Why do I feel like I'm the only one who...?

Really enjoys Mira? She's my second favorite protagonist and I find her scenes to be the most difficult to play as. Simple handmaiden stuck in the heavy politics of King's Landing is no piece of cake. She has definitely branched out from the Sansa 2.0 stereotype that developed when we saw her in Ep1.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

I'm the same! Mira's scenes are by far the most stressful for me to play... King's Landing is absolutely brutal.

• edited April 2015

Telltale staff member commented on my thread?

Alt text

puzzlebox posted: »

I'm the same! Mira's scenes are by far the most stressful for me to play... King's Landing is absolutely brutal.

• After episode 3, she has proven herself to be a badass. I love her. :D

I think out of all the Forresters, she is the smartest and wittiest. She has to be in order to survive King's Landing.

• I think it's just the environment she's in. King's Landing is a bad bad place, and thus Mira always has to watch her back and conceal some of her true feelings. For some that makes it interesting to play, and others, just over the top stressful.

• Mira's storyline is the hardest, and one of the most interesting ones because of it. I enjoy thinking a lot because of it.

• I do too. Her and Tom are a good team.

• I really like Mira but her entire plot stresses me tf out. Which is the point of being in a place like King's Landing, but still -- I feel like she's going to get rekt and it'll be all my fault :(

• I may be new to this series, but I like "playing the game". Mira has a very intriguing story, especially when making deals with the Ironwood.

• I love playing Mira I love her story I love her character she's awesome and a lot of fun to play.

• My only problem with Mira is not with Mira herself, but with the choices. Her part is one where you can clearly see that you don’t really have option and many things are forced for the sake of the plot.

This takes from the entire intrigue atmosphere since you are not really participating in it.

• The last two episodes have done a great job with Mira's story and she has become my second favorite protagonist (behind Rodrik) because, as you said, her scenes are difficult to play as. When I play as her, it always feel like, no matter what I say, it's going to come back and bite me in the ass later on, which makes it more challenging, but also more enjoyable.

• Yeah she is an awesome character

• youre not alone! mira is my favorite to play as, gared being second, rodrik being 3rd and asher being 4th.

i like all the playable characters but i've just enjoyed miras scenes the most

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

I too am a Mira fan.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

It's not really a controversial opinion. When people made lists of their favorite characters to play as, Mira was commonly in the top two.

• Her voice actress does a good job too.
    This is a weird thing to say but I like that her hairstyle resembles a flower showing her connection to the Tyrell household. Maybe as she grows more and more distant from magerery (I feel this is inevitable) her hair changes...or is cut off to show her being cut off from her house and her protective barrier from the Tyrell house.

HiroVoid posted: »

It's not really a controversial opinion. When people made lists of their favorite characters to play as, Mira was commonly in the top two.

• The only thing I don't like about the Mira part is how I can't keep Maergery from getting mad at me, lol. Otherwise, the adventures of her and Tom the coal boy are thumbs up.

• Mira is amazing, her story is great. In fact all the stories so far, are pretty amazing.

• Mira might be my favorite character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.