Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life...

• Alt text

She was even willing to die by his side.

• So romantic of you Fiona

Alt text

She was even willing to die by his side.

• She's not afraid as long as they're together. <3

Liscariot posted: »

So romantic of you Fiona

• Alt text

She's not afraid as long as they're together.

• She's not afraid because she knows they'd have an eternity together.

• This thread is perfect, and I want to marry it.

Almost as much as Rhys and Fiona want to marry each other. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited April 2015

After the recent antishipping thread I'm going to advise all of us to keep our ship advertising/talk to this thread only, it seems people are getting annoyed at us talking about this in other threads so it's only fair that we all respect there requests and keep it in here and the other shipping threads. I can't really speak for the Rhysha guys but I advise you guys do the same and tell your thread the same thing. It's for the best, plus our thread is doing great anyway, no need to bring this debate anywhere else. Happy shipping everyone ^-^

• Welcome, buddy!

Rouletta posted: »

This thread is perfect, and I want to marry it. Almost as much as Rhys and Fiona want to marry each other. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hey hey, thanks. I read regularly anyhow, so I figured I'd toss my voice in after all this time.

I'm here for dis OTP.

Welcome, buddy!

• I just checked and you've posted here before and I didn't add you to the group pictures.

I'm really sorry, I'll fix that ASAP.

We're all thirsty for some Rhyiona afterall. :^)

Hey hey, thanks. I read regularly anyhow, so I figured I'd toss my voice in after all this time. I'm here for dis OTP.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

After the recent antishipping thread I'm going to advise all of us to keep our ship advertising/talk to this thread only, it seems people ar

• Tell me something I don't know

'

• No worries! I haven't actually posted anything of substance here, so it's not your fault. But I'm not gonna complain about being added. Nah, I'ma get my ticket and stand in line like a good Rhyiona. >:D

I just checked and you've posted here before and I didn't add you to the group pictures. I'm really sorry, I'll fix that ASAP. We're all thirsty for some Rhyiona afterall. :^)

• Can´t argue with that.

Tell me something I don't know '

• Here, you go, friend!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Yeah, good things come to those who wait.

Like Rhyiona.

Lots of it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No worries! I haven't actually posted anything of substance here, so it's not your fault. But I'm not gonna complain about being added. Nah, I'ma get my ticket and stand in line like a good Rhyiona. >:D

• Those lightning-fast skills, though. Thanks! <3 Look at all these fine Rhyionas.

We're beauty, we're grace, we're waiting for Fiona to kiss Rhys' face.

Here, you go, friend! Yeah, good things come to those who wait. Like Rhyiona. Lots of it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Gotta be ready for anything, right? :P Yes, we´re a great family. :D

Also punch him. He likes tough love. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Those lightning-fast skills, though. Thanks! Look at all these fine Rhyionas. We're beauty, we're grace, we're waiting for Fiona to kiss Rhys' face.

• edited April 2015

huh, is that so? you think a character "belongs" to you... thats cute... and if i were to make another picture "claiming" these characters, what exactly are you gonna do about it?

btw. you are a piece of shit in particular... i like how everybody keeps saying that we have a "truce" and that we are buddys and then you come here and act like a little fucking bitch... get over yourself bro, this is meant to be for fun not to have whiny fanboy wars...

Rhysha shipper. I would flag this comment but my phone can't load the Rhysha thread

• how many mountains did smaug destroy when he died?

At least Smaug is still alive if you don't read Chapter 15 of the Hobbit. Or see the third movie. Your dragon is dead anyway. And in this

• Yeah, I can see why some users find it annoying, seeing shipping in every thread, haha.

After the recent antishipping thread I'm going to advise all of us to keep our ship advertising/talk to this thread only, it seems people ar

• I've seen that. That was way over the line.

huh, is that so? you think a character "belongs" to you... thats cute... and if i were to make another picture "claiming" these characters,

• I am considering of writing a story, but I am afraid that I won't be able to match BigBadWolf's great writing.

• I dont even know what the hell is going on in this shipping threads. Well if people have fun, who are we to stop them. xD

• Whatever it is or will be, since it's Rhyiona I know it will be awesome!

I am considering of writing a story, but I am afraid that I won't be able to match BigBadWolf's great writing.

• Guys/gals. I have seen the rate of how the Rhysha thread is expanding and it worries me that one day they will over come us.

We need to say on top. Rhyiona must prevail

• What the?

huh, is that so? you think a character "belongs" to you... thats cute... and if i were to make another picture "claiming" these characters,

• What? Please, no, no, we would all love to read it!

I am considering of writing a story, but I am afraid that I won't be able to match BigBadWolf's great writing.

• This thread is gigantic, it won't fall just like that. ;)

Linsepins posted: »

Guys/gals. I have seen the rate of how the Rhysha thread is expanding and it worries me that one day they will over come us. We need to say on top. Rhyiona must prevail

• Yes, please! I encourage everyone to write more Rhyiona, no matter what your writing skills are!

• edited April 2015

one day they will over come us

Maybe next episode, you never know...

Alt text

Guys/gals. I have seen the rate of how the Rhysha thread is expanding and it worries me that one day they will over come us. We need to say on top. Rhyiona must prevail

• Meanwhile, Jack's just standing there like:

Alt text

Alt text

The way they look at each other in that split second is worth a thousand words. The emotion in their eyes. The expression on their faces. The love within their heart. Rhyiona is truly the best love story that has ever been written.

• come back to me when your dragon's falling corpse flattens an entire mountain range.

MeatBicycle posted: »

how many mountains did smaug destroy when he died?

• i think it was something master Yoda once said: "size matters not."

• I am (still) afraid of posting my story too and I know my writing is not excellent.
    But in here, I believe sharing and love overcome some technical skills, so I decided to share.
    And I can ensure that everyone's own Rhyiona is unique and can inspire more people to develop new ideas!

• well that guy from Extra Credits said he spoke to guys from telltale about romance in games so Rhyiona comnfirmed.

Pipas posted: »

one day they will over come us Maybe next episode, you never know...

• Why would he remember it?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meanwhile, Jack's just standing there like:

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 26.

• I think this ship war is getting way too heated

What the?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.