Is [MASSIVE BOOK SPOILERS] Appearing in season 5?

edited April 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I know like too million fans have asked this already but i want your opinions. Do you think Lady Stoneheart is going to appear this season? And why yes or no?

Comments

• No, I don't think we'll see LSH. The story doesn't seem to be going to that direction at all, we know from the trailer that Jaime is going to Dorne, there hasn't been any hints of Brotherhood Without Banners and I'd think she would've already been introduced in s4 if she was going to appear. No idea what will Brienne do though.

• Me neither though im still hopefull.

No, I don't think we'll see LSH. The story doesn't seem to be going to that direction at all, we know from the trailer that Jaime is going t

• But shes one of the best parts

tmsmyth4 posted: »

No. It would be ridiculous introducing her now, her corpse is well past its expiry, they would need an awkward flashback. Plus Brienne and J

• edited April 2015

No. It would be ridiculous introducing her now, her corpse is well past its expiry, they would need an awkward flashback. Plus Brienne and Jamie are going in totally different directions to the book, in part due to her omission. People need to let it go!

• :( oh well atleast we have the books

tmsmyth4 posted: »

I would have loved too see her back in season 3. That Mhysa endng has to be the weakest, most disappointing ending to an episode. On page he

• edited April 2015

I would have loved too see her back in season 3. That Mhysa endng has to be the weakest, most disappointing ending to an episode. On page her scenes are badass, Thoros has some iconic lines, but she might be kind of lame on TV. We keep seeing how the showrunners are opposed to having too much magic, I assume they're not going with the glamour plotline either based on what happened at the the end of S05E01.

Lord_EAA posted: »

But shes one of the best parts

• edited April 2015

Hmm I dunno they could still do it, I mean what else does Brienne have to do besides that? they might just be holding out in case martin finally releases the book and they can continue Brienne on the book progress. Brienne is still at the same point as the book looking for sansa

Also I dont think Lady stoneheart as a name is that much of a spoiler non readers will have no idea who it refers to

• Still i wont risk it. I hope she appears though it seems unlikely so far.

Hmm I dunno they could still do it, I mean what else does Brienne have to do besides that? they might just be holding out in case martin fin

• edited April 2015

No. It's been confirmed.

• Definetly not. Apparently this is the season where they sort of 'depart' from the story lines of the books. We'll have to wait and see what happens. :)

• Nope, she's not gonna be in the series. It's been confirmed.

• She's not gonna be appearing. They removed her character.

Hmm I dunno they could still do it, I mean what else does Brienne have to do besides that? they might just be holding out in case martin fin

• It's not just unlikely, it's just not going to happen, unfortunately. I wanted to see a Frey hanged on screen :(. But this show seems to have shafted the Freys for the most part, which sucks...

Still i wont risk it. I hope she appears though it seems unlikely so far.

• Maybe season 6? Well at least we have Gregor alive he might do something.

It's not just unlikely, it's just not going to happen, unfortunately. I wanted to see a Frey hanged on screen . But this show seems to have shafted the Freys for the most part, which sucks...

• The showrunners have confirmed she won't be appearing at all. Also, Gregor Clegane turns into Ser Robert Strong.

Maybe season 6? Well at least we have Gregor alive he might do something.

• I don't trust them Meerle dixon denied his death only a few weeks be fore it happened. Also YES Gregor did live i knew it. They could'nt waste his character afther a scene like 'I KILLED HER'

• No, im pretty sure that Michelle Fairley said that she was done for good.

• The actress could be lying to make it a suprise. But even if shes not by this point the corpse would'nt really look like her so they could hire another actress.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

No, im pretty sure that Michelle Fairley said that she was done for good.

• If she doesn't show up, then Brienne will have no reasons to kill Jaime in season 6/7

No, I don't think we'll see LSH. The story doesn't seem to be going to that direction at all, we know from the trailer that Jaime is going t

• I just realised something very interasting. While the faith of the seven belives Qyburn's experiments to be unethical and against nature. The Lord of lights people have infact seen resurection's and such so would they see him the same way.

• Well Brienne hasn't actually killed Jaime yet on the books...

If she doesn't show up, then Brienne will have no reasons to kill Jaime in season 6/7

• The entire Brotherhood Without Banners plotline seems like it'll just be a fucking massive loose end. Same for Yara and Balon Greyjoy. The show just hopes that you'll forget about them.

• edited April 2015

Let me just say as a fan of Game of thrones that would be THE stupidest thing they could do. One of the biggest things of game of thrones in any medium is that EVERY character no matter how minor has a part to play. Even afther they leave and seem to never comeback. Like Rast in the first season you barely see him and you would never suspect he would ever be a part of something like the Mutiny Of Crasters Keep. Forgetting characters is LITTERALY the opposite of what made the franchise good.

ranger563 posted: »

The entire Brotherhood Without Banners plotline seems like it'll just be a fucking massive loose end. Same for Yara and Balon Greyjoy. The show just hopes that you'll forget about them.

• Eh it just doesn't make sense for her to come right now. Maybe in Season 6 if they can come up with a good reason why.

• I hope so. They're also pushing Bran's storyline back a bit.

Eh it just doesn't make sense for her to come right now. Maybe in Season 6 if they can come up with a good reason why.

• Yeah, she hasn't. I think Lady Stoneheart WILL show up at some point. In the books she only shows up effectively to a POV when Brienne meets her (and the meeting isn't exactly nice)

Well Brienne hasn't actually killed Jaime yet on the books...

• That's because Bran did nearly everything already. He's caught up with the ADWD timeline, and he's learning to fly.

I hope so. They're also pushing Bran's storyline back a bit.

• Yeah i know i just thought i should mention it.

torkahn808 posted: »

That's because Bran did nearly everything already. He's caught up with the ADWD timeline, and he's learning to fly.

• So did Sansa but she's still trucking along in the show. Seems weird to me that they're leaving Bran out completely.

That's because Bran did nearly everything already. He's caught up with the ADWD timeline, and he's learning to fly.

• I think it's because there's still things that can be done with Sansa. She's believed by many as the last Stark child alive, and has a lot of value because of that, which is why based on the trailer it looks like she's going to be in Winterfell this season.

Bran's pretty much alone in a cave.

So did Sansa but she's still trucking along in the show. Seems weird to me that they're leaving Bran out completely.

• Yep

I think it's because there's still things that can be done with Sansa. She's believed by many as the last Stark child alive, and has a lot o

• We also see Arya's direwolf drag her body out the river shortly after the red wedding. You cant just have her show up 3 years later on the show with no explanation. A flashback now would suck

Yeah, she hasn't. I think Lady Stoneheart WILL show up at some point. In the books she only shows up effectively to a POV when Brienne meets her (and the meeting isn't exactly nice)

• Just alone in a cave, becoming an Old God. Yeah, boring.

I think it's because there's still things that can be done with Sansa. She's believed by many as the last Stark child alive, and has a lot o

• I wonder if he's headless. Qyburn must have plenty of spare noseless dwarf heads but that Bran chapter makes me think he's headless. I think thats frowned upon by every religion

I just realised something very interasting. While the faith of the seven belives Qyburn's experiments to be unethical and against nature. The Lord of lights people have infact seen resurection's and such so would they see him the same way.

• It seems quite apparent in the books that Everyone can tell exactly who she is/was/used to be, without much explanation needed, as long as she removes her hood. She is in fact the same person, with the same body, and face. No matter how decayed.

I for one, would be really disappointed if they went to the trouble of having LS as a character on the show, but changed the actress out. Makes no sense to me at all. The whole horror of Lady Stoneheart, is that she used to be Catelyn Stark.

The actress could be lying to make it a suprise. But even if shes not by this point the corpse would'nt really look like her so they could hire another actress.

• Very unlikely, but the way they are changing Sansa's story, it's very possible she will be the replacement for her.

• I don't really care. Whatever's fine.

• Im curious, in what way do you think Sansa will take over the roles of LS? With the Brotherhood? Or just as someone who will end some Freys?

• Believe me, Sansa's story is certainly taking an interesting turn from the books (I've seen the leaked episodes but I'm not gonna get into spoilers).

So did Sansa but she's still trucking along in the show. Seems weird to me that they're leaving Bran out completely.

• It's certainly interesting, I'll just say that (it's in the coming episodes, I've already seen them).

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Im curious, in what way do you think Sansa will take over the roles of LS? With the Brotherhood? Or just as someone who will end some Freys?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.