Length of episodes

The Length of episodes are a bit short only takes about an hour. Wish they where much longer like walking dead

Comments

• They are like an hour and a half to 2 hours .-.

• They're all at least 1 hour 45 minutes at the minimum, that's much better than the Walking Dead's episode length.

• Yeah they're definitely longer than an hour. Just looking at the length of any playthrough it usually averages about an hour and forty five minutes

Poogers555 posted: »

They are like an hour and a half to 2 hours .-.

• that's much better than the Walking Dead's episode length.

Season 2 you mean :P

JakeSt123 posted: »

They're all at least 1 hour 45 minutes at the minimum, that's much better than the Walking Dead's episode length.

• I played well over an hour. Are you exaggerating? Most of the time we get 1.5-2 hours worth of content every Telltale episode.

• Yeah, that. But S1's did have a tendency to drag (train puzzle/crawford) so I'm kinda happy about GOT's straightforwardness.

TheCatWolf posted: »

that's much better than the Walking Dead's episode length. Season 2 you mean :P

• So far for me, all 3 episodes have been about 2 hours long, longer than Season 2 of TWD and second half of TWAU.

• They are long enough, if you compare this to Walking Dead Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us, this is an improvement.

• As others have said, episodes have been around an hour and 45 minutes to two hours long for Telltale's newer series. Even in Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead: Season 2, both of which had the shortest episodes out of any major Telltale season, episodes were around an hour and a half long.

Off the top of my head, the only Telltale series to have episodes around an hour long was Law and Order: Legacies (based off of my experience from only having played the first episode), and that's just some mobile series Telltale made that they ported to PC because all their games run on the same engine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.