The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• After years of searching and months of careful deliberation on where I would go to college, I have decided to go to The Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. Go Cardinals.

Alt text

• Are you sad?

louder consistent sigh

• You really think he deserves a brofist for saying sucha retarded thing? That says a lot about you.

I sometimes identify as a female so please, check that cis straight privilege.

• Heh heh. Catholic...cardinals...

Congrats!

After years of searching and months of careful deliberation on where I would go to college, I have decided to go to The Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. Go Cardinals.

• Cool. Haven't reached that point in my life yet xd

After years of searching and months of careful deliberation on where I would go to college, I have decided to go to The Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. Go Cardinals.

• find me on blackpeoplemeet.com

• edited April 2015

this cardinal looks like the bastard step brother of the Arizona Cardinals logo

• Alt text

tips middle finger m'fuckyou

• bananas fuck u mayn

Gobananas01 posted: »

I think we should have a community meetup with people from the old days. @ohyoupokedme -not here @Raging_Blades @Green613 @Puncake32 @

• Thanks.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Heh heh. Catholic...cardinals... Congrats!

• Thanks.

Cool. Haven't reached that point in my life yet xd

• Shout out to Aaron Hernandez. The man with a $40million contract as a tight end for the Patriots, and lost it all when he killed someone and got life in prison.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Your pissed because the mods removed your abusive posts towards them and moved threads that had nothing to do with the section you posted them in that's always been the rules of the forum for everyone

Now your attacking them for following the rules and threatening them ELLIAS I like you so I'll be honest your lucky your not banned right now and the way your heading you seem upset you still might do something and get banned

Just please let this go the mods followed the rules and were correct

Ellias posted: »

the mods r so mean flagging ppl comments and claiming they are torlerring. ok first i am NOT cyber bullying or anything so ur wrong kiwi guy

• ._.

n we wont stop n we cant stop

• OK NO No no don't talk 2 me if u r going 2 be abusive u do not like me if ur going to post a meme of a girl and be trollering. i know im pretty much rite and i will be reposting in GENERAL talk so whatever.

Markd4547 posted: »

Your pissed because the mods removed your abusive posts towards them and moved threads that had nothing to do with the section you posted th

• Wow

OK NO No no don't talk 2 me if u r going 2 be abusive u do not like me if ur going to post a meme of a girl and be trollering. i know im pretty much rite and i will be reposting in GENERAL talk so whatever.

• edited April 2015

150 years ago today, Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States of America, died after being shot the previous night at Ford's Theater by John Wilkes Booth. In the words of Secretry of War Edwin Stanton, "Now he belongs to the ages."

• 2 years ago, the Boston bombing.

26 years ago, the Hillsborough disaster.

68 years ago, Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in American sports.

150 years ago today, Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States of America, died after being shot the previous night at Ford's Theater by John Wilkes Booth. In the words of Secretry of War Edwin Stanton, "Now he belongs to the ages."

• Ples tell me trollering isn't a real word

Alt text

ComingSoon posted: »

Wow

• [removed]

OK NO No no don't talk 2 me if u r going 2 be abusive u do not like me if ur going to post a meme of a girl and be trollering. i know im pretty much rite and i will be reposting in GENERAL talk so whatever.

• Thank god. Humanity aint dead yet

It's not.

• It's not.

Ples tell me trollering isn't a real word

• Obviously. Dude, i think she's affecting our brains.

It's not.

• Nah, but someone is

Thank god. Humanity aint dead yet

• I would hope not.

papai46 posted: »

Obviously. Dude, i think she's affecting our brains.

• Mi 2

I would hope not.

• OH GOD WTF!

Mi 2

• lol

OH GOD WTF!

• "Do you like money?"

¥€$

• anybody here listens oldschool gangsta rap

• edited April 2015

Bless your soul.

AssMcMuffin.

• HE'S SO SAD ;-;

block ppl who CYBER BULLY AND ARE PIRATES.

• ;-

AWESOMEO posted: »

HE'S SO SAD ;-;

• xD

Misour?

• edited April 2015

You skrub, it's against the rules to mention a banned member!

EDIT: Oh...

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Talimancer eyy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD0Lt0LVJ44

Sign in to comment in this discussion.