Mira Forrester and Sera handmaiden cameos

13»

Comments

• What's the problem with you? You keep stalking me, even sending PMs to provoke me.

You got that upset because of a pokemon joke?

Blind Sniper, please don't act like it's the users besides the OP that need to be scolded.

• I'm not even doing anything, and was not trying to provoke you at all. Leave me alone.

FishySticks posted: »

What's the problem with you? You keep stalking me, even sending PMs to provoke me. You got that upset because of a pokemon joke?

• Irregardless of who started it, I'm asking that everyone please drop it. I asked you guys once and you are continuing to instigate arguments by implying I should only blame one person when I said others were getting carried away too.

I'm not even doing anything, and was not trying to provoke you at all. Leave me alone.

• I'm literally not doing anything wrong. I'm telling him to leave me alone because he won't stop. And if I'm required to take a provoking comment or insult and not respond to it, then you know something is wrong here.

Irregardless of who started it, I'm asking that everyone please drop it. I asked you guys once and you are continuing to instigate arguments by implying I should only blame one person when I said others were getting carried away too.

This discussion has been closed.