The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I know right? Hopefully it'll be even better than season 2, I wanna see what's gonna happen between Piper and Alex.

torkahn808 posted: »

Any OitNB fans here? What do you think of the new trailer? Pretty hyppeeeedd!! Seriously, Netflix is changing TV and the way we can watch it, and all the other networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, etc) need to step up their game! Click here

• Okay, I'll keep that in mind ;.; thanks.

My dad used to interview a lot of people. Confidence and self-assurance are important, as well as enthusiasm. Not everyone excels at inte

• Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

A secret goverment agent, which is code for: a pharmacy (°□°)

• dayum this got 1200 thumbs and made top page

Alt text

True or nah?

I think false no guy wants a beautiful but bitchy dumb bimbo I find them boring well not me at least I like very smart kind girls looks just reasonable is ok I don't mind, but bitchy dumb bimbos who may be pretty always just end up just annoying me

Your opinion?

• HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

• Alt text

I know what I did man... I posted... Dank memes.

• Alt text

Thanks.

Markd4547 posted: »

awww lilac you get so nervous you shouldn't your such a great writer and smart enjoy the interview and smile do your best and whatever happens, happens don't pressure yourself to much I hope you get it

• But I want hugs too

Alt text

Thanks.

• Gud enugh.

okay so imma appologramize after my bestfriend @papai46 told me to, love ya papai tobi, i apologize for my bad behavior in your pm which

• Alt text

But I want hugs too

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

His next hit is about this day

Alt text

"oh im cryin' im cryin' so haard"

• That too is absolutely true. I just hope we get the better candidate.

Flog61 posted: »

Yes, some people will. And some people WON'T vote for her just because she's a woman. So the sexist votes will probably balance themselves out, still leaving us with America's opinion of the better president.

• Alt text

There ^_^

But I want hugs too

• A really big issue last night.

why bro?

• BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG ITS BEEEN SO LONG

Hugs Blue

ive missed you :")

blueneon posted: »

Dat shit is adorable.

• My internet is so slow! Its's gonna take hours till I get that hug ;(

There ^_^

• Hey, what up?

Lord_EAA posted: »

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG ITS BEEEN SO LONG Hugs Blue ive missed you :")

• This is good advice.

My dad used to interview a lot of people. Confidence and self-assurance are important, as well as enthusiasm. Not everyone excels at inte

• Blue :D

Nothing mutch.......................................well exept that my aunt just got open heart surgerry and ive been nervous as hell and desperate for my friends. And out of nowhere i find you. God must love me :)

Hey, what up?

• Don't worry if she wakes up tommorow then it worked and shell be fine.

I'm sorry to hear bro I hope your aunt gets better

• I'm sorry to hear bro I hope your aunt gets better :)

Blue Nothing mutch.......................................well exept that my aunt just got open heart surgerry and ive been nervous as hell and desperate for my friends. And out of nowhere i find you. God must love me

• edited April 2015

Make a post here when she does please keep me updated on her :)

Don't worry if she wakes up tommorow then it worked and shell be fine.

• The issue here

A really big issue last night.

• Alt text

thank you very much :D

I love these :'3

• Lol

Alex: "Piper, why am I back here again?"

Piper: "Uh..."

TheCatWolf posted: »

I know right? Hopefully it'll be even better than season 2, I wanna see what's gonna happen between Piper and Alex.

• Damn. :\

I wish you luck. :\

Blue Nothing mutch.......................................well exept that my aunt just got open heart surgerry and ive been nervous as hell and desperate for my friends. And out of nowhere i find you. God must love me

• Thanks Blue i can always count on you :D,

Im here if you want to talk

Damn. I wish you luck.

• Okay i will promise

Make a post here when she does please keep me updated on her

• Now that is nostalgic as hell. What movie is that from?

• Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that in addition to @kiwi_Walking_Dead, we also have @HiroVoid as a new mod now!

• I for one welcome our new moderator overlords.

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that in addition to @kiwi_Walking_Dead, we also have @HiroVoid as a new mod now!

• Congrats @HiroVoid now go forth and smite my enemies.

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that in addition to @kiwi_Walking_Dead, we also have @HiroVoid as a new mod now!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.

"If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit."

• Ah, same.

I just want to fade away.

• It makes me happy to know I'm not alone but sad that so many are suffering.

Welp, that's life.

Ah, same.

• God damnit. People's attitudes these past couple days are so sour and awful.

• Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh my heart...

@Blueneon I was in a bad mood today then I found out Konni got back from holiday all drama around here and stress is instantly disappeared for me I'm delighted Write some stories and draw some pictures for the lounge pls theres cuteness

Sign in to comment in this discussion.