The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Looks stupid.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm not exactly sure why....But I am thinking about seeing this.......What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgj4GjqCFlY

• Why do a lot of snobs scapegoat the Marvel films into being junk food or the McDonald's of the movie industry?

It isn't fair and it's bullshit to me.

• Musical orgasm

(If you were a fan of Attack on Titan's music, the composer for that made this!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMmE6bsl_c

@AWESOMEO
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?!

• Not everyone wants a challenge, and sometimes people will put it on easy if they want to get used to the controls and fighting.

Or to get trophies.

Why do people play games on the easiest difficulty?

• Musical orgasm

Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Musical orgasm (If you were a fan of Attack on Titan's music, the composer for that made this!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMmE6bsl_c @AWESOMEO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?!

• yes

papai46 posted: »

Wow, that pic doe.

• Wow, that pic doe.

ComingSoon posted: »

Musical orgasm

• omf i remember this song wat

https://youtu.be/kBdarl_Bzbw

• Alt text

Congrats to @Jennifer you rock!

• Damn...8 years? Shit. Thanks for being such an amazing mod Jennifer!

• edited April 2015

It's already 1 year. Man does time fly.

• Sometimes I just wanna enjoy the narrative. When I play games, it's to relax, not to have an annoying challenge.

• Literally one of the dumbest trailers I have had the misfortune to see.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm not exactly sure why....But I am thinking about seeing this.......What do you guys think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgj4GjqCFlY

• Not all that much tonight. I have class in the morning that I have to get up for at 6am and drive a decent ways for, so it's whatever. Some of my friends apparently have something in mind for Friday, so that should be great.

Gonna get yourself liquored up?

• Nice, have you watched part two of the No Regrets OVA?

Musical orgasm (If you were a fan of Attack on Titan's music, the composer for that made this!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMmE6bsl_c @AWESOMEO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?!

• Throughout this year, you managed to become Pewdiepie.

Nice.

• You will see the sunrise before I do.

That's what it's like in the future.

It's not bluetooth controlled sex robots or water and juice boxes.

It's more subtle than that.

It's the stars, the moon, and drops of dew sleeping on the leaves of flowers whose names I don't know.

It's the fact that, all of these things, you will see before I do.

You will read the headline news before I even wake.

Which in some small way makes you psychic, but don't worry.

I won't ask you for insider info or winning lotto numbers or the answers to the crossword puzzle clues.

I will not ask you to read my fortune, I already know that my hand belongs on you hip and my belly against your back. They belong there.

Like fingertips on a typewriter.

You live in the future so there's really not much that the past can tell you.

History has never really had any use for crystal balls and tarot cards.

And I thought you should know, if you're smiling, that's perfect.

It's something I predicted.

• edited April 2015

This has been bothering me for a week, but, @AWESOMEO, is your name a reference to South Park?

Edit: Also, I love your avatar.

• Mine is.

This has been bothering me for a week, but, @AWESOMEO, is your name a reference to South Park? Edit: Also, I love your avatar.

• Be my friend.

Mine is.

• And I think that's beautiful

AWESOMEO posted: »

You will see the sunrise before I do. That's what it's like in the future. It's not bluetooth controlled sex robots or water and juice

• Happy birthday!

Belan posted: »

I can now legally purchase alcohol. Yay.

• ok

Elian is the sombrero one

• much more louder consistent sigh

papai46 posted: »

Are you sad?

• What's this a thread vastly under populated with bees? A video about bees should put a stop to that :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

If I could turn down the difficulty on Titan Souls, even just a BIT, I totally would.

• My cat looked at me funny so I sat the poor thing down and spent 14 and a half minutes explaining to him why he's a useless creature with no redeeming qualities other than being cute.

• Ok.

Be my friend.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

And I think you repeat jokes

And I think that's beautiful

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

Yes :D

And thank you, I love SnK :b

This has been bothering me for a week, but, @AWESOMEO, is your name a reference to South Park? Edit: Also, I love your avatar.

• To enjoy the story and adventure of it. There is no fun in repeating levels over and over again repeating the same stuff it's gets boring you just want to chill and enjoy the story it really depends on your level and what mood your in do you want a challenge as well or just enjoy the game

Look at a telltale game for example a 4 year old could complete it but the story made it win so many awards and became such a hit it's a great chill game to enjoy a story

• Congrats Jen :)

• Congrats bro :)

• Alt text

I had that moment before but then I realized oh wait no I have a dog and his awesome in every way :'D

My cat looked at me funny so I sat the poor thing down and spent 14 and a half minutes explaining to him why he's a useless creature with no redeeming qualities other than being cute.

• I tried that with my dog, but he just farted and walked away.

My cat looked at me funny so I sat the poor thing down and spent 14 and a half minutes explaining to him why he's a useless creature with no redeeming qualities other than being cute.

• Congrats Jennifer on your 8 year anniversary.

• Happy one year aniversary man. One year later, your name is as true as ever.

• Its way of saying "Fuck off."

I tried that with my dog, but he just farted and walked away.

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Throughout this year, you managed to become Pewdiepie. Nice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.