?

[Inner thoughts: Sweet Jesus, don't tell him you write fanfiction or he'll think you're a sappy geek! Just your novel stuff, and say anything other than horror or sci fi; normal human beings seem to not like those two things together.]

Lilac: Oh, you know....horror, sci fi, general...ish.

[Inner thoughts: ಠ_ಠ...you fucking idiot.]

Job Interviewer: Ah interesting, anything published?

[Inner thoughts: Oh this'll be good.]

Lilac: (°□°) not quite, but I'm currently writing a book. and I've posted other things onlines and I'm entering writing contests.

Job Interviewer:....you have an accent.

Lilac: Huh?

Job interviewer: Your accent doesn't sound from around here. I'm having trouble placing it...sooounds American.

[Inner thoughts: Oh shit not another one! How many times is this going to happen to me? He probably thinks I'm from another country and I don't live here. For once listen to me and don't tell him it's because you're more into American stuff than British shows and don't hang with many people where you live.]

Lilac: I well, I speak with people online in the evening times, and most of them are from America so I've been picking it up as a result.

[Inner thoughts: People, a.k.a as in actors in shows =_= and more watching than speaking.]

Job Interviewer: Okay. How old are you by the way?

Lilac: Oh, I'm 26.

Job Interviewer: Mhmm...

[Inner thoughts: Oh great, now not only does he think I'm from another country, but he thinks I'm lying about my age too.]

Job Interviewer:....so, tell me one fact about yourself.

Lilac: (・_・;) Uh.....I.....

[Inner thoughts: Look, I know you're nervous and you weren't expecting this guy of all blunt guys to be a cryptic with these questions that you didn't practice, heck you didn't feel right for this job in the first place and regret applying, but could you at least TRY to sound intelligent and take this in your stride!? ಠ_ಠ]

Lilac: I'm.......organized...?

[Inner thoughts: Oh my god that's it!? That's all you can think up!? YOU'RE TERRIBLE LILAC!]

Job Interview: Okay...

[Some random questions asked later...]

Lilac: I'm sorry, I'm nervous.

Job Interview: No need to be, I'm not trying to be scary or to bite your head off. See the reaon I'm asking these questions is we need people who can think on their feet, and-

[Inner Thoughts: Blah blah basically you're not getting the job. Oh hey now he's giving you tips now -.- note those down in you brain and learn something from this. And remember to ask about wages next time! Just because you don't wanna sound greedy, apparently that's very important, especially to Mr. 'I get annoyed when people pronounce my name wrong, so much I've admitted to hanging up on them' despite it being one one letter at the end you missed between two names that sound so alike and that you only heard once after that vague 15 seconds conversation you had on the phone together.]

Job Interview: -also I'll only be contacting the person I want for the job, so if you don't hear anything in 2 to 3 weeks it means you didn't get it. Nice to see you.

Lilac: (-_-;) okay, thanks...bye.

Alt text

Kill me, somebody.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

awww lilac you get so nervous you shouldn't your such a great writer and smart enjoy the interview and smile do your best and whatever happens, happens don't pressure yourself to much I hope you get it :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Job Interviewer: So, tell me something about yourself, something that isn't on this CV? Anything at all. [Inner thoughts: W-what, but we

• how can he get hurt over a meme

I think Gustav should aplogize anyway, because being an exaggeration or not Tobi is hurt and when you hurt somebody unknowingly or not an apology should be top priority.

• What job were you trying to apply for exactly?

Job Interviewer: So, tell me something about yourself, something that isn't on this CV? Anything at all. [Inner thoughts: W-what, but we

edited April 2015

Yes Tobi said not to spam THEY DID which spammed all our PM's all day and ruined Tobi's idea of sharing his comic which his passionate about sharing all the info with all his friends he was so excited over the idea and we all were

Tobi had already regretted creating the PM by the time they started posting a couple of memes, they didn't ruin his place, people had already complained about it for a while before any of them posted. After the PM was useless, they posted a couple of memes, no big deal.

I understood why tobi was upset stop making such a big deal over a simple apology

Am I now? I just said he doesn't have anything to apologize for, even though it would be good if he did :/

Yes Tobi said not to spam THEY DID which spammed all our PM's all day and ruined Tobi's idea of sharing his comic which his passionate about

• Rapper.

What job were you trying to apply for exactly?

• Keep acting like you don't what you did.

how can he get hurt over a meme

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited April 2015

okay so imma appologramize after my bestfriend @papai46 told me to, love ya papai <3

tobi, i apologize for my bad behavior in your pm which resulted in the ban of talimancer but for some reason not be because lets face it nobody can be angry at me for more than a day

but i see that it was very childish of me to make your pm danker than it could handle and im very very sorry

i didnt mean to hurt you, since youd told me you had a trollside yourself i thought yo would be able to handle a bit-o-trolling but anyway man u bettah come back soon becuz we all love you

sincerly eliatt

im sorry i just cant take this situation seriously currently, but to be honest it's bullshit that good ol' tali got banned and i didnt, so im going to turn myself in and have a trial in court

how can he get hurt over a meme

• A secret goverment agent, which is code for: a pharmacy (°□°)

What job were you trying to apply for exactly?

• Dat shit is adorable.

One day I was talking to Konni about character crossovers and this idea came up! CLEMMY CLEMMYYYY CHHHHUUUUUUUUU!!

• Alt text

• edited April 2015

@Blueneon

Alt text

I was in a bad mood today then I found out Konni got back from holiday all drama around here and stress is instantly disappeared for me I'm delighted

Write some stories and draw some pictures for the lounge pls

theres cuteness

Alt text

• I love these :'3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OomlqJxJv7k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6yz3OURgwI

• I read this as raper. Someone save my brain ples.

Rapper.

• I know what I did man...

I posted...

Dank memes.

Keep acting like you don't what you did.

• My dad used to interview a lot of people. Confidence and self-assurance are important, as well as enthusiasm.

Not everyone excels at interviews. Some people can be awesome at a job but get dragged down by the interview portion. If in doubt, fake it 'till you make it. Take stock of your good qualities, and don't sell yourself short!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.