Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• edited April 2015

Haha XD I'm okay with that.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Looks like I'm gonna have to postpone my current story for a while... @JJwolf and @pudding_pie you're both gonna have to wait longer for

• Oh nice! Whose playthrough did you watch for the game?

I'll be eagerly awaiting! ;)

Tetra posted: »

This is going to be so awesome! I just got done watching Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and have been dying to get to this! I shall start soon after I really wake up from this nap! XD

• As long as it meets the requirements, I'll approve all of it!

MasterStone posted: »

Nearly done with my current story, about two chapters left. I'm still thinking about having a Blade and Underworld mash-up theme.

• LMAO I'm fine...but JJ, however. -looks over- There is a change in the winds, Hamn...XD XD

Looks like I'm gonna have to postpone my current story for a while... @JJwolf and @pudding_pie you're both gonna have to wait longer for

• Please, writing the fight between Nick and Robert will be hard enough!

His skin is so damn tough I don't know how you can do any damage to him!!! :P

pudding_pie posted: »

LMAO I'm fine...but JJ, however. -looks over- There is a change in the winds, Hamn...XD XD

• I liked the ending, it kinda reminded of From Dusk Till Dawn.

My Thursday was so-so. Also thank's for taking to time to share your experience, we all have our problems to deal with and I'm happy to boost those spirits :).

EMMYPESS posted: »

PROLOGUE The year is 1994. The paint on Derek's 1989 Ford Thunderbird is chipped from years of wear and tear. Still, he takes pride in hi

• edited April 2015

Yes! 1994! The year I was born! :D

Okay, so, obviously this is a great start and a question already brewed in my head after reading this.

Is Jocelyn Derek's ghoul? And is she a Fable or Mundy?

Again, very good, can't wait for more. You got me fucking excited for the next part, betrayal is already in the air and I can smell the possible bloodshed already. Unless it's going to be something completely different? :)

My Thurs was alright as well, just the same go to college and come back home mostly, apart from me creating the challenge for you guys. :3

PROLOGUE The year is 1994. The paint on Derek's 1989 Ford Thunderbird is chipped from years of wear and tear. Still, he takes pride in hi

• A God’s Gjallarhorn

[Let him find out, the hard way]

Power flows in Nick right hand putting Fenrir at the top of his guard. As his knuckles crack the ground below him does the same. With all his might Nick punches Fenrir into a car where it nearly splits in two. The blow immediately triggers his memory in which he summons forth both Emily and Bigby to aid in his battle.
    “Now I remember, you’re harbinger. Should the power you wield, at the cost of your own kins? Or is this power truly your own? No matter, that blow you caught with meant nothing.”

“It was enough to knock some sense into you, Fenrir. Let’s try that again?”

Nick tries to attack him block is blocked by both possessed Bigby and Emily stop him in his tracks, then attack him. He is struck by one of Emily’s arrow, he doesn’t remove it since he’s busy trying to prevent Bigby from mawing him to death. After a struggle the Scotsman lifted up Bigby and slammed him to the ground. He managed to knock him out, for now.

One of the arrows hit Nick about an inch of his crotch. Was very uncomfortable for him. As he tried to carefully remove it, Emily shot another then another, and another, there were too many arrow coming after him this time. But luckily Gren was there to shield Nick from the barrage.

“EMILY, YOU MUST STOP THIS!” Gren scream out as Emily stopped from a brief moment. She then ignored him and continue to fire away again.

As all of that was going on Fenrir made his way to Ashlyn. He got closer to her as she began to scream as he tried to place his bloodied claw hands on her face. Kieron tries to cut off his hand, but he see’s this coming and shoots Kieron with lighting sending him into the bushes too an unknown fate. Fenrir turned his attention to Ashlyn again, he hoisted up ahead and began to absorb his from from her until she collapsed to the wooden floor of the porch.

“At last, at long last. After all these centuries, my power has finally returned to me!”

Fenrir’s transformation went under way. He began to bleed and his skin began to tear exposing his flesh. His bones crack and he took the form of a large wolf, twice the size as Bigby. The clouds grew dark until they were pitch black, then thunder stroke down onto Fenrir and when the smoke clear he was a full wolf. His true form, the Beast of Ragnarok.

He step forward and let out an tremendous howl making everything aware of his presence. He looked around as everyone gazed upon his height and weep at his power.

In his most monstrous voice, “You all have every right to be afraid. This is my true form, before I was broken into pieces, I am Fenrir. A god who was kicked out of his world for doing what he was created to do, destroy, and kill. Yet the Norse Fables allowed my very creator to fome free while I, his creation suffered in exile. No more will I suffer. I will return there, and I will shred them all.”

As Fenrir to a step the ground beneath him sent out a shockwave, incapacitating everyone in the away except nick who was pulling out magic arrows still. As the Avengers were out cold, Fenrir turned his attention to Nick.

“Harbinger… Some as powerful as you cannot be allowed to live, someone that can threaten my very own revenge like my own sons and a dead deity once. Never more will that happen again, so now I must destroy you.”

Fenrir open his wide monstrous draws and prepared to scoop Nick up with them. The Scotsman tried to escape, but the magic arrows prevented him from escaping. As he attempted to use his Harbinger form he noticed three familiar faces landing in. Fenrir was three inches away from eating him, and suddenly the large wolf is electrocuted.

He hit’s the ground causing a large tremor. Fenrir looks around to see who could of caused this, he see’s his two sons and grandson. Hati, Skoll and Etan.

He get’s up with rage in his eye's.

“I knew you wouldn't abandon your bastard, Hati. No matter, it is too late. I have enough power to challenge the gods themselves, and once I finished with you all, I shall do so!”

Etan removes a beautiful silver dagger from his pocket. Fenrir recognizes the scent fuming from the weapon. The dust that Tez was sent to find, it was crafted into a weapon. Fenrir sent Bigby and Emily to retrieve the dagger but they are caught into battle with Hati and Skoll leaving only Etan and Fenrir.
    “If you value your life grandson, hand of that dagger. You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. I spared you for a reason, don’t make me void that.”

“You're a terrible grandfather Fenrir..”

Taking an advantage of the situation. Nick recovers and transforms into his Harbinger form, though he is not as big as the monstrous wolf, he will still hold his ground against it. His attack seem to do tremendous damage against him. After enduring a painful round, Fenrir has enough. He let’s another powerful roar that causes the ground the crack showing the earth. Etan takes advantage and leaps onto Fenrir back and stabs him with the silver dagger.

After Fenrir let’s out one final roar, he slowly falls to the ground. He begins to revert back into a human and tries to force himself up, but fails. He then crashes to ground causing Bigby and Emily to return to their former selves. Kieron who is not dead after all, along with Tez, Dixa and Nick are fine to. Hati and Skoll relieved to see the outcome of their fathers defeat finally turns their attention the Etan, but he is unresponsive.

“Son? Etan, wake up? Etan?”

Hati lift’s up Etan sun and see’s the bloody gash on his body, he lost a tremendous amount of blood and was not responding..

“Etan? Wake up son! Wake up!”

Still no response from the Fable, Hati continued to call out his son’s name and get no response. Everyone crowded around them and prepared for the worst.

So... this was 1/2 of the finale. You might have some questions, if you do I will try to deliver. :D

• I watched Helloween4545 he does various horror games and to my luck he had done that game, I believe he was a malkavian but by the time the LP was over I completely forgot! XD

Oh nice! Whose playthrough did you watch for the game? I'll be eagerly awaiting!

• Cool! I was trying to get a bit cliff-hanger-ish at the end.

Same. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't spectacular either. And thank YOU for helping out a long with others, even if it is just being there for me. I appreciate it.

I liked the ending, it kinda reminded of From Dusk Till Dawn. My Thursday was so-so. Also thank's for taking to time to share your experience, we all have our problems to deal with and I'm happy to boost those spirits .

• Haha, that's the year my older sister was born too.

Not a ghoul, but something else entirely. She was originally Mundy though, I'll say that much.

Glad you're pumped for the next part! I wanted to make the prologue something memorable! And you'll see :)

Sounds like a good Thurday to me :)

Yes! 1994! The year I was born! Okay, so, obviously this is a great start and a question already brewed in my head after reading this.

• Oh man this was awesome! :D The details of everything was awesome and the characters, I like it!

My Thursday was okay, nothing that exciting went to classes came back to my dorm and played Devil May Cry 4 to practice some combo stuff, and of course studying and homework :3

Glad we could help you out EMMY! :D

• Oh man that fight! I thought Kieron was dead and then he was alive, but what about Etan? Oh man is Kieron going to lose more friends :(

Awesome work as always man! :D

A God’s Gjallarhorn [Let him find out, the hard way] Power flows in Nick right hand putting Fenrir at the top of his guard. As his knu

• edited April 2015

A New Horror... Part: One

It had been three years since Kieron had fought in the war for Wonderland and those three years did not treat him well. Most Fables called him a cold and compassionless shell of a man. It suited Kieron fine, he didn't care, he was never good at being very social anyways but when he spoke everyone would listen because it was normally very important. Kierons appearance had changed from the war since nobody would take a man in a jacket very seriously at his job so he decided to get new clothes. He now wore a long black trench coat that reached the floor and was lined with gold, underneath he wore a gray collar shirt with a black tie, he wore black baggy pants with black leather boots and began to wear white gloves. Kieron was very smart, he spent most of his time researching everything and anything. There's only one thing that he doesn't look into and that was black magic, this was due to Nicks advice. Nick was one of the only people who would meet and talk to Kieron since everyone is although not afraid of Kieron gets a feeling that they shouldn't talk to him. One thing Kieron did look into a lot was vampires, and he was about to get a feel of what being a vampire was like...

The year was 1992 and Kieron had went out to get his trench coat from the dry cleaning which was normally a gamble as he's had them ruined before. Kieron looked at the night sky and there was a full moon accompanied by stars. Normally dry cleaners would be closed at this hour but Kieron knew a fable who ran a twenty four hour business. He walked in and greeted the man, gave him the money and threw on the trench coat. When Kieron walked the streets of Fabletown he saw various Fables who would look at him oddly and then begin to gossip. Kieron remembered that there was a shortcut he could take through an alleyway. As soon as Kieron reached the Alley he was greeted by a woman. This woman was a bit smaller than him, she had blonde hair with a streak of teal on the left side, she wore a beanie with a tank top along with khaki pants and shoes. She also had crimson red eyes, she leaned close.

"Leave this alley now!" She said in a rather demonic voice.

Kieron found this funny as he knew exactly what she was doing, it actually made him smile. He crossed his arms. "Was that your attempt to dominate me? You must be a fledgling. Tell me what is your name?" Kieron asked

The woman looked disappointed "Damn it how did you know? A friend of mine told me that always works." She said

"Not on everyone. You'll have better luck being persuasive." Kieron said

"How do you know all of this? You're not even a vampire?" The woman said

"I'll tell you when I know your name alleycat." Kieron said

"It's Claire. Now how do you know about our society?" She asked

"I have read your ancestors books, they aren't that hard to find." Kieron said

Claire sprung an idea. "And what is your name? It's only fair." She smiled

Kieron for the most part was barely able to be fooled by a vampire but he decided to follow along with her game. "My name is Kieron." He said

"Well Kieron." She said seductively whIle walking towards him. "I'm sorry for telling you not to go in the alley go right ahead." She said

This had actually worked on Kieron. When he began to walk into the alleyway he felt a piercing feeling in his neck. He turned to see that Claire had bit him. She let go.

"I'm not a fledgling by the way. You will not only go through the embrace but also the kiss." She said planting a kiss on Kierons lips.

There was no response from Kieron. Claire looked up "Shall we go to your place then?" She said whispering in his ear.

Kieron nodded, Claire then held his hand and they walked into the night back to Kierons place. When they reached his room in the woodlands, the two had undressed and made their way to the bed. While they were close Claire took some of her blood and gave it to Kieron.

"Become one of us." She whispered

The next morning...

Kieron had woken up with Claire resting her heand and part of her chest on him. He had a blistering headache, and he didn't remember what had happened. Claire woke up and stretched. Kieron could feel her body move off of him she gave him a meschievious smile.

"How'd you sleep fledgling?" She said

It had hit Kieron that she had given him the kiss. He sat up. "I'm impressed not many people can get into my head like that." He said

"Lots of experience." She said getting up.

Kieron watched as Claire got up and watched as she got partially dressed and went into his living room. Kieron threw on some of his clothes and went into the kitchen. Kieron didn't have to look in the mirror to know he had been turned into a vampire.

"You want any food?" Kieron asked

"I don't eat mundane food Kieron." Claire said

"Not even steak with blood in it?" He said

"Drain the blood." She said.

He drained the blood and gave it to her. She sipped on the blood and looked at him. "I'm sorry for ng this to you but I heard your story and I want your help." She said

"What is that?" He asked

"I want to take out the prince. And rule The Masquerade." She said

Kieron was already taking a liking to this girl. "And how do you plan on doing this?" He asked

"I'm the leader of the anarchists." She smiled

"A rebellion I like it." Kieron said smiling.

"So how about it?" She said

"I'm in. But we play this by my rules." Kieron said

Claire had gotten up she put the cup down and walked towards Kieron she began to run her index finger on his chest "Have you ever done blood play Kieron?" She asked

"I have a feeling I'm about to find out." He said

She gave him a mischievous smile and grabbed his hand. "Best to have fun now, we have work to do tonight." She said leading Kieron back into the bedroom.

That's it! This is the start of the challenge. :3 Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• Wow this was some chapter!!! :O

A Slender body, also glamoured with armor, sword and shield. A pair of massive, white wings pin to each side of his back

That is too fucking cool! Guardians in armour with weapons= a recipe for destruction! :D

This was going to happen no matter what! It's fate! Emily is carrying the bow that Carla wanted! THAT'S the reason she got with Gren! She never loved the guy and we all knew it! She was hoping he'd give HER the bow and she'd go from there!

This confused me briefly cuz I thought Peter was saying that Emily never loved Gren, but I quickly realised he was talking about Carla so it's all good.

The fight between Peter and Ethan was heartbreaking, but I couldn't really tell what forms they were in, Peter especially, though I think I got the gist of it all...

I look forward to more from you my man! XD

Night before the battle part 3 'Her feet go down to death; her steps lead straight to the grave.' Proverbs 5:5 Vivian slipped back int

• Thursday was an active day for me. Nuff said about that :P

Now this is a good first chapter! I'm intrigued by Derek and Magnus, Magnus gives me the chills though, people who are too calm always give me that bad feeling you know? :)

I really look forward to what happens next in this story, I have to ask though: Are any of these characters newly made for this story or did they already exist in your previous stories?

I await more from you! XD

• Intense! I love it!

Poor Nick, those must've been some pretty powerful arrows to keep him in place. Now I would've disagreed by having Nick not tell Fenrir who he is, but that was a badass way to let him know so I'll let it slide :P

Was very uncomfortable for him.

Nick always gets attacked in the crotch at some point! XP

I look forward to the finale dude! XD

A God’s Gjallarhorn [Let him find out, the hard way] Power flows in Nick right hand putting Fenrir at the top of his guard. As his knu

• Kieron got laid twice?! Dude, sign me up for a vampire transformation!!! XP

I appreciate Nick advising Kieron to not study black magic, at least not without Nick being his tutor. It's a very unstable magic to learn, try too hard or learn too fast and you go insane then die...

I await more dude! XD

A New Horror... Part: One It had been three years since Kieron had fought in the war for Wonderland and those three years did not treat h

• Lol the first time wasn't really willingly, second time definitely was willingly XD Lmao I don't know if it'd be worth it XD

Hey Nick is Kierons only friend. (until recently XP) Those results probably would have happened if Nick wasn't his friend.

Excellent! :D

Kieron got laid twice?! Dude, sign me up for a vampire transformation!!! XP I appreciate Nick advising Kieron to not study black magic, a

• I'm really nervous for my Vampire challenge though, my mind has just gone blank and now I have really bad writer's block :'( Oh man I'm gonna suck at this now...

Keiron will do just fine with Claire :P

Nick and Kieron bromance forever! Kieron even got himself a trench coat!!! XD

Lol the first time wasn't really willingly, second time definitely was willingly XD Lmao I don't know if it'd be worth it XD Hey Nick is

• I'm basing my story off of how vampires are in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines it helped me think of a storyline and characters, maybe that would help you out with your writers block? I'm sure you'll think of something and it'll be great! :D

We shall see! ;)

He did! And a really big one at that XD

I'm really nervous for my Vampire challenge though, my mind has just gone blank and now I have really bad writer's block Oh man I'm gonna s

• We'll see... I want to get it started today but I realise that I didn't come up with everything in regards to the OC's and their roles :/

Lol!

Nick's is bigger :P

I'm basing my story off of how vampires are in Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines it helped me think of a storyline and characters, maybe th

• Well you have all day to think of something :3

Kierons barely hits the ground does his drag on the floor o.o

We'll see... I want to get it started today but I realise that I didn't come up with everything in regards to the OC's and their roles Lol! Nick's is bigger :P

• Thnx, I didn't know that already :P

Uhh no, Nick is 6'3 and his coat comes down to his ankles :/

Well you have all day to think of something Kierons barely hits the ground does his drag on the floor o.o

• Lol

Ah Kieron is 6 foot. So his would be longer XP

Thnx, I didn't know that already :P Uhh no, Nick is 6'3 and his coat comes down to his ankles

• There's a 50/50 chance... :D

Oh man that fight! I thought Kieron was dead and then he was alive, but what about Etan? Oh man is Kieron going to lose more friends Awesome work as always man!

• Its fine man no need to apologize :)

That is true!

Sorry, my lack of inspiration has pissed me off... Kieron's coat has gold lining though, Nick's just has a hood made of velvet :P

• Sorry, my lack of inspiration has pissed me off...

Kieron's coat has gold lining though, Nick's just has a hood made of velvet :P

Lol Ah Kieron is 6 foot. So his would be longer XP

• Nick always gets attacked in the crotch at some point! XP

Oh lol, if I can guess he made some ladies angry?

Intense! I love it! Poor Nick, those must've been some pretty powerful arrows to keep him in place. Now I would've disagreed by having Ni

• Oh man lol Kieron can't catch a break if Etan dies XD

There's a 50/50 chance...

• Lol, it's actually cuz when I was learning Martial-Arts, crotch attacks were encouraged because they're very effective. Because Nick is so damn tough, attack his crotch and he MIGHT feel something :P

He doesn't really feel it though, perks of his toughness XD

Nick always gets attacked in the crotch at some point! XP Oh lol, if I can guess he made some ladies angry?

• I'm reading this on Friday, so my Thursday was wonderful. Moving boxes is stressful but it's all good and we left EARLY this morning and we arrived about an hour ago. This weather is beautiful; cloudy with potential rain but no wind thankfully! Had breakfast and now, having a moment to myself before we hit the unpacking again. :3

Now, to the story. 1994 was indeed a good year. I was five. XD lol I really enjoyed the dscription in this first chapter and Magnus is my favorite so far. I like how devious he was and the interaction he had with Derek as well. Also, that young lady-Jocelyn-was interesting, for the time she had in this chapter.

So, Derek knows her somehow? Hmmm. I noticed she's not a Vampire, right? I noticed Derk was; I wonder why he paid THAT much money for her, unless she's a totally different species, like, Demon or something....:D

I loved this section and look forward to more! You're on a roll with this and glad I could help with lifting those spirits up. :)

• edited April 2015

Not another Vampire tale

If you're hoping for the 'usual' ideas of Vampires: sparkles, girl getting kidnapped or some sort of costume party, you are wrong and should turn away. No, this is my tale. A little something I've been wanting to speak of. I'm not your ordinary girl.Oh no. Far from it. I bet you've already guessed why I'm not your ordinary girl and I'll send you a batch of cookies. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy this rather long but promising story. It all begins one late evening in a wonderful little city called Fabletown and the person who dared cross my path....

1996. Our story begins....

A young couple, in a Toyota Corolla, heavily makeout under the moonlight. Parked away from the city and any prying eyes, the young man begins to remove his clothes and waits in anticipation for his young friend to peel off her clothing as well. The music in their radio softly plays a tune sung by Celine Dion. Squealing with delight, the young girl wraps her arms around the boy and holds tightly.

"I love this song, Marcus!" The young girl plants a kiss on his cheek. "This should be our song."

Marcus chuckles, turning the volume up. "Whatever you say, Angela. This will forever be our song."

Once he established this moment and etched it forever in stone, the couple once again locked lips and found themselves lost in a sweat fest of sex, raging hormones and a possible peeping Tom lurking in the bushes. They did not, however, take into consideration the tiny white Rabbit
    watching from a nearby stump. Its long ears perked up, listening to the sounds of the world. The nose twitches, whiskers follow and before long, Angela peers over and sees the adorable creature.

"OH Marcus, look! A bunny! I love little cute animals."

"That's nice, babe." Marcus tries to kiss her lips. "Now come on, babe. Let's do this already."

"Hold on, Marcus. I don't want that cute little bunny to see us."

Marcus sighs and rolls his eyes. "Are you fucking kidding me, Ang!? It's a goddamn rabbit! They fuck all the time and-"

"Please, baby?" Angela pulls her bra down enough to expose the top of her breast. "Make the cutie go home and you can have me...."

Marcus nearly tumbles out of the Toyota; crawling at first, Marcus makes his way over to the rabbit. He was stunned to still see the creature sitting upright, wiskers moving and nose continuing to twitch.

"SHOO!" Marcus waves his arms. "Go away! Shoo, bunny!"

The little white ball of fluff only stood still and glared at the man with its dark eyes. Marcus attempts one final time to scare the woodland creature away.

"GO! SHOO!" Marcus stomps his feet. "SCAT, you stupid rabbit! Go home before I fucking run your ass over with my car."

Kicking a clump of dirt, the rabbit swats at the material and watches the young man laugh and head back to his car. Little did Marcus know this was no ordinary rabbit but how was the poor fool to even consider such things? Marcus, or Angela for that matter, never had a chance to truly
    bask in the glorious feeling of bare boobs and ass, for the fangs of this once precous creature were lodged into the unsuspecting teen's neck. He howled in pain and tried removing the rabbit. Once the 'poison' settled in, however, Marcus became a pile of jelly, falls to the ground and allows the rabbit to continue feasting on his flesh. Once the rabbit was pleased with its meal, it hops towards the toyota. His body slowly withers away as the rabbit waits in anticipation for dessert. When Marcus failed to return, Angela stupidly exits her safe haven and searches for her boyfriend.

"Hello....Marcus." Angela looks around. "Marcus, seriously-stop! MARCUS! Mar-"

The tiny white rabbit had enough of her chatter, pushes forward and snags her flesh. Shrieking, Angela tries to pull the rabbit off but fails. Her fate is the same as her boyfriend and before long, Angela is a pile of mush and soon, blows away into the night air. The rabbit grooms for a minute but suddenly transforms into a beautiful young woman. Her skin dark, jet black hair falling along her large breasts and a curvy figure. Taking out a small compact mirror, she checks her teeth for any flesh or blood. Once pleased with her apperance, she places the mirror into her pocket. She wears a Nirvana band teeshirt, faded blue jeans and black converse. Smoking a cigarette, she flips her hair back and grins.

"Mmmm, that was a tasty snack, kids. Sorry I ruined your fun but, you know....girl has to feed before hitting the bar. Better when you drink. You know-those hangovers and what not."

As the beautiful young woman pulls her fangs back into her mouth, her pager goes off. Looking down, she sees the name and number:

'Where are you at, Brandy!? Hurry up! I ain't got all night, sweet lips! -Jack'

Brandy rolls her eyes, grabs the keys to the toyota and searches for a song. Janet Jackson's 'Runaway' blares through the speakers. Rocking back and forth, Brandy backs up and pulls onto the busy road.

"Sorry Celine. You're my girl but not in the mood for sap. Night is still young."

Continuing to drive, Brandy looks for a nearby payphone. She successfully finds one, searches the glove compartment for change and after receiving the right amount, leavs the toyota to call up her pal Jack. Dialing his number, Brandy looks around the city. Several groups of mundies heading to the club or bars, smelled delicious and her nose flared to their tempting odor. Brandy needed to control her thirst. She didn't need another inccident like three nights ago....that poor boy.

Jack finally answers. "Yo, this is Jack-"

"Cut the crap, Jack. I got your message. Which bar are ya' at, boy?"

"Four-leaf Clover. You know-the one with-"

"I know which one, boy. See you in five."

Brandy hangs up the phone, heading back to 'her' vehicle and drives off into the night. She knew by joining Jack at the bar would be trouble but she needed to forget the previous nights with some cheap Beer and deep fried cheese sticks.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3. UGH, so tired. Left for San Fran EARLY this morning (2am) and we got here not too long ago. Had some breakfast and now, taking a much needed break. Can I tell you what...@JJwolf you're too damn loud in the morning but it was, um, 'interesting' to say the least coming up here. XD Anyways, this is just a small preview to what will be taking place. :)

• Now this is something I would like to see made into a movie!!! :D

Brandy is HOT! and I can't wait to see what you have in store for her and everyone else!!

Damn dude, 2am? Well at least you're there now :) What was Jacob doing this time?! :P

I look forward to more! XD

Not another Vampire tale If you're hoping for the 'usual' ideas of Vampires: sparkles, girl getting kidnapped or some sort of costume par

• edited April 2015

'When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come.” And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.'

Valeo carefully followed Hades into the deepest crevice the Underworld had to offer. So very many were able to trot through the darkness and those that managed to surpass it all never fully invisioned what was befroe them, lurking in the shadows. The madness and power Hades kept locked with a golden seal and key rarely saw the light of day. But there was a war among the living and both he and Nick agreed something needed to be done. The guardians of both Emily and Peter were sensing a change in the air and both suddenly became prepared for their heavenly duties. It was clear of what needed to be done during the process of battle.

Reaching inside the golden case, Hades brings out a single scroll. Written in Greek, Hades places the ancient item inside of his pocket; ash cotinues to follow his trail as the God turns and faces the window to the mortal world. Peering inside, he waves his arm about until a clear image of Viviana and her family surface to his eyes. Valeo continues to flap his wings and peer inside as well. The swirl of blacks, blues and golds create a glimmering light, beckoning the lost souls floating around Hades to observe the glory in which they had not seen in their lifetime. Hades motions the souls away, just as the image turns to Gren and the others preparing for war.

Now with Gren as the new alpha and leader, both he and Emily's powers were beyond their comprehention and the damage either could bestow upon.

"It is time, Valeo. The seals have all been broken and now, these is a war. This has come to me in a dream once, when the Romans walked the Earth and Gods were feared and looked upon as the givers and providers of the mortal souls. I too have lost my way many of times; thy have seen me in my darkest hours and my heart broken like the glass in the home of a family. I have seen this image many times in the centuries I have crept alone in the darkness. Seen their faces. Heard their names as loud as the church bells themselves. But now, it is here upon our doorstep and we shall fight beside."

"I do not understand, sire, why thee must fight with the mortals....their souls are broken, their minds full of thoughts thee can easily conquer and take, yet you seek to fight beside Grendel, his wife and the others. Why so?"

"Carla has betrayed my trust and now, she wishes to conquer their worlds and my own. Her dark powers are stronger then I ever could have imagined. A mundane willing to learn and absorb that much power is one to never face alone or dare question their integrity. I shall fight beside Grendel and Emily and protect what is mine. Viviana and I shall rule this kingdom with an iron fist, crown made of souls and thrones basking in the glory of defeating what was ours all along. She is my beloved Cerberus and Phesephone all in one. I have been given this marvelous gift for reasons I myself do not fully understand but if this be my only chance, then so be it."

"But sire, the seals have all been broken. This world....what if Emily and Grendel DO fail? Their plans to use Georgie Porgie as their secret weapon against the dark one. They have many on their side, yes but-"

Hades peers once more into the blue. Viviana was now cheering and holding up a turkey leg. Looking all around, Hades took notice of the many there to aide in the battle. The prophecy had come to be told and all was falling into their place. He saw the change in both Emily and Gren; Viviana and Chloe were connected and their powers capable of producing damaging effects to Carla beyond their little lives could ever understand. Seraphina was now just as powerful as her late grandmother was. Liam's time would come during battle. He had yet to see his true potential, when trouble was before him....

"They shall not fail. The Porgies have been preparing for this day since Lyla and Georgie became one and beat the odds. Death was literally at his doorstep, until she changed his path. It can be done, Valeo. Come. We must walk towards the mortal world and make our presence known one last time."

The sound of trumpets echoes in the caves and kingdom of the underworld. All their worlds came to a stand still; the music bounces along the darkness and the world forever lingering in uncertainty. But Hades, grasping the scroll, knew the time had come.

The battle was finally beginning.

Meanwhile, somewhere dark and isolated....

Carla, now in a black dress, walks to her front deck and peers down to the city below. A spell circled all mirrors and reflection in her home. The sound of music played softly in her bedroom. Glass of wine sitting between her slender fingers and the wind carrying on behind the young woman with long, red hair. She beamed, thinking of all that was managed to be accomplished and neither her family, friends or loved ones knew of her devious plot to take the rug from beneath their feet. Once Emily was dealt with, all would follow; Carla had her own idea and sadly, the young men were being pulled around by the string. The puppet master was in control. Hecate poured Carla another glass of wine.

"They have become stronger, my lady." Hecate sits beside Carla. "With Grendel's new title, both he and Emily are capable of producing damaging blows. The children are four, mischevious beings to look out for and now, Rosie has joined their side. They have Wood Elves and Grendels. The Porgie children each have their place in this war as well...I'm sensing something spectacular seeping from Georgie and-"

"Do you doubt me, Hecate?" A sinister grin and chuckle escape Carla's lips. "You should know better by now, my dearest Witch. I'm aware of my sister, her pathetic little family and this town. I know how the Wolves work, the way Grendels think and the plot that bitch Snow has laid out for Peter and hig band of merry men. BUT, he has no idea the power that dwells within the men I have sought out to fight beside me. Robert Grendel is well on his way and will distract his brother, kill Emily and leave Gren a mess of emotions. My other little toy, however, will take down Peter and the others one....by one...until there is nothing left."

Carla takes her index finger and smashes a bug. A popping noise assures her the helpless creature was dead. Lifting her thumb, she wipes the mess on Hecate's dress. "You make a valid point, my lady..."

Carla continues to take a sip. "I have dealt with those that dare stand in my way. Now, I shall take control of this miserable town and no longer be looked down upon as the 'weak' child of Nancy and John Smith. I shall show my true potential and make them all regret simply labeling me as the 'mundane' child. Have my sisters PAY for crossing my path: Gina for the teasing, Mary for joining along for the ride and Lyla for even THINKING those miserable creatures can truly change. NO ONE changes for the better, Hecate. No one...and of all the Fables she could have created life with....I shall cleanse this world of them, their children and the others as well."

Hecate could only nod. Drinking the remainder of her wine, Carla tosses the glass onto the floor and cackles. "Let's not waste anymore of this marvelous evening and time. COME! We shall make our presence known the second the sun touches the mountains. I will get what belongs to me...."

The following morning....

"We don't have time to train any further." Gren walks around Hades and Nick. "She's on her way...."

"You have learned to channel these emotions and trick your brain, yes but it takes MORE then just-"

"We don't have time!" Gren turns and growls at the two men. "We have a battle to participate in and we can't afford to turn our backs for ANYTHING!"

Nick nods. "Fair enough. I know war and the ugly side it brings along. Carla is indeed a mundy that I have seen develop and grow into a fearsome creature. But she herself can not handle the responsibility and power that the dark magic comes with. For if your mind is not set in the right frame, you shall fall into the eager arms of madness and lose..."

Gren looks out towards his soldiers; the Wood Elves all had arrows, poisons darts and drums that called to nature for assistance. The Grendels wore armor of gold. Each standing beside an Elf, they too were prepared for the battle ahead. Rosie stood beside the quads; she would protect them in any way and although their powers were stronger, Gren continued to worry for their safety. The children, however, had their own secret weapon waiting in the darkness and shadows. Georgie Junior, along with George, Sheila, the twin girls Aubrey and Sophia, anxiously waited for the cue to step into their world and attack. While Katie and Jersey fought alongside Emily and Gren, their thirteen girls flew above and dove like fighter jets into the path of Carla and her magic. Then, came Georgie. Standing beside Gren and Rosie, the dark magic coarsing through his veins was fuled and ready. Fists clentched and eyes turning into a soild black, he could feel Carla's presence.

"She's comin'..." Georgie turns to face Gren. "I can feel her. She's comin'..."

Emily, bow and arrow ready, sat in a nearby tree. Hiding behind the leaves and branches, she prepared to leap out and attack. A group of wolves stood beneath the tree and waited in anticipation. John, Malcom, Lyla, Peter and Ethan carefully observed the area and sniffed out the scent of Carla. She was indeed heading in their direction. Pawing at the ground, claws digging into the soil, all amber eyes glued to the tops of the hill. Vivian and Nick, staffs out, wings extending and glowing shimmering along the pond, both prepared to defend their souls and protect what belonged to them. Nick looks over at Vivian, grabs her hand and smiles.

"Ready to do what a guardian angel is made for, Viv?"

"Fuck yes." She holds her staff tighter. "Excuse my language but yes....Carla WILL not take what belongs to ME...."

Nick chuckles and continues looking out. "That's my girl....here she comes. I can sense her evil approaching. What a vile soul that woman has."

"I know." Vivian's nose slowly begins to bleed. "I can sense it, too."

While Erica was being watched by Lyla and a few others, Michelle took to the battle field. She held no weapons, nor did she wear a single ounce of armor. After a long discussion with Ethan and the possibility of her change, Michelle knew this had to be done. She would return to the dark side, envelop her father's wicked ways and fight alongside Georgie and the others. Michelle knew this was an enormous risk but the life of her daughter and so many others were more precious then her own life. This needed to be done. Then, she appeared.

Carla, standing beside Hecate, looks out below.

"My my my....all these faces. All these people HERE, for little old me? Wow. I'm impressed, to be honest."

Gren steps forward. "You don't need to do this, Carla. We can work out an agreement. There is no need for blood shed."

"Well, look at YOU Grendel and your new Alpha title. Well, must be nice. Never thought you had it in you, what with that gimpy arm and all the shit you did in the past. Man...daddy must have been REALLY ass kissing you before he died, huh?"

Gren grinds his teeth, the golden arm beginning to glow beside the anger of Emily's emotions. "We can end this now, Carla. My family, this town and the others are willing to make an agreement with you....let this silly nonsense be or you shall face the dire consequences, should you fight us all."

Carla scratches her chin. "Now, see, that's the thing. I could fucking care less about ANY of you out there right now. I'm just here for one thing only-that bow. Once it belongs to me, you guys can go about your lives and I PROMISE to make your miserable existences a little less painful for the future."

"Fuck you." Gren spits on the floor. "You shall not HAVE what belonged to Emily since the dawn of time, you miserable bitch..."

Carla cracks a smile. "Now, where was THIS Gren at during our scam of a marriage, huh?" Carla extends her fingers, as clouds of purple and black emerge from the earth. "I would have made a TINY bit more effort to being your 'wife'! But now, look at this, Gren.....you all die now."

Cracks began forming along the base of their feet. With a single nod, the Wolves charge in Carla's direction. The clouds become shadows; hoisting armor made of bones, silver and stones, they take to the Wolves and battle the mighty beasts on all fours. Ripping into their skulls, Malcom and John tear off their heads and crush them with their massive paws. Katie howls into the blood morning sky, leaps into the air and takes several soilders into her jaws and clamps shut. Ethan and Peter team up, battle a few souls on the side and manage to several down into the depths of the Earth. They began to multiply, however, if the ribs were not crushed within seconds of their demise.

The Wolves noticed this plan was no longer effecting the outcome of defeating the soldiers from hell. Laughing, Carla opens her palms and sends another cloud containing several more soldiers. Their hissing pierce the morning air and sky. Malcom looks on towards the others.

"What do we DO, Katie! There are too many and they are dividing into groups now! What-"

"Everyone split up!" Katie looks out towards the others. "We need to protect and fight of as many as YOU can handle. Remember-crush their ribs and spines once the head is clean off the body! GO!"

As the Wolves charge down the hills, taking on the dark soilders, Emily and Georgie, along with Michelle, stand in the middle and wait. Hecate throws several more minions in the Elves and Grendel's arena. Looking over, Emily sees three or sour jump upon Gren's back and pin his back and shoulders with their weapons. Emily lifts the arrow and prepares to fire; snatching the tip and dipping the front, however, Georgie glares into his daughter's eyes and nods.

"Ya' need ta' wait, love....I know its eaten' ya' up inside but patience is key. Stay still....so very, fookin' still..."

Gren roars into the air and slams his entire body down onto a group of soldiers. Glancing over, Emily sees her children beside Rosie, who was now in true form. Woody, using his axe, takes down several soilders. Crushing their body with his mighty boot, he spits onto the pile of white dust and fallen weapons. The quads, holding hands, look around them.

"Now, Viviana?" Chloe could feel the change inside. "Do we....do we do it now or-"

"Yes." Viviana pulls her ribbon and transforms into the three headed hound from hell. "We do this now, Chloe!"

"Yes!" Chloe truns into a shadow and begins to summon her dark followers. "I hope these shadows are thirsty for battle today!"

Peering off into the east, Seraphina notices clouds of what appeared to be birds heading in their direction. Reaching into her pocket, she and Liam fish out several mirrors and place them around Rosie. They flicker, shake and turn into a crimson red color. The girls capable of flying, head into the direction of the battle. Little Wolf cubs run below, howling and barking; Hope, the only mundy of the girls, rode Bella's back and pointed Penny's sword. Screaming into the morning air, the girls dive into Carla's direction and begin nipping her neck, arms and head. Everyone was stunned, especially Jersey and Katie, when their daughters appeared for the war.

"GIRLS!" Jersey, in true form, prepares to charge. "GO! GET OUT OF HERE! It's too dangerous for you and-"

The circle of mirros violently shake until Junior, in true form, emerges from the darkness. He hisses, licks his bloody lips and begins tossing shards of glass in the shadows' directions. He clones himself; within seconds, half the field is covered in a blanket of Georgie Porgie Juniors and their true form. They take on the soilders in armor and crush them in their hands and feet. George and Sheila walk through the glass and begin to duplicate themselves as well; sending their clones towards the warriors and Carla alike, the brother and sister duo stand back and guide. Aubrey and Sophia peel through their siblings, past Rosie and pull back their hands. Glowing brightly in their palms, balls of fire and spinning embers are created. Tossing them like Baseballs in a game, the girls lunge their creations into brush ands trees; the dead soilders pause to stare into the sudden fire beginning around them and several run off screaming, hoping to avoid perishing in the fire.

"GET back there, you cowards and fight!" Carla create more soilders. "They are just children! You can take them out! Do not go easy on their little fucking asses! KILL THEM! ALL of them!"

Upon hearing these words, Michelle prepares Smiling at Ethan, he nods; grabbing another soilder in his mouth, he snaps his jaws shut and breaks the body in two. Georgie holds out his hands. Pulling out a picture, Michelle holds the image up to Georgie. His father. His tormentor. His reason. Michelle begins to sing the nursery rhyme and before the song is complete, tiny creatures form around Georgie's body, climb over his head and swirl in clouds of dispair. Carla seemed stunned to see Georgie attempt such magic. she was certain he was a regular Fable with no ability to defend or respond to magic as such. She did not take his past OR curse into consideration.

"My lady!" Hecate grabs Carla's arm. "The Porgie man, my lady! He posses the powers of darkness, misery and fear! You are no match for him! None! We must fall back!"

Carla reaches around and slaps Hecate in the face. "Don't you EVER question me, you sad little woman! I HAVE the power and no Georgie fucking asshole Porgie will stop me!"

Georgie chuckles, tossing tiny demons in Carla's direction. "Ah how fookin' precious, Carla! Ya' gunna make this a fair fight fa' me or are we gunna play dirty?"

"Dirty...." Carla leaps into the air, sending shards of magic around Georgie. "Is this NOT how you like to play, Georgie....DIRTY!?"

"Ya' know it, love." Georgie jumps away from Carla, slicing her leg open. "I'm a Porgie and we're fiesty little fookin' things ta' the end."

Carla tumbles across the grass; a fireball is shot in her direction but manages to roll away and avoid the burn. Hecate fights eagerly to keep a wall around Carla as she mends to her wounds. Little demons chew at the shield, however and Hecate's power is no longer useful. They cackle, jump along Carla's body and sink their teeth into her flesh. Shrieking in pain, Carla pulls out the little demons and crush them with her toe. Glaring over at Georgie, his entire body is covered in a thick, purple cloud. Puffs with evil smiles and glimmering eyes watch Carla. He floats beside an Elf, three Grendels and several of her soilders.

"Woot's wrong, Carla..." Georgie summons another flock of demons. "Ya' look like ya' neva' played dirty before in ya' life. Or, is that only fair when YA' be winin' the battle, hm?"

"You piece of shit..." Carla sits up and creates two daggers. "YOU should have DIED when Bigby gut you like a fish..."

Charging in Georgie's direction, the two collide and continue their battle. Little clouds of demons and spiteful spirits circle Carla's head but her daggers slice through the beings like butter. Chuckling, they continue on the sidelines. Georgie was determined to protect his own, even if that made him the target for Carla's vengeance...

Part 1 to this battle.

• Part 2...

Alt text

Rosie, working beside Woody, took out another group of dead soilders.

Crumbling to the ground, the couple celebrate with a kiss. Punching another soilder in the face, their tumble continues. Seraphina summons plants, trees and vines; Emily notices her children participate in the battle and the growing need to protect stronger with every passing intake of air. Her lungs felt like boiling water, mind clouded with broken visions and skin tingling with anticipation. The Ivy plants grew quickly along her body. Aiming the bow, Emily was ready.

Another roar from Gren and this sent Emily into the air and releasing her arrows. Each one burned through the soilders and sent them spinning into a vortex of darkness. Nick glances over at Hades; the God was creating tiny minons to aide with Viviana and Chloe's defense. Nodding to the God, Nick rolls on the ground, lifts up and begins his transformation. In his hand, he holds a clear vile.

Opening the top, Nick speaks in tongues before releasing the heavy cloud of unknown substances. They envelop the soilder's mouths, eye sockets and minds; they thrash on the ground, reach for the morning air and shriek with agony. Within seconds, the tiny particles destroy their insides and consume the remaining flesh and soul inside, leaving behind a pile of rotten bones and misery. Each cloud grows stronger as Nick sends them to the enemy.

Carla notices Nick's creation. She knew of the vile; it held every possible nightmare and creation that would send any man into a world of terror, begging for Death to send his graceful hands in their direction and remove their life from the nightmare. Opening her palm, Carla blows a cloud of red into their direction. As Georgie's demons collaspe into Carla's shield, another arrow penetrates a soilder and leaves the remains burning under the sun.

"Nice shot there, Emily but you need to keep your focus on this and not-"

"My father is in trouble, Nick." Emily sends yet another arrow. "I need ta' protect woot is mine...."

"Indeed, Emily." Nick sends a powerful storm of tormented souls in the soldier's direction. "Just remember....certainty..."

Seraphina calls for a Venus fly trap; the massive green monster swallows several soldiers whole, while thorns pierce their eyes and vines strangle their throats. Chloe's shadow minons devour what soul the soldiers had and drag the remains to hell, while Viviana shrieks into the air and protects her siblings. Liam, however, noticed a change to his body. As his siblings took on group after group, a sword began to appear in his hand. Authority was given to Liam; a red Horse grows underneath the young boy, as a cloak of ash and black is dressed along his shoulders.

He chirps and chatters to the trees; evil faces grow on their trunks, sharp branches begin picking up soldiers and clouds of broken souls become the guiding way of Liam's horse. Several people paused to look over; even Carla was uncertain of his new look and power. The sword became black and dripped with bood. With one final move, the sword slices into an unsuspecting warrior; the man turns to stone and withers away in the wind. With the sword, he commands the wild Grendel beasts into destroying the other soldiers still in his path.

Nick beams. "Certainty. Liam has pestilence....the very opposite to his sister. Good job, kiddo...."

Still sitting on his horse, Liam joins his sisters, unaware of the deranged woman now heading in their way....

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• Brandy will indeed be a very stunning young lady with many tricks up her sleeve and comments that will melt your hearts. :3

Yeah, 2am. Wanted to get here early. This storm we have is insane and we're all so excited, too! Jacob was, well....every guy we passed by, he's point and say 'Yes or no.' I didn't get the game at first but he was basically asking the misses would jacob do that man: yes or no. Thank God emily does not understand and was asleep. XD

Awesome! Can't wait to tackle this Vampire challenge! Brandy and I are ready!

Now this is something I would like to see made into a movie!!! Brandy is HOT! and I can't wait to see what you have in store for her and

• She sounds awesome!

So Jacob is already scouting for private fun?? Well, San Fran is his oyster so I wish him luck in his endeavours :P

Brandy will indeed be a very stunning young lady with many tricks up her sleeve and comments that will melt your hearts. Yeah, 2am. Want

• edited April 2015

I've been dreading this since this morning, but I finally found a way to start this challenge, I hope you all like this as it's the first challenge I've done on this thread and I've never tackled specific points before :)

Chapter 1 - Creatures of Darkness

The year is 1995, and the late night air is still warm enough for the clubs to be bustling with life. So much life.

A young man sits at the bar sipping slowly on a pint of cheap beer, he wears a simple white tank shirt, grey beanie, baggy jeans and white converse. He’s hoping to score tonight, but luck isn’t on his side... until now.

“Hi there, sweetie” The man turns around and nearly falls off his chair; sitting before him about his age wearing a rather tight red dress with a short skirt is a pale skinned beauty with dyed purple hair and red lipstick, her eye shadow is thick but enticing, and her figure was curvy enough to send men into a frenzy of lust.

“H-Hey there, baby” The man composes himself and sits up straight, trying desperately to not peek at the impressive cleavage the girl is shamelessly trying to show off. She starts rubbing her heeled foot against his leg and smirks at him “You looking for some fun? Or something more serious?”

The man grins, this girl clearly understood his intentions for tonight, and she seemed content to roll with them. About 5 minutes later the 2 are outside and the man leads his beauty towards his car, a brown Oldsmobile Delta 88 from back in the early 80’s, a hand me down from his Dad of course, but it gets him from A to B no problem.

Starting the car up, White Zombie’s “Black Sunshine” starts up on the radio and the eager couple nod their heads in time with the beat. A simple 10 minute drive later had the 2 struggling to get to the door of the man’s apartment; the girl was eagerly rubbing him through his jeans whilst he couldn’t stop pawing at her ass, all while the 2 were stealing air from each other in their frenzied kissing.

Stumbling inside the apartment, the girl mounts the guy and continues to kiss him with lust. The studio apartment is dark but they don’t need sight to know where the bed is, the floor will do just fine. However, in amongst the squirming and writhing, the 2 fail to notice a shadowy figure sitting innocently on the couch.

He clears his throat and the couple instantly stop their actions and turn to face the intruder. The mystery figure continues to sit as the man flicks on the light switch, revealing the intruders appearance. He was in his 30’s at least, with short light brown hair and a clean shaven face; he was wearing a white hoodie with a brown leather jacket over it, stone-washed jeans and brown boots. He had a very plain expression on his face, he wasn’t necessarily cure or rugged, but he wasn’t unattractive either, an ‘acquired taste’ if you will.

“Who the fuck are you?!” The man yells at the intruder, who stands up and points to the girl. She glares at the intruder and in a flash, grabs the man with a clawed hand and hisses in his ear.

“How the hell did you find me, Daywalker?!” The girl’s eyes turn a hideous shade of red and as the intruder pulls out a M1911 pistol plated in stainless steel and aims it at the girl’s head. “I’ve been tracking you for a while, you’re a Casanova vampire”

The vampire girl smirks and bares her fangs ever so close to the terrified man’s throat “I wasn’t going to kill him... but now I’m not so su-“ Before she could finish, the intruder fires his pistol and shoots the girl in the head. Her body writhes and combusts into a disgusting mush on the floor as the intruder holsters his gun and makes his way over to the still in shock man.

“What the fuck?! What the fuck, man?! You, you-“

The intruder speaks “Hollow point silver bullets soaked in Holy water, very useful. Don’t worry about the mess; it’ll be gone in a few hours time...” The man’s accent was definitely that of a New Yorker, but it had an underlying hint of formality, almost like this man used to be of a different social standing.

The scared man finally gets up and continues to breathe quickly, still in shock at what just happened “Who the fuck are you then? Some kind of an assassin? I haven’t done anything wrong!” The intruder smirks “My name is Isaac, I am a Daywalker vampire, and I can’t afford to let you live, you’ve witnessed too much”

Isaac takes the man by the throat and sinks his fangs into his neck, within a few minutes the once terrified individual, who was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, goes limp and pale, falling dead on the floor when Isaac is done feeding on him. Isaac tears off some of corpse’s tank shirt and wipes his mouth clean, dropping the rag to the floor and stepping out of the apartment.

He walks outside and away from the scene of the crime. As he walks away, he passes by a couple: a large man in a trench coat holding the hand of a pretty young thing in biker jacket.

“So Jayne, was the movie to your liking?” Jayne looks up at Nick and smiles “Can I be honest with you?” Nick smiles back “Of course” Jayne then looks away “It was shit”

Nick was taken aback by this but continued walking as Jayne continued ranting “I was hoping Waterworld would be good, you know, post-apocalypse, Kevin Costner, big budget, but it just wasn’t good!”

Nick stops and looks down at his love, Jayne expected him to be angry at her “Nick, I’m sorry but-“ Nick cuts Jayne off with a deep kiss, picking her up to his height and casually moving backwards to the wall for some extra comfort, he pulls away and Jayne sighs contently “Wow...”

Nick speaks “I agree with you, maybe next time we’ll see something better like... say... Goldeneye?” Jayne kisses Nick again and beams “You know how much I love James Bond”

Nick sets Jayne down and continues holding her hand as they walk back to their penthouse apartment, which thankfully was only an elevator ride away “You and me both, babe”

To be continued...

So yeah I decided to include NickxJayne in this to give you all an idea of what their relationship is like, there will be no backstory on Jayne though, so if you want to know specifics on her then PM me. She was MEANT to be introduced in my next story after Devils and Demons was finished...

And yes, Isaac is a Daywalker. I have one more Vampire OC to introduce along with a few Werewolves, I really hope I make this challenge work!

Any questions or comments, leave them below, and I will see you all next time, or maybe later today! XD

• You love me, though! XD Tammy was having fun at least. XD ALL that matters! I'm going to get you when I get off this forum. Kick you in your foot or something....lol

Anyways, I like Brandy so far. Her description reminds me of Tammy in a weird way. XD Or, a black version of emily Grendel. lol I like this so far and can't wait to learn more about her and these adventures! I like how she changes into a rabbit.

Not another Vampire tale If you're hoping for the 'usual' ideas of Vampires: sparkles, girl getting kidnapped or some sort of costume par

Sign in to comment in this discussion.