The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Civil War renactation.

welcome back Kenny :D and what is that? :D

Wow, Kenny/Lee got unbanned. Didn't think he was going to be. In other news, I am in my way to a Civil War renactation. Should be fun.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

You mean from family guy When she first posted she had an interview for some job cleaning ages ago here I responded with a video of consuela from family guy she ignored it and no one thumbed it XD

Ask Rachelle about Consuela.

• Mr. Superman no here.

Markd4547 posted: »

You mean from family guy When she first posted she had an interview for some job cleaning ages ago here I responded with a video of consuela from family guy she ignored it and no one thumbed it XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Pooping back and forth forever

Did that guy play Cards Against Humanity?

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Where my co-workers see me in 5 years...

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

Just spotted this in my feed now. Thanks everyone. :)

Congrats to @Jennifer you rock!

Don't worry you're just:

Alt text

Jennifer posted: »

Just spotted this in my feed now. Thanks everyone.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

[removed]

Alt text

I'm probably going to use this one day.

• It's a meme beyond that, from a movie.

dojo32161 posted: »

Pooping back and forth forever Did that guy play Cards Against Humanity?

• "Sorry, we're not going to have space ship battles, it's just going to be ground battles and JUST in the OT. But you can still buy our game along with expensive DLC and let's not forget those micro transactions."

EA

Alt text

Hardcore Battlefront Fans

Alt text

Alt text

bloop posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKSEWpz40A&feature=player_detailpage

• WHAT?!

When was this said?

J-Master posted: »

"Sorry, we're not going to have space ship battles, it's just going to be ground battles and JUST in the OT. But you can still buy our game

• The Consuela I'm talking about something else entirely.

• I'm mostly joking, though I'm not joking about the fact that it's only going to be ground battles and there might be expensive DLC.

bloop posted: »

WHAT?! When was this said?

• Well shit. But I heard third person will be back.

J-Master posted: »

I'm mostly joking, though I'm not joking about the fact that it's only going to be ground battles and there might be expensive DLC.

• I've recently started playing Skyrim again. For some reason I've decided to keep track of all the named characters I kill, along with the date they died and how they got killed.

• I once made a character in Oblivion who was in the dark brotherhood and decorated his house and surrounding walls with every skull I came across in the game. Those were better days.

I've recently started playing Skyrim again. For some reason I've decided to keep track of all the named characters I kill, along with the date they died and how they got killed.

• I don't have such macabre tastes.

I will only simply be keeping track of every single person I kill or see get killed.

Like how Lydia bashed in Heimskr's face with the shaft of her battle axe today. RIP Heimskr, died on 23 of Last Seed.

I once made a character in Oblivion who was in the dark brotherhood and decorated his house and surrounding walls with every skull I came across in the game. Those were better days.

• Well I also made a character that did nothing but burglarize houses, sell the stolen items, buy and use skooma if that's more your style.

I don't have such macabre tastes. I will only simply be keeping track of every single person I kill or see get killed. Like how Lydia bashed in Heimskr's face with the shaft of her battle axe today. RIP Heimskr, died on 23 of Last Seed.

• A reenactment of a Civil War event, I presume.

Civil War renactation. welcome back Kenny and what is that?

• Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but only if you choose to learn from it, and and then use what you learned to better your life.

• Alt text

THE THROWING STONES

• Hahaha, this is hilarious.

AWESOMEO posted: »

THE THROWING STONES

edited April 2015

EDIT: double post, have this:

Alt text

• edited April 2015

This song takes me back...Dang...How time has flown...

"Even the best fall down sometimes."

EDIT - Because I don't know how to spell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9G7OyKwLM

• What have you learned?

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but only if you choose to learn from it, and and then use what you learned to better your life.

• Guess I'm on a nostalgia spree tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bnnagxt38

• edited April 2015

Some truly beautiful music back in the day.

Sorry

For

Spamming

You

• I actually just posted Chasing Cars on another thread, lol.

torkahn808 posted: »

Some truly beautiful music back in the day. Sorry For Spamming You

• This person loves mecca death too, I love them.

THE THROWING STONES

• edited April 2015

Such a good song and can't get it out of my head :/

https://youtu.be/b_FXeoAAOn8

• edited April 2015

Me neither, I'm thus taking further steps as I said I would.

Wow, Kenny/Lee got unbanned. Didn't think he was going to be. In other news, I am in my way to a Civil War renactation. Should be fun.

• edited April 2015

As of recent, that self control is absolutely vital.
    That and diplomacy.
    Those two things mixed together are what help a person to form and maintain relationships with others.
    Without them, a person is destined to grow old alone.

Both things are capable of being learned, but only if the person in question is humble enough to admit that they are not perfect, that they have things to work on, and to be willing to ask for help in doing so, such as from family and close friends.
    But as stated before, humility is a key factor in being able to do these things.

How about you?
    What is the most profound thing that hindsight has taught you, if I'm not being to personal?

Flog61 posted: »

What have you learned?

• I can't say I've really learned much since leaving uni, but there the key lessons I took are that being cynical almost always leads to the truth, only to trust people who deserve it, and not to let myself get overexcited about things.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

As of recent, that self control is absolutely vital. That and diplomacy. Those two things mixed together are what help a person to form an

edited April 2015

Alt text

wat

• Alt text

oh

The Consuela I'm talking about something else entirely.

• You sicko.

wat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.