blueneon posted: »

Found the guy of my dreams.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

DID SOMEBODY SAY ALLAHU AKBAR?!?!

2:46 BEST ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_uAZ5o4504

• Alt text

He destroyed the ring and brought it to mordor he saved our lifes and you call him a pedo smh

This guy looks like a pedo to me and creeps me the fuck out.

• This guy looks like a pedo to me and creeps me the fuck out.

Markd4547 posted: »

U told me u loved him CHEATER ^

• He is fine in this one, but the last one, that one is in my nightmares.

He destroyed the ring and brought it to mordor he saved our lifes and you call him a pedo smh

• cool

TDMshadowCP posted: »

So... Today is my one year anniversary on the forums! :P I just wanted to thank everyone. I joined this place to run away from what was g

• maybe idk if I should ;-

Post a poem here please I want to see

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2015

So... Today is my one year anniversary on the forums! :P

I just wanted to thank everyone. I joined this place to run away from what was going on back then in my life. You guys helped me feel less lonely and some of you were there for me when I was down. I'm glad I got yo meet all of you guys, because you made me a happier person.

I also wanted to thank @LeeTheProfessional for making the FOTD story. It brought a lot of people together and created a family for a while, and again, I'm very thankful.

Here's to another year

• Alt text

yay

He is fine in this one, but the last one, that one is in my nightmares.

• pls :'(

AWESOMEO posted: »

maybe idk if I should ;-

• SBm

@Coming_Soon I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER!!! LMFAO

• Kys

ComingSoon posted: »

cool

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

I don't see why people celebrate anniversaries here, it seems kind of pointless to me... I didn't even know my anniversary happened lol.

happy burfdai of forums I guess lol

y sigh ;-;

So... Today is my one year anniversary on the forums! :P I just wanted to thank everyone. I joined this place to run away from what was g

• ALSO

3:00

I love the one, 1:00, with Patrick flying. I saw that on a separate video and I died. XD

• I don't think anyone would be interested though, lol.

pls

• That's a great one. Love that.

ALSO 3:00

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

I love the one, 1:00, with Patrick flying. I saw that on a separate video and I died. XD

DID SOMEBODY SAY ALLAHU AKBAR?!?! 2:46 BEST ONE

• Why

yay

• I would :'(

I don't think anyone would be interested though, lol.

• ;-

Kys

• Everyone stop hating on Sonic!!!!!!! >:|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhjJ0BLxT0

• Cause I don't want nightmares.

• Happy anniversary! :D

• gotta go fast senik :D

Everyone stop hating on Sonic!!!!!!! >:| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhjJ0BLxT0

• Alt text

ok

Cause I don't want nightmares.

• Happy birthday!

• edited April 2015

I can't for the life of me remember why I thought it to be such a good idea to take 6 classes this semester, but here I am with 3 exams tomorrow, along with 2 mid terms the following day hahaha such fun.

haha. school is so great. Who needs sleep when you got caffeine?

• This guy looks like a pedo to me and creeps me the fuck out.

lol I agree.

This guy looks like a pedo to me and creeps me the fuck out.

• Hey Tinni, haven't see you in a while :D

I know what you're going through, I was doing exams through 8 AM til 9 PM the other day and almost had to spend the night in the street, because there were few buses still going.

Tinni posted: »

I can't for the life of me remember why I thought it to be such a good idea to take 6 classes this semester, but here I am with 3 exams tomo

• Still try to get as much sleep as is feasible, it all helps.

I can't for the life of me remember why I thought it to be such a good idea to take 6 classes this semester, but here I am with 3 exams tomo

• Thank you, Simon. Nice knowing you.

Happy anniversary!

• Alt text

Is...Is he ok?

Everyone stop hating on Sonic!!!!!!! >:| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhjJ0BLxT0

• Lol, not my birthday.

Happy birthday!

• That it does, I plan on taking a 1-2 day power nap if at all possible after this is all done.

Still try to get as much sleep as is feasible, it all helps.

• Alt text

Your a very smart person you are going to do great and get the best results in your class :P good luck tinni

• hi! Yeah, I haven't really had the time to come online lately, I'm pretty busy unfortunately.

That would have been awful if you spent the night on the streets, I'm glad it didn't come to that.:S

Hey Tinni, haven't see you in a while I know what you're going through, I was doing exams through 8 AM til 9 PM the other day and almost had to spend the night in the street, because there were few buses still going.

• Congratulations Elian great to still have you around :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.