Whitehills and Glenmores

Ever since Episode 2: "The Lost Lords" I wanted to meet Elaena Glenmore's father. I'm constantly wondering what kind of man, who's willing to oppose the dominant power in the North, House Bolton and House Whitehill, Lord Glenmore could possibly be. Furthermore, there are only three known members of House Whitehill right now and the preview for "Sons of Winter" suggests that Elaena Glenmore will return and that Rodrik Forrester is going to recieve an invitation to Highpoint. Is it safe to assume that we're going to see more family members of House Whitehill and House Glenmore in the next episode?

Comments

• If you were able to win the marriage in Episode 2, I can imagine seeing Elaena's father at some point, but it's probably not likely if you failed to win the marriage. As for the Whitehills, we will probably meet the rest of the family, including Gryff's older brothers, when we go to Highpoint.

• I imagine Lord Glenmore as being a bit like Gregor Forrester, but more stern and withdrawn. He's probably a kind man if you get on his good side, but luckily Rodrik probably is on his good side given the betrothal before the war.

Also I think Gryff and Gwyns' older brothers will be in Episode 4, but I'm hoping they're not all like their father. Lord Whitehill is a dick because he's jealous of the Forresters, Gryff's a dick because he feels he has to prove himself. Hopefully at least one of the older brothers is more reasonable like Gwyn.

• Yeah, I hope Gryff's brothers do have a bit of an opinion of their own. I know Ludd feels like his rivals are constantly looking down on him and he probably tries to pass that hatred on to his children but that excuse can only go that far. For example Ethan Forrester may have been the son of Lord Gregor Forrester the Good but he preferred to play the lute and was more a warrior of the mind. I don't mind the Whitehills being jerks as long as the writers don't make them JUST a bunch of jerks.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I imagine Lord Glenmore as being a bit like Gregor Forrester, but more stern and withdrawn. He's probably a kind man if you get on his good

• I can see the firstborn son being a lot like his father because he's probably the 'favourite', the one who was groomed to be lord, much like Rodrik. The other two might have spent more time around Gwyn, or perhaps their mother... and that makes me wonder whether the mother is reasonable or even still around.

Yeah, I hope Gryff's brothers do have a bit of an opinion of their own. I know Ludd feels like his rivals are constantly looking down on him

• I think most of the Whitehill sons would be in Roose's host, working beside Gryff before he left.

• I'm not sure if we'll see Lord Glenmore until the wedding between Rodrik and Elaena (assuming it even happens). As for the rest of the Whitehills, we might see a few of Gryff and Gwyn's older brothers if we go to Highpoint.

• Gwyn's the only Whitehill character I'm fond of, as for Gryff I don't exactly hate him as much as I pity him instead... I was laughing when he beat up Rodrik, to resort to beating up a helpless cripple, he was essentially working against his own reputation, for someone who wanted to prove he was beyond being just a 'petulant fourth born' he really ruined his own name.

Yeah, I hope Gryff's brothers do have a bit of an opinion of their own. I know Ludd feels like his rivals are constantly looking down on him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.