Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Wow that's a tough one. :P I'd do it for like, three days but fail because I'm just a junkie when it comes to fast food. XD Subway is good but Port o' Subs here in my hometown....forget it! You have more willpower then me, my good man and you can do it. :) Just think of that awesome driving lesson and your mum will be the one to shell out the $$$ if you make it! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

(Don't know why I'm posting this, but I like talking to you guys and stuff) So I made 2 bets with people today, and they're smart bets as

• My Mum and my ex-Supervisor will both have puppies if I succeed in these bets!!! XP

Man, I gotta try Port O' Subs someday :)

pudding_pie posted: »

Wow that's a tough one. :P I'd do it for like, three days but fail because I'm just a junkie when it comes to fast food. XD Subway is good b

• Puppies you say...ah man, Hman! It's a win-win-win for you all! You can do this! :D OH and before I continue:

So, Hman is gonna have to go healthy for an entire month. Here's hoping that it inspires me to do better afterwards XD

Let's take a moment to bask in the gloriousness that is this. You have accepted 'HMAN' as a name....-wipes away tear- XD XD

Anyways, Port o' Subs is the business if you want a GOOD sandwich! we'll have to make a stop when you come to Cali! :D

My Mum and my ex-Supervisor will both have puppies if I succeed in these bets!!! XP Man, I gotta try Port O' Subs someday

• edited April 2015

It's an expression :/ I would like another puppy though... love dogs so much!!!!!! XD

Yeah well it's stuck with me it seems, first I get called Hazza or Haz, and now the joint efforts of Pie and JJ have led to me being called Hman :P You should be proud of yourselves, dudes.

Oh yes! :D And dominate that 10X10 burger!

... Dude, I am gonna get some SERIOUS junk-food sweats throughout May aren't I? My body is so used to extreme but short bursts of exercise a few times a week and then junk-food to top it off. Granted I don't eat much in a day thank god, but at 5'8 and close to 17 stone/230 pounds... I am technically obese :/

Puppies you say...ah man, Hman! It's a win-win-win for you all! You can do this! OH and before I continue: So, Hman is gonna have to

• I've never heard that expression before! :0 I'd love another Dog, too but mine is such a jealous little thing. :(

When I see JJ tonight, I'm going to shove a cigar in his mouth and tell him we celebrate because we got HMAN to refer to himself as such and its all good. XD

NO! Hush with your 10x10! That souns wonderful! And animal fries....XD

Oh yeah. You'll get headaches really bad, too; your body is going into shock because its so use to having all that food but once you get it out of your system, you'll be golden and the worse part is over. When my brother had to lose a ton of weight, took him 3 weeks before the headaches quit but he was ALWAYS drinking soda and eating Taco Bell. XD XD Man and in your image, you don't seem that way. :( Well, more reason for you to try and do this challenge. :D

It's an expression I would like another puppy though... love dogs so much!!!!!! XD Yeah well it's stuck with me it seems, first I get ca

• I heard it in a Splinter Cell game the first time several years ago "Don't be ridiculous Fisher! The President will have puppies if he found out we were doing this!..."

Does that dude even smoke? :P I can't say that I ever liked smoking (tried a few puffs every now and then but it doesn't do anything for me) HOWEVER, never turn down a victory cigar!!! XD

Animal fries?

You saw my face and shoulders, I have a round face and broad shoulders, but my torso is fat, and I have huge thighs from a combination of cycling long distances, walking around in general, and doing nothing :P

I've never heard that expression before! :0 I'd love another Dog, too but mine is such a jealous little thing. When I see JJ tonight, I'

• Huh. I've never heard of this Splinter game, either but if it has awesome phrases as such, I'm down! XD

He smokes like a damn train. I used to but since Emily, had to quit. Been the hardest thing I've EVER had to endure, let me tell you what but I won't say no to a victory smoke, either. :)

OH man! You get a paper boat with fries, covered in their 'secret' sauce, melted cheese, grilled onions and sometimes pickles, you want that sour taste. It's the best! :D

Well, never saw your body but from the face alone, I couldn't tell, tbh. You are not 'obese' in my eyes but now you know the facts and can tackle it before the health issues show their ugly 'ol heads. :(

I heard it in a Splinter Cell game the first time several years ago "Don't be ridiculous Fisher! The President will have puppies if he found

• *Where's your goddess now!? Part: Three *

Back in Wonderland...

Kieron and the others stood their ground when out of nowhere a burst of wind came out of nowhere, Kieron stabbed his sword in the ground which barely kept him from blowing away, the others went flying back with the wind. Kieron stood up and in front of him stood an eight foot tall wolf shrouded in darkness, the wolf's eyes were crimson red and his body oozed darkness causing other shadows to form. Kieron lifted his sword preparing to fight, the wolf howled and ran towards him. Kieron side stepped the attack and swung causing a cut, but the cut was instantly healed. Kieron stepped back thinking he was out of range, the wolf slapped Kieron sending him flying backwards. He stood with the help of his sword, this time he was surrounded by a shadow army. He raised his sword once more and began to fight through the shadow forces to get back at the wolf. Azaria and the others would have caught up by now but yet again was cut off by a magical barrier. In the distance they saw Kieron running towards the wolf and began to combat it, although it proved worthless and was slammed on the magical barrier, he noticed the others and told them to run and go through gestures but they we're hesitant but left. The wolf howled once again, Kieron could barely lift his sword, his eyesight was in and out. There was a little blood on him but not enough to use to his benefit. That's when it hit him.

"You can join us, just use the sword" Shadow Alice had said.

This gave him an idea, it was a fifty fifty shot but he had to take it. He took his sword and began to make two cuts on his arms and shoulders giving him a constant flow of blood. He threw down his sword and began to concentrate while the wolf charged him. While doing this Kieron was able to heal his wounds in an instant, and gave him a great deal of power. When Kieron opened his eyes they were amethyst purple and was a bit unstable. He had a maniacle smile with blood beginning to pour from his body normally this would cause blood loss, but since he had a constant flow of blood he could channel some into his body while using some to use offensively. The wolf charged Kieron but he lifted a blood wall causing the wolf to slam into the wall. Kieron made two giant blood hands and slammed the wolf into the ground causing a crater. Kierons mind began to produce images of disturbing things, his mind was beginning to slip. He grasped his head and took a deep breath. He kept telling himself to "keep calm and maintain control" but it was a lot harder than it looked. The wolf stood once more but this time dodged the blood wall and hit Kieron, who recovered from the hit quite easily with the bloods help. He could hear the wolf shouting once more, he stood and readied himself, at this point he began to gain control of his psyche and stop the blood from abnormally flowing and kept it maintained. Kieron then summoned blood spears in the sky preparing for the wolf when it stopped mid track it howled then bowed. Shadow Alice appeared again clapping and smiling.

"You are really willing to put everything on the line for your friends and family aren't you? You have my blessing if you are to become Wonderlands new king. Kieron: Lord of Blood." She bowed

"What does that mean!?" Kieron said

"Well since Alice is about to snap it's time for someone to be crowned king, although you need my say, Alices say, Azarias say, and of course you must survive until the end." She smirked

"So what is this just some game to you three!?" Kieron said agitated.

"Actually Azaria doesn't even know she's a goddess" She giggled "It's to be expected since she's never been here but crazier things have happened here." She smiled

"So I've been guided here then..." Kieron said

"The only reason I singled you out was not only to test you but to pull out your true strength and will! And might i say you did a very fine job. A king must be strong not only with strength but will, and to harm yourself on the chance you lose control and die for others is a good way of showing will and determination, otherwise how does a king maintain his kingdom?" Alice asked.

"I don't want to be king, when this is all over I'm bringing my friends back." Kieron said

Shadow Alice sighs "That's such a shame. You DO know the drawbacks of that choice is do you? Sure you get one wish but you must be careful with your wording." She said

Kieron was irritated at this point, he grabbed Shadow Alice by the throat. "Where. Is. Alice."

She lowered the magical barrier, and pointed but gave a mischievous smile. Kieron dropped her and began to run. He could hear Azaria and Alice fighting in the distance.

The next day in the real world...

Nick had fallen asleep, but Hans was awake staring at the ceiling. He sat there and wondered if he'd be able to do anything. He felt worthless just sitting there, he appreciated the doctors help but he needed to help his wife. Whatever the doctor gave Hans had worn off, and he was ready to get searching again. He saw Nick and figured he'd let him sleep, although little did he know that when he left the room Nick had heard everything and began to tail him from behind. As Hans moved he saw through grates and windows on how many people were being tortured, cut open and not properly taken care of. These Fables were being pulled from the streets into the slaughter house. They seemed to be storing different kinds of organs and supplying fake but yet operational organs to them. This made Hans curious, he lifted his shirt but only found one cut, this saddened Hans but it wouldn't stop him from helping Alice. Nick already knew this information as the doctor had kept him up to date. Hans head began to hurt giving him a huge headache. He began to see things crawling from pipes and from the shadows, Nick recognizing this picked up Hans and began to run, this place will slowly but surely send anyone into madness and so Nick needed to get him out of the building and fast so they could get Alice on a more stable level. They were now on a time limit, which was not on their side...

That's it! I've been dying to write this all day XD Everything is picking up rather quick and now that they're on a time limit it can only end as well as one would imagine ;) Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• Woah! It's neat knowing that the wood elves and Grendels had patched up their relationship over the years and now everything seems to be good! The rest I want to go in a corner and cry :'( Although Gren is right, Carla has no chance of winning anymore! >:D

Emily brewed some coffee for the guests now piled into her living room. The children, especailly Liam, were taken back by the majestic beaut

• It was something they secretly did because of this very reason. And Gren is indeed onto something. >:) Carla is in for a real treat, for the battle is shortly around the corner and she has no idea HALF of who will be there! -rubs hands evily- And I apologies 100x's for them feels again.

Glad ya' liked it, my good man! :D

Tetra posted: »

Woah! It's neat knowing that the wood elves and Grendels had patched up their relationship over the years and now everything seems to be goo

• Such drama, and Thomas's departure from a life in chains to a life of freedom with his beloved was a beautiful thing to imagine :')

Nick is with Gren and Emily to the bitter end, whether he loses his body and remains a monster afterwards, he will not care, for he will give-up his stolen flesh fighting for a cause such as this! XD

Btw, this was running through my head for the ENTIRE chapter:

Badass!

In a way, it really does fit! XP

Emily brewed some coffee for the guests now piled into her living room. The children, especailly Liam, were taken back by the majestic beaut

• Ah those sly Elves and Grendels! Hopefully they kill her real good! :P or lock her up I say however death penalty should be a thing! XD

I did really enjoy this although very sad, which I forgive you by the way XD, I meant to put that in the above comment but I forgot to do so apologies XD

It was something they secretly did because of this very reason. And Gren is indeed onto something. Carla is in for a real treat, for the ba

• The test Shadow alice has before Kieron is in interesting one at that; its as if she's challenging his wits, strength and mentality. Almost like she wants to see HOW far she can go before he breaks down. He appeared to have that moment, when Kieron mentioned he did not wish to be king. Not going to lie, thought he was seriously losing his mind and was somethere trapped in a section of his thoughts he did not wish to seek out for some time. Now, he's witnessing Azaria and the real Alice battle. I'm curious as to how he'll handle this; makes me wonder if that's even REAL or a part of his test...

Now, Hans. God bless that man and his sexy ways. :P Having Nick there to assist Hans is pretty fucking awesome! Excuse me while I fangirl all over the place. XD That 'slaughter' house bit was interesting, too; almost like they are harvesting organs from random Fables and creating these powerful soilders to either fight against Kieron and the others or surprise us and fight WITH him and the others. Oh man! There is so much happening right now! :0

I loved this and can't wait for more. I should be doing homework but screw education right now! XD XD

*Where's your goddess now!? Part: Three * Back in Wonderland... Kieron and the others stood their ground when out of nowhere a burst o

• Splinter Cell... it's a stealth game mostly, but the recent ones (Conviction which is an Xbox exclusive, and Blacklist) are more action oriented in a way.

Wow, I never imagined JJ as a smoker, nor you for that matter! :O Smoking has so many health issues, and it makes you smell etc. Good thing you quit, I respect you more for it, but won't JJ have to quit now that he's moving in with you? Oh, and no one turns down a victory cigar!!! XD

Ugh, pickles... What is in this 'secret' sauce? (Someone must know by taste alone right?!)

There is a BMI scale which measures height and weight and tells you what your Body Mass Index is and whether you're overweight, underwight etc. For someone of my weight and height, I am classed as obese :/

I don't have a huge torso, in fact I do look bulky in a muscular way with the right clothing, but underneath that I have a big stomach with stretch-marks...

Huh. I've never heard of this Splinter game, either but if it has awesome phrases as such, I'm down! XD He smokes like a damn train. I us

• edited April 2015

Dude! This is awesome! This works for that little speech as the end with Gren! >:D -brofist- Love that movie, too! Now I need to watch it....XD

All Thomas needed was for Gren to accept his place and he could finally be at peace, knowing his son was strong enough to carry on and fight...be more then what Thomas thought when Grendel was a child and appeared 'weak' in his eyes.

Nick shall be there, for I'm currently tweeking the battle scenes and will post sometime this week! >:) Nick wishes to see her crumble and fall to the ground, as do the others, especially Emily, for she is messing with her family....

Such drama, and Thomas's departure from a life in chains to a life of freedom with his beloved was a beautiful thing to imagine :') Nick

• Hm. May need to check it out when I have the time. Sounds interesting!

Yeah JJ smokes. He's slowly quitting but if not fully once the move begins, his ass is staying outside. He is NOT allowed around Emily when he does and he knows this.

I love pickles! :0 I have no idea but its the freaking bomb! Tastes like thousand island dressing but 10x's freaking better!!

Hm. Now I'm curious about my BM, too. At least you went and had that checked out. Now, the fun part but it will be worth it in the end, my good man! :D You can do it!

Splinter Cell... it's a stealth game mostly, but the recent ones (Conviction which is an Xbox exclusive, and Blacklist) are more action orie

• Oh she may have said she's done but she's far from it. Like you said Alices Shadow is ruthless and will push Kierons mentality to the brink. Ah that's interesting although he had brought himself back from his mental breakdown during the fight, it is true that he's been pushing the whole becoming king to the side as he became closer to his friends, and has now come to the decision that he's willing to sacrifice the throne for them! :D Now the Alice and Azarias fight is real but it's the case of whether Kieron will see the real outcome or not. ;)

Hahaha! XD Hans and Nicks teamwork is godplayer! Even though Hans had no idea Nick was there XD We will have to wait and see now won't we :3

Thanks man! :D I hear ya! I should really go highlight my notes but it takes a second so I have to procrastinate XP

The test Shadow alice has before Kieron is in interesting one at that; its as if she's challenging his wits, strength and mentality. Almost

• Man, when I get to yours I NEED to watch Scarface, you and JJ both clearly love it! (It's unrelated I know, but your enthusiasm for Pirates has made me remember that :P)

True :)

I'm excited for what you do with Nick, as I also know that he will be doing more than just fighting in this grand tale of yours :D

Dude! This is awesome! This works for that little speech as the end with Gren! >:D -brofist- Love that movie, too! Now I need to watch it

• edited April 2015

It's a good series, it does have a wider story from Double Agent through to Conviction, but each game usually doesn't follow on from the previous one... Same character in each game though, Sam Fisher.

I agree.

Ugh... pickles >:( I worked in a SubWay store for 2 years, I could probably figure out what it is by sheer dumb luck :P

I didn't go to a Doctor, you do it online. I can't just go to a Doctor for a check-up, cuz they will ask me what is wrong exactly, and if I say that I don't know then they will tell me to leave as I am wasting their time...

I think I'll take a full body picture (clothed of course) and post it on here. I'm a big guy, I'm not fat, but I'm not slim. A lot of people ask if I work out cuz of my stature though :/

Hm. May need to check it out when I have the time. Sounds interesting! Yeah JJ smokes. He's slowly quitting but if not fully once the mov

• I NEED to watch Scarface

I do love that movie! I need to watch it again now, too!

Man, when I get to yours I NEED to watch Scarface, you and JJ both clearly love it! (It's unrelated I know, but your enthusiasm for Pirates

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited April 2015

Seriously good luck on losing the weight and watching the food, dude. I lost so much weight last year. you saw that one image of me, pie and his brother: I was huge compared to now and it was hard. Had so many headaches, was irritated, hungry all the fucking time....fries were my weakness but they are so tasty!

I noticed the comments left by you and pie and now I want a sandwich. :P BTW, LOVE pickles myself! But back to the original comment: you can do this but it all comes down to you. Start off small. Cut out sodas, then watch the fast food. Get healthy choices if you do go out. Fruit parfaits and salads instead of fries, sugar free candies, ice creams, etc. More fruits and veggies. Workout 3-4 times a day. Swimming is my go-to excercise. :)

I know you can do it, Hamn! :D

(Don't know why I'm posting this, but I like talking to you guys and stuff) So I made 2 bets with people today, and they're smart bets as

• Thnx for the support dude, this bet it is only for a month but I'm hoping it will inspire me to eat better afterwards as well :P

I do like swimming and I'm surprisingly good at it! My main issue with exercise is I mostly do solid weight lifting, so I'm strong and bulky, but my stamina definitely needs work... I'm not slow though, maybe cuz Karate forced me to become quick :)

JJwolf posted: »

Seriously good luck on losing the weight and watching the food, dude. I lost so much weight last year. you saw that one image of me, pie and

• Don't be surprised if I quote some of it when I watch it with you guys, I haven't seen the whole film, but I know the full plot and some of the scenes...

I NEED to watch Scarface I do love that movie! I need to watch it again now, too!

• Oh wow, this was indeed a strong chapter and I can feel Gren and Emily, along with the others, are ready for this war. I have a feeling, though, its not going to be THAT easy. I've noticed the comments like Carla is is for it or Gremily have this! and although I'd like to believe that will be easy and all done, I don't think so. :( You've done this in the past before and I have a feeling you'll do it again. I HOPE I'm wrong for if you make me cry, Pie, I swear-I'll make that final trip to San Fran a living HELL! XD jk

I love how the Elves and Grendels placed all that BS to the side and are willing to help Gren and Emily. :) That last bit with Thomas made me cry and I loved it all at the same time. He just needed Gren to accept his place and he would be free with his wife. :')

Rosie, too! That bit with the female Grendel! XD Woody needs to have a bag of peanuts or sacrifice a goat next time they are going to have sex. lol But that Willow marking....hm.

And that ending! >:D I'm so ready for this battle but knowing my Robert will be there for ALL the wrong reasons has me worried! :0 I look forward to it either way! Oh and before I go, look what I took while we were in San Fran:

Alt text

sleepy time, pie! XD XD XD

• Dammit! Another pic where Pie's face isn't clear >:(

Oh well, it makes him look 'mysterious' I guess :P

Oh wow, this was indeed a strong chapter and I can feel Gren and Emily, along with the others, are ready for this war. I have a feeling, tho

• 1st off, glad you liked the story. 2nd, you are wise to not be too sure of what will take place. Gues you'll have to wait and see. >:) And 3rd, DAFUQ, Jacob. DAFUQ. XD Least you didn't take one with my mouth open and drool everywhere. XD XD

Oh wow, this was indeed a strong chapter and I can feel Gren and Emily, along with the others, are ready for this war. I have a feeling, tho

• Wait, I thought there were 2 pics were you could see my face...?? lol

Dammit! Another pic where Pie's face isn't clear >:( Oh well, it makes him look 'mysterious' I guess :P

• I'm waiting for Kieron to just explode with rage and DESTROY that place! But that would be too easy. It will be interesting to see where Kieron ends up with this sudden weight of news. :) I hope for his sake, he sees the fake version and goes from there.

Hans and Nick have become quite the team; his little section of the story has my mind throwing all kinds of random stuff everywhere and what not! :D I will wait, sit back and hope for the best! (You never let me down anyways. Love the outcome of them all!)

Glad we can agree on procrastination and homework! XD

Oh she may have said she's done but she's far from it. Like you said Alices Shadow is ruthless and will push Kierons mentality to the brink.

• That one on New Years I don't remember, plus you had sunglasses on. The one you took for the selfie craze has you half facing the camera. And that one of you giving the devil horns with a can of soda is poor quality :P

Wait, I thought there were 2 pics were you could see my face...?? lol

• Oh don't worry Kieron will have his moment ;) There will be consequences to this choice and as you saw in the future chapter it doesn't end well, in the next chapter you will see that everything that's going on is beginning to affect him ;) I hope he does to but again like you said it would be far too easy to do so :3

Glad you like those sections, they make it easier for me to tell little snippets about the hospital and what's going on there while also showing that Hans cares deeply for Alice. That and Nick wants to stick around to see if Kieron can pull off winning the war! :D Thanks man and likewise with your stuff man!

Oh yeah they're all such a pain but they're a necessity XD

I'm waiting for Kieron to just explode with rage and DESTROY that place! But that would be too easy. It will be interesting to see where Kie

• Sounds interesting XD I hate sunburn with a burning passion...(pun intended) -sneeze- I'm still sneezing really bad, and at this point, it's probably a cold. I WISH I could have the icecream in our fridge, but it's not mine. My sister actually got her wisdom teeth out, so all she can really eat is ice cream and other soft foods, so that stuff is off limits :( Oh well. And thanks, lol. Volunteering isn't bad, and I tend to enjoy it. I just wish it didn't get me sick is all, lol.

Harmony is a sweetheart who cares about her creator and -sneeze- everyone else on here :) At this point, Tim has given up XD

Thanks Lyla! I really need some tea tbh... And thanks, that means a lot man :)

LMAO I just got back myself and my face looks like a lobster and strawberry had sex and I'm the baby. XD XD Those allergies will kill ya'! R

• Yeah, it was nice, for the most part. I just keep sneezing and I hate sneezing so much, but I'm happy there's not much else at this point. I took a nice nap afterschool today, actually. I'm also going to go to bed early tonight.

She sends her thank-you's and such :) And it is what it is, a little cash is better than nothing XD

"I can use it to buy some ingredients for soup. Thanks Kieron!"

I guess Harmony knows what to do XD I'll probably be writing again soon (Who knows, maybe tonight? If I stop sneezing lol)

Oh wow that sounds like a really (although the allergies part sucked) interesting weekend! Thankfully I don't have any allergies because fro

• "Oh! Icecream! I LOVE icecream! I'm going to have to hide from the kids though; They'll devour that up before I can get my hands on it. Thanks guys! I love yous all to bits!"

Thanks :) Feeling better today, but still sneezing, as I've highlighted in the past couple replies.

A message alert to a webcam chat pops up on your screen and you see that it's from your Uncle Tezoth and Aunt Rose. You accept it. Ros

• It really is the worst! It's even worse being in school and sneezing and sniffling, but I had to go so I could take my Health Final and do other stuff so yeah.

I think it's partially allergies, partially a cold. Sneezing ALL OVER the place, lol. I feel better though, so it's all good.

Yeah :( I might take ya up on that offer if it gets too much for me. I'm just dealing with family issues and things with my sister and it's not pretty. Maybe I'll talk about it more in general to everyone if it gets to the point that I need to do so. I'm alright for now though, you know?

I love Harmony <3 She's my favorite character I've ever created.

"Oh be nice you too! Here, have some homemade soup I just made- Emily's had enough so there's plenty to go around on the forum."

Thanks, again :)

Oh damn Emily, that sounds like the worst thing ever! :O I don't have allergies myself (for a guy who is not in great physical shape, I'm

• edited April 2015

It is :( I love how old it was, it was really cool, but the dust was horrendous. I don't know how the people who actually work there deal with it. I'm feeling better today than yesterday. Took a nap, as I've stated in previous comments, so I think it helped. I'm actually going to also go to bed early, which for once, I'm looking forward to, lol. Tim and Jason might get the picture one day XD

LupineNoir posted: »

Sounds awful! Those old houses are nice and atmospheric but they're terrible for dust and mould. You never see that in the movies, though, w

• I think the one thing I hate most about that stuff is the stuffy nose -.- it's so annoying! Sleep is the best thing for colds (maybe allergies alike I don't know).

Harmony was always the one with a plan XD. (Oh gosh lol)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Yeah, it was nice, for the most part. I just keep sneezing and I hate sneezing so much, but I'm happy there's not much else at this point. I

• Good luck man! Sounds like an easy bet to me, hopefully you can keep it! You're mom sounds cool, too XD Have fun with it! -sneeze-

• I'm done with education (whether that's just 'for now' remains to be seen) but if I had that at work, it would suck big time :P

Colds are the worst :(

Do what you need to, I'm a good listener and I try my best to empathise and give a desired response.

Personally, my Parent's aren't that bad, they mostly just 'acknowledge' each other's presence now, my Mum doesn't hate my Dad, but she says he doesn't make her happy. They even went to marriage counselling before I was born, they just don't agree on things most of the time... I don't know why they're still together, you know? Maybe there is still a small something that has kept them together, but I can't see it, tbh it's probably my presence. When I leave home I expect I'll get the message saying they're getting a divorce :(

However, they do converse over things they like such as sport and quiz shows (it would seem that intelligence, of sorts, was a factor in my Parent's getting together in the first place) But they have their arguments, and sometimes they turn to shouting matches... believe you me.

I like her too :D

Shame that this Harmony isn't like the one in the parallel universe (I need to get on with that story!) That Harmony is way worse :O

It really is the worst! It's even worse being in school and sneezing and sniffling, but I had to go so I could take my Health Final and do o

• Amazing chapter dude!

"Actually Azaria doesn't even know she's a goddess"

WHAT?! :O Well that was unexpected!!

Kieron's method was risky, but necessary, it would seem that he is a fine choice for a King...

And Nick, you sly bugger, course you weren't asleep! Nick is weird when it comes to sleep, he doesn't actually need it, but his body, even his Harbinger forms, do give him hints that sleep would be a nice idea at some point. But when Nick wakes up, he's awake :)

I await more dude! XD

*Where's your goddess now!? Part: Three * Back in Wonderland... Kieron and the others stood their ground when out of nowhere a burst o

• edited April 2015

I really hope I succeed in this :P

My Mum is American believe it or not, born in California as well! She grew up with a Dad in the Military as an Officer, and is the oldest of 6 (3 boys, 3 girls) so she has expectations of me. She's a lovely person, but don't piss her off, you'll regret it very quickly :)

Good luck man! Sounds like an easy bet to me, hopefully you can keep it! You're mom sounds cool, too XD Have fun with it! -sneeze-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.