The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Mods have a dirty job. I can understand why they flagged your posts because it seems to me that 95% of your posts, at least the ones that I see, come off like trolling or baiting. If it's just your sense of humor then maybe remember that sarcasm is much harder to pick up on through text.

Ellias posted: »

the mods r so mean flagging ppl comments and claiming they are torlerring. ok first i am NOT cyber bullying or anything so ur wrong kiwi guy

• Okay you just literally retyped your last reply.

We try to avoid having multiple threads discuss the same thing, and we already have this thread for small talk. If you want to start a ne

• ;-

Gobananas01 posted: »

I think we should have a community meetup with people from the old days. @ohyoupokedme -not here @Raging_Blades @Green613 @Puncake32 @

• phew thanks :)

papai46 posted: »

Check my profile skrub.

• :'3

That's cute.

• Cool :)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/family/success-kids-dad-needs-your-help-getting-a-new-kidney/ar-AAaWzD8?ocid=LENDHP http://www.msn.com

• edited April 2015

Alt text

These comments escalated quickly thanks bro and I'm delighted your aunt is ok :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

Nah THE OTHER IRISH MAN OF ABSOLUTE BADASSNESS WHO CHOSES THE JOKER AS HIS FORM

• I have a confession to make...

'Til I was about 10, I thought John Lennon was singing "Hey Jew" ._.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have a confession to make... 'Til I was about 10, I thought John Lennon was singing "Hey Jew" ._.

• Nah that was a different one.

Elmer.

• I sometimes identify as a female so please, check that cis straight privilege.

Alt text

I sometimes identify as a female so please, check that cis straight privilege. Also your picture of a cock is honestly oppressing and brings back flash backs of male patriarchy. It's sort of offensive in a way and harasses me. anyways ok.

• louder consistent sigh

papai46 posted: »

In need of any help?

• Oh! Oh! Tell me my future!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Yes, I also have the ability to see into the future. Watch out for yellow snow my good man, bewaaaaare.

• wtf?? ok????

Markd4547 posted: »

aww you just said that because I commented on that joke post I know I should be annoyed but I find it adorable :'3

• ye

Regan's a twat

I know how you know about Gustav. Talimancer's name is Regan...Hmm...The more you know.

• I didn't get the job

Why u do dis

I had to

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Makes it even worse that it wasn't a joke, but maybe it's just the way I wrote it all out. Sorry bro. But trust me, if you'd met the guy

• ayy

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmT6zxbIHA We've all been more than eager to sin And it feels alright, 'til we pay the price Now y

• get the fuk out of here semen eggplant

• maby u shuld stahp talking leik this

the mods r so mean flagging ppl comments and claiming they are torlerring. ok first i am NOT cyber bullying or anything so ur wrong kiwi guy

• I think of this as more of a stereotype, to be honest.

It can be true depending on what these 4 people actually like in a person.

dayum this got 1200 thumbs and made top page True or nah? I think false no guy wants a beautiful but bitchy dumb bimbo I find them

• I'm just confused, you just seem to have a pretty reckless attitude.

ok if thats all u going to say pls dont comment at all. u r wasting my time and my notification inbox is rly annoying right now. i ASKED what are your thoughts on MODS. it is in english. plz do not trolleriing

• Thanks Marbro :D

These comments escalated quickly thanks bro and I'm delighted your aunt is ok

• Fuck you, now I'm hungry.

• I--

ok

There are 10 kinds of people; those who know binary, and those who don't.

• Alt text

That awkward moment when you use Google+

• It's binary k

I-- ok

• tips sombrero m'lady

Fuck you, now I'm hungry.

• who is that

why is he gorgeous

• edited April 2015

tips middle finger

m'fuckyou

ComingSoon posted: »

tips sombrero m'lady

• performs spectacular sombrero trick

Did that 4 u m'lady

tips middle finger m'fuckyou

• get the fuck outta here leem

performs spectacular sombrero trick Did that 4 u m'lady

• Calm down tiger

who is that why is he gorgeous

• who is he

why is he gorgeous

Calm down tiger

• Bow chika bow wow, that's what my baby says!

Mow mow mow and my heart starts pumpin'

Chika chika choo whop

Never gonna stop

Gitchi Gitchi Goo means that I love you

get the fuck outta here leem

• edited April 2015

― matt x elian fanfiction

Bow chika bow wow, that's what my baby says! Mow mow mow and my heart starts pumpin' Chika chika choo whop Never gonna stop Gitchi Gitchi Goo means that I love you

• Elian is the sombrero one

― matt x elian fanfiction

• Alt text

get the fuk out of here semen eggplant

• Dawn ples don't hurt me. There's no need to get violent

Alt text

who is he why is he gorgeous

• n we wont stop n we cant stop

I'm just confused, you just seem to have a pretty reckless attitude.

• AssMcMuffin.

There was a curse word I made up and used back before the merge. I think it was "FuckMcMuffin" or something like that. I can't quite remember it and now it's driving me crazy. -_-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.