The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Happy one year anniversary.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

So... Today is my one year anniversary on the forums! :P I just wanted to thank everyone. I joined this place to run away from what was g

• I've already told you this before, but seriously, you are one of the nicest people on the forums Mark.:)

Markd4547 posted: »

Your a very smart person you are going to do great and get the best results in your class :P good luck tinni

• I saw a man on my bus today who looked just like George RR Martin.

torkahn808 posted: »

I just saw an older gentlemen and he was the spitting image of Hershel. O.O.

• Freaky. You should have gone up to him and asked him when the next book's coming out.

I saw a man on my bus today who looked just like George RR Martin.

• edited April 2015

Alt text

aw thank you I seen you on all them describe a user posts and all the deserved praise you got for being smart and kind I bet you say that to everyone :P But seriously best of luck tomorrow and I hope you get a bit of sleep to feel refreshed tomorrow :)

Tinni posted: »

I've already told you this before, but seriously, you are one of the nicest people on the forums Mark.:)

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited April 2015

because I am a student using the broken shards

of hearts he's stepped on in order to compress semesters of

"would've" "could've" and "should've"s into a post-it-note

never realizing that the point of the course wasn't to prepare him

for college or bend his mind around the concept that education

is a canyon that can sidestepped through lunch break

but to make him realize that sometimes

it's not shameful to ask for another sheet of paper

and that the grade doesn't matter

it's the answer that got us thinking of a way to reach it

find a way to scatter affection like bread to geese

in a pond where the water's all nuclear waste

because I need you quicker than rations will allow me

make the time it takes to be the hand

reaching out in the face of a catastrophe

I'll give her a pillow and a "good night"

so that she could finally get a good night's sleep

and I could play a guessing game of what she's dreaming of

now I know this sounds creepy

creepy in a "do you think I could borrow your dress sometime?"

kind of way

but I will not drop oranges into gaping stairway pits

staring as they vanish into the darkness of the underground floors of

"I am ok with this"

thinking they will train me in the art of letting go

I know nothing but the fact that I want every breath I exhale to fill the

silence that takes over between each of her heartbeats

because silence is a soundtrack that's been stuck on repeat in the

background of my life for too long now

in spite of all this I wanted to give her

a seance board and a glass

as an excuse to put my hand on hers then wondering why

the ghost we're communicating with is so goddamn talkative

it isn't in the dice

it isn't written at the bottoms of empty coffee cups either

no ace can reveal what tomorrow holds for us

but life is too short to live in regret and I don't need my needs to be met

as long as you give a little sweat and If you ever promised me a forever

I'm still here, wondering where the time went

but I realized that second guessing myself is like playing

Russian roulette with a rocket launcher

you always lose

remember that the only things that actually belong to us

are the choices we choose

and that isn't to say that we must be proud of them

we only ever have to acknowledge that they're ours

I chose your ribcage as for where my heart will reside

and the outcome that stems from it doesn't matter any more

than the fact that I tried

I would

• hello my friends. anybody got suggestions for any good alcohol because i drank sambuca and vodka but i need sumting else

• I could've gotten a taxi, but taxi drivers in Israel rip you off if you don't know the exact price it should take to get from one point to another, and I didn't have a lot of money on me :P

hi! Yeah, I haven't really had the time to come online lately, I'm pretty busy unfortunately. That would have been awful if you spent the night on the streets, I'm glad it didn't come to that.:S

• No prob, man. And it's almost about to be a year since FOTD was created... time flies.

So... Today is my one year anniversary on the forums! :P I just wanted to thank everyone. I joined this place to run away from what was g

• Water.

hello my friends. anybody got suggestions for any good alcohol because i drank sambuca and vodka but i need sumting else

• edited April 2015

Alt text

aw that was beautiful and so sweet well done bro your really talented :')

• Alt text

This is pure evil

Alt text

• Alt text

Milk

hello my friends. anybody got suggestions for any good alcohol because i drank sambuca and vodka but i need sumting else

• Lmao.

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Coming_Soon I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER!!! LMFAO

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Nothing alcoholic, it's bad for your health. Don't smoke either. I hope you don't do drugs.

• taxi drivers are pretty sketch in the US as well. They charge way too much for a small distance, most of the time I'd rather walk than get a taxi.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I could've gotten a taxi, but taxi drivers in Israel rip you off if you don't know the exact price it should take to get from one point to another, and I didn't have a lot of money on me :P

• edited April 2015

Oh, but you forget that I'm also known for being blunt and upfront, so when I say something I really do mean it. So I say it's a fact that you're one of the nicest people on these forums.^_^

best of luck tomorrow and I hope you get a bit of sleep to feel refreshed tomorrow :)

thanks, tbh I'll need all the luck I can get lol.

aw thank you I seen you on all them describe a user posts and all the deserved praise you got for being smart and kind I bet you say that to everyone :P But seriously best of luck tomorrow and I hope you get a bit of sleep to feel refreshed tomorrow

• Alt text

This is pure evil

• Allahu Akhbar

Lmao @ComingSoon @AWESOMEO @InGen_Nate_Kenny

• There used to be a thread for this sort of thing, but it's been almost a year since anyone posted to it.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/14728/what-do-you-look-like-post-a-pic

Feel free to revive it. :)

• I was gonna post this. Lol

• There are a gazillion types of alcoholic beverages out there. When I was younger, I thought I'd try them all, but it's hopeless. I still occasionally get something strange that I've never seen before, just for fun.

It's all a matter of how drunk you're trying to get, how expensive you want it to be, how sweet you want it to be, how disgusting you want it to be, or how weird-tasting you want it to be.

On the sweet side, try rum and cream soda. My friend and I discovered that in our early 20s, and it tasted so good that we were surprised it's not a "thing."

Oh, and drink responsibly, duh.

• aloha snackbar

• edited April 2015

It wouldn't be that bad if at least I could understand one single word of this. I took an exam last year and I got one out of ten questions right in the exam, chemistry definitely is not my thing :P

I know how you feel, I had to take Chemistry my sophomore year of high school, by far the worst class I've ever had. Studying for his tests (I'm sorry, he called them Celebration of Learnings) made me want to put a bullet in my head.

• Sounds pretty fun. Good luck.

I can't for the life of me remember why I thought it to be such a good idea to take 6 classes this semester, but here I am with 3 exams tomo

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Spirit Week at my school continues tomorrow with "Fandom Thursday", which means wear something that relates to something you like. So I printed off the Telltale logo and taped it on to my shirt. I also taped a funny Tumblr post for funsies.

• I would've thought you'd go with a Ben, Nick, and Arvo shirt, but that works too.

dojo32161 posted: »

Spirit Week at my school continues tomorrow with "Fandom Thursday", which means wear something that relates to something you like. So I printed off the Telltale logo and taped it on to my shirt. I also taped a funny Tumblr post for funsies.

• Jesus.

• Happy One Year :)

• edited April 2015

As fun as school can be I suppose, I'm in a love/hate relationship with college lol. On another note, I haven't spoken to you in a while! How are you doing?:)

Belan posted: »

Sounds pretty fun. Good luck.

• I just go away for 7 hours and see random people banned

o well

• edited April 2015

Hopefully you're older than 17, but I'll give you a few recommendations anyway. Personally, when I drink, I tend to go hard or go home. So that means I really only drink straight alcohol and nothing else. A few of my personal favorites are Absinthe, Devil Springs Vodka, and Jägermeister. As for mixed drinks that'll kick your ass, I'd say go for the Irish Car Bomb for a good time, or Caribou Lou if you're careful enough.

As always, drink both responsibly and in moderation. Drinking should be something you do with friends to hang out and have fun, but not with the goal of getting trash drunk.

• Wolf Among Us Pause Menu

Listening to the Wolf Among Us soundtrack on YouTube has me super nostalgic for the game. It's extremely easy to get lost in how atmospheric this particular song is.

• edited April 2015

AH YEAH :D

Alt text

• edited April 2015

Of course it is. Don't deny it.

Lol, not my birthday.

• edited April 2015

Fuck it. I'm going balls deep in a tailpipe.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=XrTZT49u0kM

Sign in to comment in this discussion.