Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So he doesn't want to be loved by her?

Also dat gif XDDD

Green613 posted: »

We got that episode 5 leaked footage.

• Well you can clearly tell that they're in an argument at that time that is probably episode 5 (the present) but I know eventually they will work it out and rekindle the love that once attracted them so heavily together.

So he doesn't want to be loved by her? Also dat gif XDDD

• I just had a thought Rhyiona could use, but now I shall be silent.

Well you can clearly tell that they're in an argument at that time that is probably episode 5 (the present) but I know eventually they will work it out and rekindle the love that once attracted them so heavily together.

• It's good, we're creative enough to make our own things, unlike our fellow Rhysha "friends" ;]

I just had a thought Rhyiona could use, but now I shall be silent.

• He doesn't understand that they are done arguing and thinks she will hit him again <3

So he doesn't want to be loved by her? Also dat gif XDDD

• Thanks!

Liscariot posted: »

Welcome aboard to the Rhyiona ship!

• Oh man, you're so talented.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He wonders what it´d be like to kiss her. It´s strange, actually admitting it to himself but he can´t deny anymore that his mind wanders

• edited April 2015

They need to make out asap.

Alt text

We got that episode 5 leaked footage.

• But when?

Poogers555 posted: »

Dont worry, Im sure it will happen... Soon....

• Dont worry, Im sure it will happen...

Soon....

They need to make out asap.

• Also, so, so close to 50 pages ;-;

• Thank you, I really appreciate it. :')

buntingsir posted: »

Oh man, you're so talented.

• edited April 2015

Meh, episode 5, or 3 and 4. Rhys and Fiona try to skip over it, but the strange wants to know every...

detail

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But when?

• Every detail? :^)

The Australian classification is gonna have a hard time with this one.

Meh, episode 5, or 3 and 4. Rhys and Fiona try to skip over it, but the strange wants to know every... detail ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• WE CAN MAKE IT

Alt text

Also, so, so close to 50 pages ;-;

• You bet. But the strange wants to know, both sides of the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Every detail? :^) The Australian classification is gonna have a hard time with this one.

• Fiftttttttttttttttttttty

WE CAN MAKE IT

• Episode. Episode has seven letters. Just like Rhyiona.

Three. Three has five letters. Fiona also has five letters.

3 + 5 = 8

We get one episode at a time.

8 - 1 = 7

Whoa. Do you see what I see?

Rhyiona confirmed for episode 3.

• Who starts?:^)

You bet. But the strange wants to know, both sides of the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited April 2015

Also I'm holyposting for page 50.

Episode. Episode has seven letters. Just like Rhyiona. Three. Three has five letters. Fiona also has five letters. 3 + 5 = 8 We get one episode at a time. 8 - 1 = 7 Whoa. Do you see what I see? Rhyiona confirmed for episode 3.

• Well obviously Rhys accidentally says something, which makes future Fiona make him stop, which makes the strange want to know what they dont want him to know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Who starts?:^)

• edited April 2015

3rd commandment of the Rhyiona bible.

"No post to do with thy Rhyiona shall be considered shit posting, for thou who thinks a post related to thy Rhyiona is a shitpost, is a sinner."

Yes I'm thinking about creating a Rhyiona bible soon.

Also I'm holyposting for page 50.

• "And then things started getting more intense. If you... get what I'm- ow! The hell was that for?!"

Fiona seemed to be in a state in between panic and anger. He would've laughed at her expression if she didn't look about two seconds from killing him so he decided pouting was safer.

"Wait," the stranger sounded curious, as much as he could with that metallic voice, at least, and Rhys shuddered at thinking he might've revealed details of his intimate life to a closet pervert, "now you're really gonna have to go on."

Fiona wanted to interrupt but she quickly quieted down when she had the gun pounted at her face to the millionth time that day.

"Both points of view." he clarified.

Rhys wanted to crawl in a hole and die but it wasn't an option so he might as well go first.

"Well, it started when she got fiesty-"

The stranger rubbed his hands together.

What a nice turn of events.

Well obviously Rhys accidentally says something, which makes future Fiona make him stop, which makes the strange want to know what they dont want him to know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I support this 100% and I'll edit my post to fix the errors of my ways.

3rd commandment of the Rhyiona bible. "No post to do with thy Rhyiona shall be considered shit posting, for thou who thinks a post related to thy Rhyiona is a shitpost, is a sinner." Yes I'm thinking about creating a Rhyiona bible soon.

• Thanks ^-^

I support this 100% and I'll edit my post to fix the errors of my ways.

• rhyiona is love, rhyiona is life.

Thanks ^-^

• Also, don't forget we're close to 4k posts, too. That's two things to celebrate. B)

• I love you

He wonders what it´d be like to kiss her. It´s strange, actually admitting it to himself but he can´t deny anymore that his mind wanders

• And 85k views.. :D

Also, don't forget we're close to 4k posts, too. That's two things to celebrate.

• bootyful, you say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fiona iz bootyful

i cri wen i heer dis bootyful

• me likey

"And then things started getting more intense. If you... get what I'm- ow! The hell was that for?!" Fiona seemed to be in a state in betw

• Silence is always a valid option

"And then things started getting more intense. If you... get what I'm- ow! The hell was that for?!" Fiona seemed to be in a state in betw

• What's the password?

hi

• just ask rhys :^)

xfuriouss posted: »

bootyful, you say ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fiona iz bootyful

Sign in to comment in this discussion.