The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Spider-Man, X-Men, The Avengers... The list goes on and on.

I think two years is plenty of time for TTG, they'll think of something, I'm sure.

ComingSoon posted: »

I'm just trying to think of where they could even start, there's just such a wide range of possibilities. I'm actually really glad they chose this because I'm a big Marvel fan.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Just finished Season 1 of Orange is the New Black. The main character annoys the ever living shit out of me, but other than that I like it.

• "barbecue sauce on my titties"

whAT LFMOA

Just finished Season 1 of Orange is the New Black. The main character annoys the ever living shit out of me, but other than that I like it.

• Looks as if one of my friends have gone missing...

Definitely concerning.

• That's scary.

How long?

Looks as if one of my friends have gone missing... Definitely concerning.

• Holy shit, that's awful.

How long have they been missing?

• Oh god...that's not good. :(

Like the others have asked, how long has it been since they've gone missing?

• Yeahhh schools can tend to be cruel like that lol. I'm sure you'll be fine though, and will probably do pretty well :)

Then I can sleep forever..until finals in a few weeks.:P

That sounds pretty good. The sleeping forever part. Not the finals <_<

Tinni posted: »

Good to hear, boring is good imo haha. I'll be finished with this semester mid June, so I have a couple more months. Though it's not uncommo

• Any Amber Alert issued? Those help.

• @NoHopeLeft @ComingSoon

A few hours with no one seeing him or being able to get in contact. I mean like 8 hours.

That's scary. How long?

• No since it hasn't been long enough. I'm going to be a little optimistic and say his phone just died.

Any Amber Alert issued? Those help.

• That's weird.....

Not my fault....I didn't Saltlick him...

@NoHopeLeft @ComingSoon A few hours with no one seeing him or being able to get in contact. I mean like 8 hours.

• Sure hope so. I'm a pretty good student, I just got to stay focused and not goof off too much online.XD

That sounds pretty good. The sleeping forever part. Not the finals <_<

Only the insane would look forward to finals, sleep is a definitely a gift though lol

Belan posted: »

Yeahhh schools can tend to be cruel like that lol. I'm sure you'll be fine though, and will probably do pretty well Then I can sleep

• Oh, I hope that everything turns out alright :[

@NoHopeLeft @ComingSoon A few hours with no one seeing him or being able to get in contact. I mean like 8 hours.

• why that dude dive into the cake and how did the bride die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE This song makes me want to cry......

• Telltale is putting a lot of projects on the table. I hope they can handle all of them.

Has anyone else seen this? https://twitter.com/telltalegames TTG teaming up with Marvel. Seems cool and so many possibilities, wonder what they'll come up with.

• They might have to expand the company and hire more people, but we'll see how it goes.

Telltale is putting a lot of projects on the table. I hope they can handle all of them.

• hopefully it'll be amazing.

The Amazing Spider-Man game confirmed!

They could do so much, lol. We'll find out in two years how this turns out, hopefully it'll be amazing.

• [removed]

• edited April 2015

Are you fucking serious Papai? He tagged them because they asked the same question. That's so incredibly rude of you, joking or not.

• edited April 2015

Well, you seem to be doing decent in that department as far as I'm aware lol. I should probably learn from that, as I can tend to procrastinate a tad every now and then.. ;)

sleep is a definitely a gift though lol

Definitely one of the better things in life.

Tinni posted: »

Sure hope so. I'm a pretty good student, I just got to stay focused and not goof off too much online.XD That sounds pretty good. The s

• I'm almost 30 and I JUST realized a history teacher I had in high school was probably a racist.

• You should write a book.

What if the rabbit is actually a sentient being that swallows unsuspecting humans to feed off of their life force? The black man in there ha

• edited April 2015

Well, you seem to be doing decent in that department as far as I'm aware lol. I should probably learn from that, as I can tend to procrastinate a tad every now and then..

haha..trust me, as much as I would like to say I am a diligent student who never procrastinates, that would be an absolute lie.XD Excluding midterms and finals, I often end up waiting until the very last minute to finish homework or study for a test. Sometimes it's because I'm working, but a lot of the time it's because I'm messing around online or binge watching tv shows. So yeah, I am definitely not the model student lol.

Belan posted: »

Well, you seem to be doing decent in that department as far as I'm aware lol. I should probably learn from that, as I can tend to procrastin

• a game of thrones and fire

Alt text

spoiler alert guise 4 a game of thrones and fire, the original HBO show DONT LIKE DONT READ!!1! ok so tyrone lancaster has secks with his

• This looks interesting...

Has anyone else seen this? https://twitter.com/telltalegames TTG teaming up with Marvel. Seems cool and so many possibilities, wonder what they'll come up with.

• hm liking the gravatar :3

• Hoping for some lower key heroes like New Miss Marvel and The Runaways, maybe Moon Knight, this might be interesting.

• I see... As long as it really is moderated and helps you with the weed problem, I guess it's alright. But still, if you can minimalize that as well, that would be excellent.

im 16 but im responsebile lol i was addicted to alcohol for like 1 month when my uncle died everyday i needed some to feel better but now i

• I think the rest of that story is "Then I noticed the hobo that lived behind the bar laying on the floor, he had barbecue sauce on his mouth and then I noticed he was dead and I said, Not this AGAIN?!"

Or something like that, it's a funny show, worth a watch.

ComingSoon posted: »

"barbecue sauce on my titties" whAT LFMOA

• Good update:

Late last night they found him. He had a little accident, got lost and his phone died but all well.

• THANK YOU FOR EXPRESSING MY THOUGHTS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

why that dude dive into the cake and how did the bride die

• I used to hate this kind of thing for some reason, but whatevs. Just close my eyes, and it takes me far away...

Click here

• edited April 2015

Good to hear, glad he's okay.

Good update: Late last night they found him. He had a little accident, got lost and his phone died but all well.

• Alt text

hm liking the gravatar

• XD insane

@Markd4547 I got another weird song for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAIFOR0Tmyw

• I don't know what to think about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxGNxvQQlho

• I'm glad he's alright.

Good update: Late last night they found him. He had a little accident, got lost and his phone died but all well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.