Most badass character?

Comments

• Since I only play the game, I'd have to say Rodrik, especially if you decide to get up every single time.

• edited April 2015

In the show/books? Plenty of them. Tywin, Brienne, Ygritte, the Hound, Tyrion in his way, Jaime, Jon Snow, and Arya Stark to name a few.

In the game? Rodrik followed by Asher or Beska. Let's not forget Ryon either, he's gonna grow up to be the next Jaime Lannister.

• In the game. Rodrik Forrester

In the show/books: Far too many to name, but I pick Stannis.

• Define "badass".

• Since i'm asking a question, the definition is up to you

fallandir posted: »

Define "badass".

• Alright. Syrio Forel because of his fighting skills. Brienne because of her dedication. Jaime because of perseverance in facing with incomprehension.

Since i'm asking a question, the definition is up to you

• Asher i like his charming "lets go for it" personality

• Barristan Selmy.

• Show: Jon Snow, Brienne, Tyrion, Arya, and Jaime.

Game: Asher, Beskha, Rodrik, and Gared.

• In the books: Robert Baratheon, Greatjon Umber, Khal Drogo, Euron Greyjoy, Dacey Mormont, Quarin Halfhand, Ser Barristan Selmy, Jon Snow, Tormund Giantsbane

In the show: Rodrik, Beshka, Asher, Talia

• Cool username you have there, friend.

In the books: Robert Baratheon, Greatjon Umber, Khal Drogo, Euron Greyjoy, Dacey Mormont, Quarin Halfhand, Ser Barristan Selmy, Jon Snow, Tormund Giantsbane In the show: Rodrik, Beshka, Asher, Talia

• Ramsay Snow, because Ramsay Snow.

• In the Game I would pick Asher, in the show I would Stannis

• Alt text

Ramsay Snow, because Ramsay Snow.

• Game-Gared, Show-Bronn, Books-Arya.

• edited April 2015

One true choice

In the game. Rodrik Forrester In the show/books: Far too many to name, but I pick Stannis.

• Mira :D
    She can kill Lannisters guard, she can invade to the Master Of Coin's chambers to get what she want.
    She can annoy Whitehills if she want! :D

• edited April 2015

BOOKS ~ Barristan Selmy, if only by reputation alone.

SHOW~ Tywin. Charles Dance really brought the character to life, and his presence is sorely missed in the Lannister clan.

GAME ~ Talia. She's always fighting and willing to fight, even if you play Rodrik like a complete wimp.

• I admit that I feel proud of her standing up to Gryff.

torkahn808 posted: »

BOOKS ~ Barristan Selmy, if only by reputation alone. SHOW~ Tywin. Charles Dance really brought the character to life, and his presence i

• I guess you mean 'in the game'.

In the books: Robert Baratheon, Greatjon Umber, Khal Drogo, Euron Greyjoy, Dacey Mormont, Quarin Halfhand, Ser Barristan Selmy, Jon Snow, Tormund Giantsbane In the show: Rodrik, Beshka, Asher, Talia

• I don't watch the show really but I recently watched some YouTube clips and I thought this entire scene was amazing.

In the game: Rodrik

• Played only the game: Rodrik. You can play him as a guy who doesn't take shit from his enemies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.