When can i start playing game of thrones?

Hey folks! I don't know if this has already been asked but I recently started watching game of thrones and i just started season 3. Was just wondering do I have to be up to date with the show to start playing the game?

Comments

• Currently the game is up to about at the first 3 episodes of season 4, I'm pretty sure the game will go even farther than that in later episodes so I'd just recommend watching up through season 4 before you begin, but if you want to begin right away the first episode starts off right at the end of season 3 of the show so there, there isn't anything to worry about, only till you get into the later episodes of the game.

• You need to watch up to the end of Season 4 to be up to date since the game takes place from the last few episodes of season 3, and throughout season 4.

• Whenever you feel like it.

• guess i better keep watching, thanks :)

Green613 posted: »

Currently the game is up to about at the first 3 episodes of season 4, I'm pretty sure the game will go even farther than that in later epis

• Alight cool, thanks! :)

Calheb posted: »

You need to watch up to the end of Season 4 to be up to date since the game takes place from the last few episodes of season 3, and throughout season 4.

• The game has a major spoiler for Season 4 so I recommend just catching up. Knowing the wait, you'll be caught up and have played the first 3 episodes by the time the fourth episode launches ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.