The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Today into tomorrow marks one year since the forums were evacuated. Tons of these titles were on the forum pages, including mine. I had one of the most popular threads for that week and it was hit with the "stuff" The forums really have not been the same since IMO. Eventually the mods arrived and removed it all. We really haven't had an incident since, or if we have, it was taken down immediately. Also who could forget not being able to post pictures for months. That was awful!

• Alt text

Because it was written yesterday I think it was just quiet today on the lounge no posts yet bruh :)

papai46 posted: »

WTF, EVERYTHING IS BEING SHOWN AS IF IT WAS WRITTEN YESTERDAY

• We must have the same teacher. She looks and does exactly what you said. O_o

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I'm going to say Biology at the moment. The subject itself isn't hard, but the teacher is what bothers me. She's a nice short lady. but what

• edited April 2015

Actually I'm pretty sure it happened again a week later on May 1st, and that was what ultimately caused us to lose our pictures and gifs. I remember cause May 1st was the same day we got our first screenshots for In Harms Way, bad and good day at the same time :P

Today into tomorrow marks one year since the forums were evacuated. Tons of these titles were on the forum pages, including mine. I had one

• I didn't give you premision, you were just like "Hey, you should post it. :D" and I said no and went to sleep.

Markd4547 posted: »

@blueneon BAM!! My sistah reached 4000 likes an incredible achievement don't be shy why so serious konni :P She deserved ev

• I thought you just meant making the picture, I didn't think you'd post it. Still, my bad, sorry.

"Hey, you should post it. " and I said no and went to sleep. now snip where you said that you never said that

• edited April 2015

"Hey, you should post it. :D" and I said no and went to sleep.

Alt text

now snip where you said that you never said that

blueneon posted: »

I didn't give you premision, you were just like "Hey, you should post it. " and I said no and went to sleep.

• burn bitchy waffles

• Alt text

burn bitchy waffles

• Alt text

they stole my cookies

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Trying on a few different drawing styles.

• The best

• Alt text

My eyes are puking rainbows. These drawings are making me look at my drawings and thinking how shit I am

• Dat gif tho

Alt text

I thought you just meant making the picture, I didn't think you'd post it. Still, my bad, sorry.

• Yeah, it is indeed an amazing gif.

Dat gif tho

• You can always become better, don't put yourself down like that, maybe one day I will see your work and look up to you.

My eyes are puking rainbows. These drawings are making me look at my drawings and thinking how shit I am

• I try to improve by looking at yours ^-^

You can always become better, don't put yourself down like that, maybe one day I will see your work and look up to you.

• My track workout really fucked me up today

• I suggest you take a look at Sycra on YouTube, he has helped me a lot so far and I haven't seen that many of his videos. I bet he can help you too. ^-^

I try to improve by looking at yours ^-^

• for how long and what happened?

ComingSoon posted: »

My track workout really fucked me up today

• Alt text

I suggest you take a look at Sycra on YouTube, he has helped me a lot so far and I haven't seen that many of his videos. I bet he can help you too. ^-^

• It was just a really tough workout. I'm a distance runner, so the fact that my workout was different sprint intervals was just really really bad

for how long and what happened?

• Keep up the good work! Alt text

• I joined a day after all that went down xD

Today into tomorrow marks one year since the forums were evacuated. Tons of these titles were on the forum pages, including mine. I had one

• Trying to. :P

Keep up the good work!

• It can look even better.

Oh shush. It looks great

• Oh shush. It looks great :3

Trying to. :P

• I was doing interval sprints yesterday just on my own and I strained something in my shin it can be very dangerous for you muscles during interval sprints

ComingSoon posted: »

It was just a really tough workout. I'm a distance runner, so the fact that my workout was different sprint intervals was just really really bad

• Definitely, you have to be careful and mindful of your body during sprinting.

I was doing interval sprints yesterday just on my own and I strained something in my shin it can be very dangerous for you muscles during interval sprints

• Everything can

It can look even better.

• True dat.

Everything can

• Whew...just...wow.

• K.....Didn't think I was here till I sawLatest post by Saltlick123 Hopefully I didn't say anything stupid, xD

• Thanks. ^-^

Whew...just...wow.

• I just think you look like a mix of Omid with sunglasses and Beyoncé.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.