The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It was kind of random.

I had no clue why someone did it.

ComingSoon posted: »

cool?

• I swear.

InGen_Nate_Kenny starts sweating bullets

I got a notification on YouTube. I don't use Google+ for anything else, I swear.

• I get it may have been his goal, but I seriously am just getting angry at his voice. Not only that but I really hate when people over analyze things. It just irks me, why not just let it be the way it is? Seriously, a few of these points I would have never noticed if he didn't point them out.

its not prefect. your allowed to not agree with everything the guy has put in the video. its for comedy. I thought I would post this because a lot of people agree there are a lot of things wrong with season 2.

• its not prefect. your allowed to not agree with everything the guy has put in the video. its for comedy. I thought I would post this because a lot of people agree there are a lot of things wrong with season 2.

Already a minute into the episode and I hate this man

• Agreed.

Already a minute into the episode and I hate this man

• edited April 2015

Alt text

XD I'm enjoying it good video thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBHe7tetH0 this is the last one....well until series 3.

• fair enough.

I get it may have been his goal, but I seriously am just getting angry at his voice. Not only that but I really hate when people over analyz

• While his and my views on the episode are polar opposites, I still loved the video, along with the other videos he made for both Season 1 and 2. Thanks for posting them for others to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBHe7tetH0 this is the last one....well until series 3.

• I mean, there are a few points that make a lot of sense, but otherwise he's just being nitpicky.

fair enough.

• watt

There is no Markbro anymore. Only Goldenbro.

• Alt text Thanks very much Marked :) high-five

this is the youtube channel if you want to see more. https://www.youtube.com/user/GameCareNetwork/videos

Markd4547 posted: »

XD I'm enjoying it good video thanks

• Markbro I HAVE NEWS

• There is no Markbro anymore.

Only Goldenbro.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Markbro I HAVE NEWS

• hola senor i have taco

Markbro I HAVE NEWS

• MY AUNT LIVES..........................................i would love a taco

hola senor i have taco

• There is both. For the balance of awesomeness must be maintained.

There is no Markbro anymore. Only Goldenbro.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited April 2015

no obviously @Markdasharky

papai46 posted: »

You're taking about @Markd4547 right?

• Ay chihuahua

hola senor i have taco

• Piper be like

Alt text

torkahn808 posted: »

Lol Alex: "Piper, why am I back here again?" Piper: "Uh..."

• You're taking about @Markd4547 right?

Markbro I HAVE NEWS

• Alt text

MY AUNT LIVES..........................................i would love a taco

• Told you.

MY AUNT LIVES..........................................i would love a taco

• fair enough your own opinion is fine you have ever right.

I mean, there are a few points that make a lot of sense, but otherwise he's just being nitpicky.

• my pleasure I enjoy his videos a lot. when he makes series 3 videos I will post them here too. ^_^

While his and my views on the episode are polar opposites, I still loved the video, along with the other videos he made for both Season 1 and 2. Thanks for posting them for others to see.

• I think we are both wrong and he's talking about @MarkMcFuckNugget.

no obviously @Markdasharky

• Well thanks...glad to see another person who's accepting of opinions without a fight :)

fair enough your own opinion is fine you have ever right.

• Nah THE OTHER IRISH MAN OF ABSOLUTE BADASSNESS WHO CHOSES THE JOKER AS HIS FORM

You're taking about @Markd4547 right?

• markdasharky is a real person and is offended by u

markmcfucknugget is nonexistant lawl

I think we are both wrong and he's talking about @MarkMcFuckNugget.

• edited April 2015

Man shes sedated and apparently she STILL started to cry when they told her she was alive. She was so afraid she would'nt see us again.

Told you.

• That's sad.

Man shes sedated and apparently she STILL started to cry when they told her she was alive. She was so afraid she would'nt see us again.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It took over a year, but I have finally changed my bio.

• Yeah I don't force my opinion on anyone else and stay way away from the fights.

the way I see things if people wasn't allowed to say their own opinions then the tell-tale forulms would be boring place to be. :D

Well thanks...glad to see another person who's accepting of opinions without a fight

• Whose to say he will even do Season 3? He seemed pretty displeased with Season 2 overall that he may not even play S3 (I hope he will), he has yet to finish TWAU, and he hasn't done both GOT or TFTBL, it seems like he's done with Telltale.

my pleasure I enjoy his videos a lot. when he makes series 3 videos I will post them here too. ^_^

• You have a point MetallicaRules: but if he dose to series 3 then I will post them here along with game of thrones, tales of the boarderlands and the wolf among us.

Whose to say he will even do Season 3? He seemed pretty displeased with Season 2 overall that he may not even play S3 (I hope he will), he has yet to finish TWAU, and he hasn't done both GOT or TFTBL, it seems like he's done with Telltale.

• That's an awesome way of thinking :D

hug

Yeah I don't force my opinion on anyone else and stay way away from the fights. the way I see things if people wasn't allowed to say their own opinions then the tell-tale forulms would be boring place to be.

• What do you call a motorcycle gang of bisexual vikings in a monarchy? Bikings

...slow clapping

dojo32161 posted: »

• edited April 2015

Seriously? Puns? I bet I can out pun you.

What do you call a fat psychic? A 4 chin teller.

What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta.

What do you call a mountain full of cats? A meowntain.

dojo32161 posted: »

• That may have been tears of joy, you know?

• edited April 2015

Tuesday.....3 days left.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Seriously? Puns? I bet I can out pun you. What do you call a fat psychic? A 4 chin teller. What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta. What do you call a mountain full of cats? A meowntain.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.