The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• bruh this was 5 months ago

Misour?

• HA

papai46 posted: »

You skrub, it's against the rules to mention a banned member! EDIT: Oh...

• I can now legally purchase alcohol. Yay.

• Happy birthday :D

Belan posted: »

I can now legally purchase alcohol. Yay.

• edited April 2015

Happy birthday? :P

• Really? I go to a Catholic high school right out of DC, and we are the Cardinals too. :)

After years of searching and months of careful deliberation on where I would go to college, I have decided to go to The Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. Go Cardinals.

• Gangsta Gangsta by N.W.A. count as old school?

anybody here listens oldschool gangsta rap

• Gonna get yourself liquored up?

• Good luck.

• yas neecki minajy is mah lyfe kthx

anybody here listens oldschool gangsta rap

• N.W.A, Eazy Pac Biggie Nate Snoop Dre Tweedy Crips, yeah they old school, Dogg pound and Death Row too haha

Gangsta Gangsta by N.W.A. count as old school?

• Happy birthday :)

• Why the fuck is one of my recommended videos on Youtube 'Why the Illuminati murdered Robin'(Williams)? I know I'm paranoid, but not like this. What the hell have I been watching to make Youtube think that I would like that video?

• Happy Birthday

Alt text

• Someone on Reddit was looking through the DLC files for the latest Smash 3DS Update, and found two more leaked DLC characters besides Mewtwo and Lucas. I'll use a spoiler tag on a comment beneath this one.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2015

Evidently, Ryu from Street Fighter and Roy from Fire Emblem (returning from Smash Bros. Melee) are going to be the next two DLC characters for Smash Brothers.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/32nymz/smash_update_106_decrypted_first_observations/

Ok, so I just got the latest update decrypted, and I think I have some news which might be rather interesting.

First things first, new sounds. In /romfs/sound/bgm we have a slew of new sounds (and some old ones from prior updates since each update overwrites the other). The list is:

• snd_bgm_F27_AIR_MoriStage_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_H12_BW_Sentou_Zekrom_Reshiram_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_SF01_SF2_Ryu_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_T09_SDX_PupupuLand_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_V01_PAC_PacMan_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_Z80_F_Mewtwo_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_Z81_F_Ryu_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_Z82_F_Lucas_3DS.nus3bank
    • snd_bgm_Z83_F_Roy_3DS.nus3bank

Someone on Reddit was looking through the DLC files for the latest Smash 3DS Update, and found two more leaked DLC characters besides Mewtwo and Lucas. I'll use a spoiler tag on a comment beneath this one.

• I must see!

Someone on Reddit was looking through the DLC files for the latest Smash 3DS Update, and found two more leaked DLC characters besides Mewtwo and Lucas. I'll use a spoiler tag on a comment beneath this one.

• Ryu is a really surprising choice, even if Nintendo has the connections from using Mega Man in Smash already.

Great!

• edited April 2015

Alt text

XD Don't watch it for me when I watch all them sort of videos I get so paranoid and freaked out even though the videos are so stupid after a few you would believe anything

Why the fuck is one of my recommended videos on Youtube 'Why the Illuminati murdered Robin'(Williams)? I know I'm paranoid, but not like this. What the hell have I been watching to make Youtube think that I would like that video?

• I'm not exactly sure why....But I am thinking about seeing this.......What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgj4GjqCFlY

• I already asked a few people but I'm just wondering your opinions here if you could pick any character from a disney movie to star in TWD telltale game who would it be and why?

Disney characters TWD which made me think of the question

Alt text

Alt text

Merida my choice the perfect person to help, teach and protect Clem in my opinion a badass

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

http://thechive.com/2014/09/08/disney-characters-take-on-the-zombie-apocalypse-22-photos/

Some others characters ^

Who would you pick and why?

• edited April 2015

Looks terrible cheap casting, set, effects, poor script it's in the horror genre to all the ingredients of a cheap budget movie looking to cash in on cheap spooks the characters are so annoying but that's just my opinion

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm not exactly sure why....But I am thinking about seeing this.......What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgj4GjqCFlY

• These are all pretty cool :D

I'm gonna say Mulan, but the Toy Story characters are also pretty cool!

Markd4547 posted: »

I already asked a few people but I'm just wondering your opinions here if you could pick any character from a disney movie to star in TWD te

• I thought it was kind of interesting at first but then I saw the guy blending his hand (for what??? to fucking eat it??) and I died laughing from then on.

I'm not exactly sure why....But I am thinking about seeing this.......What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgj4GjqCFlY

• Mulan. Dresses the most practically, while still fashionably fabulous. That sword and the way she's standing just makes her look like someone you don't mess with.

I already asked a few people but I'm just wondering your opinions here if you could pick any character from a disney movie to star in TWD te

• I would have yourself examined by a doctor, something is wrong.

• Alt text

"Yo Ned, I’m really happy for you, Imma let you finish but House Kardashian is one of the best noble houses of all time!"

• go cry again m8

papai46 posted: »

You skrub, it's against the rules to mention a banned member! EDIT: Oh...

• Happy birthday.

• Lmao. My lord, this is horror now?

• And you say I'm the one who needs to be examined by a doctor :P

Alt text

Why the fuck is one of my recommended videos on Youtube 'Why the Illuminati murdered Robin'(Williams)? I know I'm paranoid, but not like this. What the hell have I been watching to make Youtube think that I would like that video?

• Yep, The blender part got me and I laughed at the whole boyfriend thing.

I thought it was kind of interesting at first but then I saw the guy blending his hand (for what??? to fucking eat it??) and I died laughing from then on.

• edited April 2015

I've been told that since I killed my first victim :))

I would have yourself examined by a doctor, something is wrong.

• Yep, not really scary but "interesting", It surprisingly has positive reviews.....

Lmao. My lord, this is horror now?

• Happy birthday man :)

• :D

And you say I'm the one who needs to be examined by a doctor :P

• Really people? EASILY Elsa, She could just freeze everything :D

• Why do people play games on the easiest difficulty?

• puts the difficulty on easy because I know who I am and I enjoy having fun

Why do people play games on the easiest difficulty?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.