The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah... the interviewer was trying to bang you.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Job Interviewer: So, tell me something about yourself, something that isn't on this CV? Anything at all. [Inner thoughts: W-what, but we

• Alt text

Can we just move on please don't bump this debate :'(

God damnit. People's attitudes these past couple days are so sour and awful.

• Meh.

God damnit. People's attitudes these past couple days are so sour and awful.

• You think I'm talking about that virtually meaningless argument with Gustav/Talimancer and Tobi? Because I'm not.

Markd4547 posted: »

Can we just move on please don't bump this debate

• edited April 2015

Alt text

good sry then carry on

Alt text

wow ur picture changed :O

You think I'm talking about that virtually meaningless argument with Gustav/Talimancer and Tobi? Because I'm not.

• @TDMshadowCP Yes, if I had this idea before I would have posted one of these everyday for the last week.

Alt text

• All I gather from this is that normal girls are idiots.

dayum this got 1200 thumbs and made top page True or nah? I think false no guy wants a beautiful but bitchy dumb bimbo I find them

• Gus? Responsible? Trusting Gus?

bruuuuuhhhh

Sigh... maybe you're right about me being overreacting... When I get angry I go too far sometimes. It's just... after months of utter bullsh

• edited April 2015

My interviewer was a 50 year old fat guy who didn't give a damn I was there to begin with, considering his impolite manners throughout before even meeting him in person, and told me 'we don't open until 2pm until break is over, wait please,' and proceeded to relock the door and leave me waiting outside when i showed up 10 minutes early as you often should for an interview. I'm pretty sure he wasn't interested in banging me but banging that door on my face when he shut it.

Anyway I have a sixth sense to these things >.> we asexuals do.

Yeah... the interviewer was trying to bang you.

• we all know rachelle is all about the gangtsa lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9yLJcJPA0

• edited April 2015

Congrats Hirovoid :D

Cough next mod tinni or allthatremains pls cough

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that in addition to @kiwi_Walking_Dead, we also have @HiroVoid as a new mod now!

• nyway I have a sixth sense to these things >.>

You see dead people?

My interviewer was a 50 year old fat guy who didn't give a damn I was there to begin with, considering his impolite manners throughout befor

• These next two weeks are going to drag by waiting for Mewtwo DLC for those of us who don't own both 3DS and WiiU Smash. :/

Green613 posted: »

@TDMshadowCP Yes, if I had this idea before I would have posted one of these everyday for the last week.

• Awww come on they won't be THAT ba- Who am I kidding it was practically hell waiting for it since last week, 2 weeks is gonna be horrendous. I almost feel bad for the people who didn't ;[

Almost. ;]

These next two weeks are going to drag by waiting for Mewtwo DLC for those of us who don't own both 3DS and WiiU Smash.

• Almost. ;]

Hey now, don't rub it in! :P

Green613 posted: »

Awww come on they won't be THAT ba- Who am I kidding it was practically hell waiting for it since last week, 2 weeks is gonna be horrendous. I almost feel bad for the people who didn't ;[ Almost. ;]

• I'll try my best ^-^ But hey at least we all get some balancing patches too! At least I'm pretty sure we all do, it would make sense after all :p

Almost. ;] Hey now, don't rub it in! :P

• Yes, I also have the ability to see into the future.

Watch out for yellow snow my good man, bewaaaaare.

nyway I have a sixth sense to these things >.> You see dead people?

• edited April 2015

I think we should have a community meetup with people from the old days.
    @ohyoupokedme -not here
    @Raging_Blades
    @Green613
    @Puncake32
    @papai46
    @Dont_Look_Back
    @Azlyn -not here
    @Blind Sniper
    @DarthMarsden
    @Welcome_To_Woodbury
    @ComingSoon
    @NoncyFlippledorp
    @AWESOMEO
    @Gustav_Kenny

That's all the people I could think of. Also, hand bursts out of pile of homework I'M ALIVE!!!

• ~cries many tears

Gobananas01 posted: »

I think we should have a community meetup with people from the old days. @ohyoupokedme -not here @Raging_Blades @Green613 @Puncake32 @

• This all still sounds like he was trying to bang you.

My interviewer was a 50 year old fat guy who didn't give a damn I was there to begin with, considering his impolite manners throughout befor

• silently edits

~cries many tears

• homework

Alt text

I think we should have a community meetup with people from the old days. @ohyoupokedme -not here @Raging_Blades @Green613 @Puncake32 @

• ...that's not even funny anymore, it wasn't to begin with.

Stop it.

This all still sounds like he was trying to bang you.

• Wasn't joking but ok.

...that's not even funny anymore, it wasn't to begin with. Stop it.

• Why has thou summoned me?

• They forgot the person that no one is interested in. Faaaaake.

dayum this got 1200 thumbs and made top page True or nah? I think false no guy wants a beautiful but bitchy dumb bimbo I find them

• Alt text

Dat moment you joined the forum earlier then 90% of the people of the list :'(

• Makes it even worse that it wasn't a joke, but maybe it's just the way I wrote it all out. Sorry bro.

But trust me, if you'd met the guy yourself it'd made more sense. I've been to interviews before and you get used to knowing what to expect. These people call you up becaue they want to hire you, and he didn't give a flying crap if I was there. Seemed more like he'd found somebody for the job already and was going through the motions because he had to. He didn't want me there at all, so it's probably best I didn't get the job.

Wasn't joking but ok.

• D: im saarrryyy

Dat moment you joined the forum earlier then 90% of the people of the list

• Alt text

2late da damage has be done :'/

im saarrryyy

• That awkward moment when someone with 4,000+ people on Google+ follows you.

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBHe7tetH0

this is the last one....well until series 3.

• That awkward moment when you use Google+

That awkward moment when someone with 4,000+ people on Google+ follows you.

• damn

That awkward moment when you use Google+

• cool?

• I got a notification on YouTube. I don't use Google+ for anything else, I swear.

That awkward moment when you use Google+

• Already a minute into the episode and I hate this man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBHe7tetH0 this is the last one....well until series 3.

• just joking with ya

I got a notification on YouTube. I don't use Google+ for anything else, I swear.

• Alt text

dayum She is beautiful I can see why Marie has so many followers

Sign in to comment in this discussion.