The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh shiiiiiiiiiiit.

AWESOMEO posted: »

EDIT: double post, have this:

• Welp, I'm sick.

• which kind of sick

Welp, I'm sick.

• I don't usually comment on Youtube but when I do, I get tons of likes.

• The bad kind.

which kind of sick

• oh ;-;

rip u

The bad kind.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited April 2015

then stop swallowing cum ffs morgan

jk

feel better soon

Yeah, my throat and ears hurt extremely bad when I sollow or talk.

• Yeah, my throat and ears hurt extremely bad when I sollow or talk.

oh ;-; rip u

• Feel better friend

Welp, I'm sick.

• You're not the first person to make the cum joke. Lmao

Thanks, it's slowly getting better.

then stop swallowing cum ffs morgan jk feel better soon

• What comment :)

I don't usually comment on Youtube but when I do, I get tons of likes.

• I hope you get better soon bro :)

Welp, I'm sick.

• On this video

Markd4547 posted: »

What comment

• Thanks.

ComingSoon posted: »

Feel better friend

• I'm feeling better than yesterday.

Markd4547 posted: »

I hope you get better soon bro

• Get well soon, buddy.

Welp, I'm sick.

• Thanks buddy.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Get well soon, buddy.

• Hope you feel better soon.

Welp, I'm sick.

• Alt text

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You sicko.

• Thanks. I just got some meds.

Hope you feel better soon.

• we need a blue (da ba dee da ba dee) crossover with the sonic themesong

I'M FAST DA BA DEE GOTTA GO BLUE

• Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

• Dat profile pic

On this video

• you are a mustard blood

Alt text

Classic.

• So I, one of the crazy bio readers noticed that Tobi updated his bio

The other day I went out for a long walk, I needed to relax, think about a lot of things. I looked back and noticed I usually wouldn't explode like I did that day. I should've kept my cool and discuss about it rationally. Yeah I would've been angry, but I would've been less aggressive than I was. Perhaps it's more than just my anger. I feel as though something influenced my emotions... a psychotic episode from my Schizophrenia perhaps? I read this article and it could possibly be that. Here's the link http://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/schizophrenia-symptoms Or maybe after a long time of utter bullshit I finally completely snapped and couldn't take anymore of it. I dunno... I'm still conflicted. But I'm a lot calmer than I was. Of course, I did have a right to be angry that an idea I made to help the comic become foiled. When you do business, you can't take it likely, you have to take it seriously. You will achieve nothing if you don't become dedicated and serious towards a goal. I know it was dank memes, but it's important to look at the bigger picture. It wasn't the memes that bothered me, it was how badly it went down afterwards. Resulting in the pm to no longer be of use (I'm never using it again). I read your apology recently, Gus... despite how sarcastic and not serious it sounded to me, I accepted it. Cuz you always sound like that anyway now that I think of it. No offence. And I apologize too for how overboard I went. I won't be answering pms or anything, I need to keep a distance as much as possible. For now. I'll update this bio from time to time so you know what's going on. If anyone comes across this message, you can share it if you want. And no, the comic isn't canceled. I'm still working on it. Tobi, signing off.

• That little scenario was so blown out of proportion. None of this had to happen. I wouldn't have even held anything against Tobi, either. I don't even know anymore.

So I, one of the crazy bio readers noticed that Tobi updated his bio The other day I went out for a long walk, I needed to relax, thin

• Alt text

So I, one of the crazy bio readers noticed that Tobi updated his bio The other day I went out for a long walk, I needed to relax, thin

• Alt text

That little scenario was so blown out of proportion. None of this had to happen. I wouldn't have even held anything against Tobi, either. I don't even know anymore.

• He must have been Number 1.

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

• He was número uno.

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

• What the hell was this because of a PM

• edited April 2015

This actually made me get a little teary eyed, don't know why it looks so small when I post it here.

Alt text

• Alt text

nyet :'/

This actually made me get a little teary eyed, don't know why it looks so small when I post it here.

• Memes

Dank fucking memes

ComingSoon posted: »

What the hell was this because of a PM

Sign in to comment in this discussion.