Mira Forrester and Sera handmaiden cameos

Alt text

I think HBO told Telltale to model those two characters after a couple of the actresses they had playing Margaery's handmaidens in the show

Comments

• Hmm...part of me doubts Mira will actually still be in Margaery's little flock by season 5, tbh.

• TBH, all Margaery's handmaidens look the same to me.

• edited April 2015

Their facial structures seem awfully on point, imo. Hell of a coincidence for the only two actresses who remind Mira and Sera on the show to be Marge's handmaidens.

fallandir posted: »

TBH, all Margaery's handmaidens look the same to me.

• Sera looks nothing like that handmaiden.

• Mira and Sera was the result of using only one reference photo

• Reference photos of those girls I assume?

Mira and Sera was the result of using only one reference photo

• They were clearly based of those girls but its another thing if they are actually them

• Wasn't there a better image? Sure I've seen it....

• Mira's photo? I doubt that. Unless you wear a pegleg.

sunfell posted: »

Wasn't there a better image? Sure I've seen it....

• edited April 2015

What? Are you guys even looking? She looks a lot like her, except the hair.

Same facial structure, features and skin color. People can change hairstyles, you know.

What's more, she's the only handmaiden of Margaery's with the same skin color as Sera's, and it's just a coincidence she they have similar faces?

Sera looks nothing like that handmaiden.

• edited April 2015

Yeah, those two girls are totally different from those links

The ones are I posted are...recent.

TMLC posted: »

Are you talking about this: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92057/mira-and-sera-with-ollena-and-margaery or maybe this: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87932/mira-was-in-the-show ?

• I'm sorry, but she does not look like Sera at all. The skin tone is different, the jaws are different...

FishySticks posted: »

What? Are you guys even looking? She looks a lot like her, except the hair. Same facial structure, features and skin color. People can ch

• edited April 2015

No, they're really not. You must honestly be very bad at recognizing faces, or don't take lighting and angle into account.

The disguises of Jessie and James in Pokemon totally fool you, don't they?

I'm sorry, but she does not look like Sera at all. The skin tone is different, the jaws are different...

• Okay, the passive aggressiveness was uncalled for, but whatever. I'm not saying anything more.

No, they're really not. You must honestly be very bad at recognizing faces, or don't take lighting and angle into account. The disguises of Jessie and James in Pokemon totally fool you, don't they?

• edited April 2015

[removed]

Okay, the passive aggressiveness was uncalled for, but whatever. I'm not saying anything more.

• edited April 2015

Explain to me how the hell that was trolling. You're being a complete douchebag for no reason at all and I'm honestly not in the mood for it. Fuck off.

If anything, you're the one that's trolling. Look up what that word actually means.

• Oh, this one's better.

http://thespottycow.tumblr.com/post/116373329369/lareinecersei-i-guess-i-found-mira-and-sera This one

• I think it looks way more like them.

fallandir posted: »

Oh, this one's better.

• To be honest, they all look like generic girls with similar hair styles, IMO. Sometimes they look more alike, sometimes they look less, but it does not go beyond that.

I think it looks way more like them.

• It was uncalled for, but I still think he is right. They look very much alike, except for the hair.

Okay, the passive aggressiveness was uncalled for, but whatever. I'm not saying anything more.

• edited April 2015

[removed]

It was uncalled for, but I still think he is right. They look very much alike, except for the hair.

• Position, angle, shadow, and distance does make a difference.

I think it looks way more like them.

• edited April 2015

Not every handmaiden of Margaery is Mira or Sera. There was another photo where there two handmaidens that did look like the game's characters, but not in this case. The first handmaiden has more weight than Mira and her face is fatter too. The second handmaiden doesn't look at all like Sera, besides the fact they have different hair.

• The disguises of Jessie and James in Pokemon totally fool you, don't they?

Oh come on, who couldn't thumb that up?

• Anybody that could tell that wasn't meant in good faith whatsoever and was meant completely as an insult.

The disguises of Jessie and James in Pokemon totally fool you, don't they? Oh come on, who couldn't thumb that up?

• Another one of these threads?

• They do share similarities. It wouldn't be the first time she has made a cameo. She was seen standing by Grand Maester Pycell and Cersei before the wedding

Alt text

• Is house forestor mentioned in the books later on?

• I think it's pretty obvious that the Forresters are NOT going to appear in the TV series. If an unnamed background extra has black hair, it doesn't automatically make her Mira, same works for Sera. All these girls are just RANDOM background people and none of them has something to with the game or the Forresters.

• [removed]

Anybody that could tell that wasn't meant in good faith whatsoever and was meant completely as an insult.

• edited April 2015

They have. The same. Square faces.

HBO is very much free to have instructed Telltale to model Mira after those girls, they're directly involved in the game's production.

JohnKersky posted: »

I think it's pretty obvious that the Forresters are NOT going to appear in the TV series. If an unnamed background extra has black hair, it

• That was before they'd even thought of the games, the pictures I posted are from the newest season.

That other girl with Pycell doesn't have Mira's square face.

Clemenem posted: »

They do share similarities. It wouldn't be the first time she has made a cameo. She was seen standing by Grand Maester Pycell and Cersei before the wedding

• edited April 2015

What the hell is your problem? Just stop already. Your comments are blatant insults and you haven't stopped.

• Actually this photo resembles Mira the most. The eyes, the cheeks, the nose. the eyebrows, the ears, the hands, the waist, the vivid colors, etc. The newest season has no base. The photo is from season 4 episode 2, The Purple Wedding, which we hear in the game's episode 3.

That was before they'd even thought of the games, the pictures I posted are from the newest season. That other girl with Pycell doesn't have Mira's square face.

• edited April 2015

What, you attack me and I can't defend myself to the same extent?

"people agreeing with you makes me lose faith in the community" - that's clearly an insult.

If you think comparing you to a game character in a jesting manner , or suggesting that you're not good at recognizing faces and the disguises joke are insults, you need to grow a thicker skin.

I wasn't trying to offend you at all, but the same can't be said about you.

Anybody that could tell that wasn't meant in good faith whatsoever and was meant completely as an insult.

• The girl from that photo doesn't have Mira's chin at all.

I swear, people are comparing the girls based on their hair only.

LukaszB posted: »

Actually this photo resembles Mira the most. The eyes, the cheeks, the nose. the eyebrows, the ears, the hands, the waist, the vivid colors,

• edited April 2015

I'm so bored of this. If Mira and Sera had appeared in the tv series then TTG would've pointed it out themselves on twitter or something.

• Peglegs aren't hint enough?

JakeSt123 posted: »

I'm so bored of this. If Mira and Sera had appeared in the tv series then TTG would've pointed it out themselves on twitter or something.

This discussion has been closed.